Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~

"Damn... Baby... Are you horny!?" 

Jimin

~

Taehyung's POV

Friday, week 13 of Jimin's pregnancy, 1:00am.

My arms were folded over my boyfriend's body as he faced his back to me.

My chest pressed against his back while our legs intertwined.

The light stirring of my boyfriend awoke me.

I heard a light sigh escape his lips while he stretched out his body along the bed.

I felt some movement as I slowly opened my eyes seeing Jimin raise one of his hands to his stomach.

"Are you okay?" I lowly whispered not to frighten him.

"Did I wake you?" I heard Jimin whine from in front of me.

"Yes but I woke up because I care about you, I'm not going to ignore you when I think something is wrong," I muttered.

"Now what is wrong?" I continued.

"My stomach and back are aching." Jimin lightly whispered.

"Is it really bad?" I asked while pulling Jimin by his hips closer to me.

"No, just rather uncomfortable." Jimin replied.

I let my right hand reach above Jimin's body, over his bare shoulders as we lay on our left side, and let my larger hand gently rub his chest before working my hand down towards his tummy.

I let my hand run across his soft stretching skin, all the way down to his belly button.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" I asked him while pulling my hand away from his tummy momentarily.

"No." Jimin responded.

I smiled while feeling Jimin's hands take my hand in his to place back on his lower tummy.

"It actually feels sort of relaxing when you touch it." Jimin hummed softly while I pressed my crotch area against Jimin's clothed bum.

I let my left arm tuck under Jimin's pillow to support his head while I ran my right hand up and down Jimin's abdomen.

"Was it sore earlier?" I asked him while I felt Jimin relax a bit, placing his own arms away from my hand so they weren't in the way.

"A bit. Though my class is very good about it and can tell when I'm not feeling the best so they leave me in some peace for a bit." Jimin responded.

"Have you been eating a proper dinner while I haven't been here?" I asked him while enjoying the feeling of his warm bare back against my bare chest.

"Yes." Jimin replied lowly, his voice sounding tired and a bit cracked.

I continued to rub Jimin's tummy but now in a circular motion.

I leaned over Jimin a bit, seeing Jimin's eyes were open while looking into the darkness while I gently kissed his cheek before lying back down.

The fragrance of sweet berries enchanted me now that my face lay closer to his clean jet-black locks of hair.

"Feeling any better?" I whispered before yawning.

"Yes, thank you." Jimin hummed.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear, my warm breath tickling his earlobe as I gently kissed his neck to try to distract him from pain.

Jimin giggled to the sensation against his ear and neck, gently squirming to try and get his body away from me.

"I love you too but please stop. My neck is highly ticklish and your breaths are driving me crazy!" Jimin squealed as I wrapped my arm around his chest to keep him close to me.

I chuckled lightly.

"As you wish, but only if you give me a kiss." I requested.

"But our breaths probably stink." Jimin murmured while turning onto his back while I was already sort of upright on my left side.

My heart raced seeing his deep dreamy brown eyes in the darkness, his lips looking plump and succulent as ever.

"So what?" I asked.

"So a kiss may be gross." Jimin stated while rubbing his own stomach with his hands.

I enjoyed the sight of Jimin's bare chest even though I have noticed that Jimin's chest has changed a little.

He hasn't exactly got boobs but his skin has become more soft but tender around the nipples.

Even the colour of his nipples have gotten a bit darker.

"You don't want a steamy kiss in bed from your boyfriend?" I gasped trying to act astonished.

A cute smile appeared on Jimin's lips as he watched my reaction, our eyes stayed together while his smile never faded.

"You're so annoying." Jimin mumbled while lifting his small dainty hands from his stomach to place on my cheeks before bringing my head down so that our lips would meet.

Both our eyes lost contact as they fluttered closed.

I enjoyed a soft kiss as Jimin slightly bit on my lower lip sending shivers through my entire body.

I deepened the kiss as Jimin caught some air, opening his mouth wider giving me entrance.

I let my right hand softly rub Jimin's stomach in circles, the friction of my hand against his skin became exhilarating while our tongues pressed against one another.

Our legs rubbed against each other underneath our bed sheets while my body began to feel hot.

Jimin gently pulled back, letting go of my cheeks even though we were close to each other still.

Our eyes again connected as a smile formed on our lips from ear to ear.

Mature~

"Why is this arousing me?" Jimin asked while laughing as he looked down at my hand against his stomach.

I raised my eyebrow while chuckling to his question.

"I could go lower." I whispered with a small smirk appearing on my lips.

Jimin's cheeks started to glow red in the dark as his lips parted speechless from my comment.

I gently ran my hand down lower towards his pajama bottoms.

I slipped my hand inside, letting my fingers run against Jimin's skin until they wrapped around Jimin's larger shaft.

Jimin's eyes had widened slightly, making me smile as his cute reaction.

His plump lips were left parted as I gently ran my hand along his member.

"No no, Tae, it's late. We shouldn't do this now." Jimin murmured while looking at me.

"Why? It's a Friday night and once we have a baby we may struggle to do this sort of a thing with maximum privacy." I stated.

"But we can always do things together still under sheets once the baby is born." Jimin responded.

"Yeah but a toddler can still walk in on me thrusting into you or something, or rapidly moving my arm as I'm stroking your dick." I grumbled.

Jimin gasped at my reaction.

"Damn... Baby... Are you horny!?" Jimin gasped.

I snickered, "Ah maybe, I just want to make you feel better and I guess satisfy you in every-way." I answered shyly.

I watched as Jimin's teeth became noticeable as he let them sink into his bottom plump lip.

"I suppose you better continue and satisfy me in every-way then." 

AU - Ahhhh, This chapter started so cute and then I made it inappropriate, do yal think I should have just left it with the kiss??? I just know yal may feel less bored with something else to keep you occupied bec I'm worried about boring yal which is why I'm probably gonna do a bigger time gap.

Also if you enjoyed, totally feel free to comment, vote and add this book to ya library/libraries!

That's all for now... Stay warm, safe and healthy my lovely readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro