Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~

"Everything here is a bad memory."

Jimin

~

Jimin's POV

I took the last sip of soju before throwing the bottle into a bin near by on the beach.

Then I wandered across the soft sand.

I sat down on the warm sand to take off my shoes.

Then I lifted the lavender singlet I was wearing over my head to plop it down beside my shoes.

Then I walked into the fresh sea allowing for the water to consume up to my waist as I looked out at the beautiful night sky, the ocean meeting with it's edge.

"What ya doing?" 

I heard a voice call from a close distance behind me.

A voice I recognized all too well.

His voice was textured, deep and extremely sexy.

"Standing in the sea, what does it look like I'm doing?" I responded not taking a look over my bare shoulder.

"You know the sea's not safe at night." I heard the male say.

"How isn't it safe?" I questioned turning to face the male, his black apron that was once around his waist now gone because his work shift must be over.

I couldn't help but notice how his dreamy eyes scanned down my front.

The wind blew through his hair leaving it a gorgeous mess before he responded, "Sharks. During the day you're more safe in the water because you can see, but in the darkness you can't see what's about to bite your ankles." Taehyung responded.

There was a pause of silence when I just looked back at him until Taehyung spoke again, "Gonna get out of the water?" He asked.

"Nah, it feels nice." I said with a soft smile.

"The water or some random guy caring about you?" Taehyung responded putting a black bag down on the beach beside my belongings.

I laughed.

"Maybe both." I responded.

"I know you didn't like what your friend did back at the bar," Taehyung started.

"However I don't know if you have met up with him since but I did give him my number for you." Taehyung softly coed.

My heart skipped a beat.

I watched him lean over to untie his shoes before pulling them off.

"Why did you give him your number?" I questioned, ignoring his actions momentarily.

"I saw you come into the bar, I kind of wanted to talk to you but I thought you would be taken considering you're hot." Taehyung boldly stated standing up straight with a sheepish smile.

Holy shit, Taehyung said I'm hot! He's the hot one though...

I blushed looking down at the water around my hips.

But I looked back up as I watched Taehyung lift his basic white shirt over his head leaving him shirtless.

I licked my lips taking in the sight of the male before questioning him, "Um, what are you doing?"

My eyes stayed leaching off his tanned skin, his strong collar bones, pecs and prominent abs.

"You won't get out of the water so I will come get you myself." Taehyung responded.

"Fine." I mumbled turning back to face the sea while I heard Taehyung's footsteps in the water near me.

"Fuck this is cold." He grumbled once he stood beside me.

I chuckled softly as I stared out to the sea.

"It is beautiful though." I hummed staring at the beautiful scenery.

"Can't you admire it from the beach?" Taehyung wondered.

"You can feel more of the atmosphere when your also in the water." I stated glancing at Taehyung's side profile.

"You know this is why tourists get killed." Taehyung muttered.

I laughed.

"I used to live here, nothing is new or touristy here to me." I mumbled.

"Why did you move?" Taehyung asked looking over at me.

I sighed closing my eyes.

"Everything here is a bad memory." I said under my breath.

"Really? Not a good past?" Taehyung wondered.

"Exactly that." I responded opening my eyes to look down at the water.

I glided my fingertips through the shiny dark water while stars started to light up the sky.

"Want to tell me why you happily walked into the ocean filled with sharks for a guy you know nothing about ?" I asked turning to face him.

A smile appeared on his lips.

"If I die trying to save a hot guy then it looks like a cool way to go out." He mumbled.

I giggled showing off my eye smiles.

"Plus I do know some things about you." Taehyung said turning to face me.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I asked making proper eye contact with him for the first time.

"I know your name's Jimin because your friend shouted it at you the whole way you walked out of the bar earlier." Taehyung mumbled.

I laughed nodding.

"Plus I'd like to take a stab that you're around the same age as me, if not the same age as me." Taehyung stated.

"I'm 26." I said still looking into his deep brown orbs.

"Okay same age then, um... I know your best friend must be the guy back at the bar." Taehyung told me and I nodded in response.

"Anything else?" I questioned.

"I'd like to take a stab that you work with children because you are gay and don't have your own." Taehyung calmly said making my smile fall.

Am I that easy to read? Like a open book exposing all my dreams and flaws?

"Correct. I'm a teacher." I responded looking down at my hands starting to shake in the water.

However my heart raced as I felt Taehyung's larger hand lift my face up to meet his gorgeous eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you feel down, sometimes working with children is a blessing because if you ever have your own it means you will have a basic understanding of how to treat children. Or it means you don't have to go through the struggles of having children to spend time with little kids." Taehyung explained.

"How do you know that if you work in a bar?" I questioned.

He laughed.

"I'm a bartender at night but a surf instructor during the day. I work with a lot of young children honestly, mostly because there parents sign them up, so I've seen some young people at there worst, also at there happiest." Taehyung told me.

"Ah, is this how you know about sharks in the sea at night?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"I used to think it would be a good time to teach until the worst happened." He said sighing.

"What happened?" I asked as he dropped his hand from my chin.

"I don't want to talk about it. Maybe I will tell you someday though." Taehyung said before walking around behind me.

I was about to question it until I felt his warm wet hands wrap around my waist before he lifted me up, walking me back to the sand.

He put me down, goose bumps forming on my legs.

"Someday, this means you want to see me again?" I wondered aloud.

I looked in his direction to see a bright smile on his lips again.

"Thought I could take the week off work before you leave Boryeong-si, I could change your mind about how bad you seem to think Boryeong-si is." Taehyung mentioned making my heart skip a beat as a big smile formed on my lips.

"Sure, why not." I exclaimed grinning widely.

"Good because I seriously already canceled working this week." He said laughing.

"You knew I would say yes?" I asked before pulling on my shirt, along with my shoes like Taehyung.

"No, but I hoped you would say yes." He responded.

"Anyways, when your awake text me with the number your friend will give you." He said with a charming smile, picking up his bag.

I grinned nodding before watching him start to walk back up the beach.

A piece of this holiday is a wonderful miracle already... Would you call this a date? Taehyung is totally taking me on a date(s)...

AU - Thoughts? Hope yal enjoyed! :) I like this chapter personally :)

Also if you enjoyed totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries

That's all for now... Stay safe, warm and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro