9. Presence to peace or pain

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanskar came inside Swara's room after sometime only to see Riya was sitting on couch holding her head in her hands and Swara was sleeping.

Riya heard the door sound and looked up to find him. He came and sit on the single couch.

"If you came here to talk about Swara's father then don't. I don't want to talk about him." Riya said plainly.

"Okay, I m not talking about him. But Yes, I do have questions but it's upto you if you want to tell me or not whenever you wish. Not now." Sanskar said calmly.

Riya didn't said anything. She just nodded.

"You know Riya, someone told me that No one needs whole world's love if one person love you enough and more than anything that makes you feel love and happiness of whole world." Sanskar said.

Riya gets confused and looks at him.

"And you know who said this to me?" Sanskar asked looking at her.

Riya didn't replies as she was confused.

Sanskar smiled a bit and pointed toward Swara who was sleeping.

"She believes it Riya. Yes, she had pain that her dad didn't have time for her. But she was lucky that she has you. Once it was me also but... (Paused a bit) Umm leave it. She used to be happy when she used to talk about you. And she wasn't wrong either. You are enough for her Riya as you always said. You are best sister. You were there with her Always. You stood for her. Yeah, I'm helping you now but I m no where comparatable to you. Family doesn't mean to be a blood relation. It's by heart. You are here, I m here with her. We both can do this for her. I believe your sister will be back soon and I seriously don't mind your anger. You are right at your place but Even if you keep shouting, I won't leave from here. Not untill she gets perfectly fine." Sanskar said and gave a small smile.

Riya heard him and unknowingly smiled a bit hearing him. She was surprised at his words but for the first time, it felt good with his words.

She nodded at him.

"I know, she will be fine." Riya said.

"Yeah, She will." Sanskar said.

"But I m not understanding what to do now. Doctor told She needs to be out of hospital and live in home. I don't understand, where should I take Swara niw? You also need to be there with her." Riya said.

"You told you have flat. You can take Swara there. What's the problem?" Sanskar asked confusingly.

"It's not that Sanskar. I was living in single room flat in these two years where I merely go one or twice a week for useful things because of Swara. Due to her treatment, I used to be here only most of the time. Even though, I handle that. There is another problem. I don't want maid to send any kind of information to Shekhar uncle regarding Swara which he least care but you need to be around Swara and if you will come there more oftenly then I don't know what will be the situation. You know the unmarried girls and guy thing!!! (Riya sighed) His (Shekhar) bloody self respect and honour!! And then my parents. They are no less!! They just try to show modern but their mentality is still old era type. (Rolled her eyes). And most importantly if anyhow, Shekhar uncle got even a little bit hint that you are Sanskar, then it will be worse the situation. They won't even try to understand the situation why? But just blast off!! And may be call us back. I don't want that. I don't want to take Swara's treatment casually which I never did. And now that she is getting fine. No way!!" Riya said.

"So her father don't have time for her but he has hired a detective maid for information?" Sanskar said.

Riya gave him a look.

"You are thinking about tthat maid!! Seriously??" Riya gave him annoyed look.

"No, I was just thinking that how much he loves his daughter." Sanskar said in sarcastic tone.

"Yeah very much!! He put conditions when I got stubborn of my decision to take Swara here for treatment and attached that so called stupid Maid with us." Riya said with glint of anger.

"How thoughtful!!" Sanskar said shaking his head unbelievably.

Riya glared at him to be serious.

"Umm Okay. I have an idea if you want to listen." Sanskar said.

"What?" Riya asked confusingly.

"Can you both live in my flat? I mean there are three rooms and it won't be problem to adjust and secondly I will be there with Swara with no problem. You can tell your maid that you are going out for sometimes." Sanskar said in hesitate tone.

"Still If you have any other way then we can do that but I just suggested my point. You can live in my flat Only if you don't have any problem. I assure you, there won't be any problem from my side or any disturbance for Swara also. You just need to think and don't worry Shekhar Gadodia won't be able to know that." Sanskar said.

Riya thought a bit. Yes, Her maid will know only na when Sanskar will come to their flat but if they will only go then it won't be big problem. Shekhar Gadodia will also won't know about it because he least care where they go and live untill or unless it's about him.
It's not such a bad Idea. Yes, she didn't wanted to do it but for Swara, she can do anything. But then her thought crossed about Someone and her face expression turned pale. Her face fell suddenly.

Sanskar was looking at her. She was confused a bit in starting but suddenly she got sad.

"Sanskar, I..." Riya was about to say something when Sanskar interupted.

"He will stay away." Sanskar immediately said as if understanding her.

Riya looked at him a bit surprisingly.

"You don't want to live around his presence. I understand that. But if that's the problem then I will take care of that. Riya, I don't know what's the problem between you both. I just know his point but I don't know your part. But for your satisfaction, Arav will stay away." Sanskar said assuringly.

"Neither he won't let that to happen. He will also not like my presence Sanskar. It's not just about me." Riya said with a sad smile.

"Hmm, You know him quite well." Sanskar said thinking she was right.

"Side effects of falling in love." Riya said with sad chuckle and shook her head.

Sanskar looked at her as her fake smile couldn't really hide her pain.

"Riya, you are not forced for anything. You are her sister and you have all rights to think about Swara. I know you will think best. Take your time and then decide. And if there is another way, we will do that." Sanskar said and he got up from couch.

"Wait Sanskar." Riya said.

"Hmm?" Sanskar asked.

"Let's do it." Riya said looking at him.

"Are you sure?" Sanskar asked because she agreed easily.

Riya nodded.

"Till when I will keep running. There's always a point where destiny lead us. You met Swara. I met him. It was never planned but I can't act like coward and selfish. I need to think about Swara. I didn't have any expection from you Sanskar but yeah, now that she is getting fine. I don't want to back out now." Riya said.

"So?" Sanskar asked for her answer.

"I will get the bags ready." Riya said nodding her head at him with small smile.

Sanskar nodded at her with smile.

"Okay, I will arrange everything there." Sanskar said taking out his phone. Riya looked at him thinking something.

"Sanskar, can I ask you something?" Riya asked.

"Hmm." Sanskar said looking at his phone.

"It's about Swara. I mean, You remember her every words, every moments with her. What's her like, dislikes, what she thinks you understand then why would you do that to her? I mean, the one who had just a sole aim of revenge from her, he won't had remembered all that even after he is successful in his revenge. Did your heart never tried to stop from what you were doing to her? Not for once you thought what you were doing was wrong and she might be innocent?" Riya asked.

Sanskar who was scrolling on his phone stopped hearing all this. He looked up.

"No Riya, Not for a once." Sanskar said.

As Riya heard it. She again felt angry that he always thought about his revenge and she was about to shout but before that she heard him.

"Not for a once my heart said that I was right. Not for a once, my heart agreed that she was guilty the more I came to know her." Sanskar said.

Riya was confused.

"Then why would you do that?" Riya asked.

"Sometimes, few promises destroy your life Riya. Once in everyone's life, there is a point where you have to choose. And I had choosen something which my mind said right but heart said wrong." Sanskar said with bitter smile.

He took a deep breathe before changing the topic and saying.

"I will arrange everything in my flat. You get your things done then we wil leave." He said further before walking out of room leaving a confused Riya behind.

"What does he mean?" She thinks.

Evening:

Sanskar was taking Riya and Swara to his flat. Swara was happy that she won't have to live there in hospital now. She used to be scared of hospital staffs but now, she could live freely.
Riya made an excuse of Swara's treatment at her flat to maid. She used to live in hospital. So, if she again going then it wasn't new for the maid. She packed her and Swara's necessities and went with Sanskar. She was so hopeful about Swara's treatment.
Swara was looking out of window of car, to the traffic and people, city lights. She was feeling good. Sanskar looked at her and smiled at her. Riya was also happy to see her but then her smile fade away thinking she had to face Arav. The chapter which was ended four years ago. But he came again in her life because he was always there in her heart. Riya felt her eyes getting teary and she blinks several times and looked out of window.

After sometime, they reached Flat.

"Riya, you both walk. I will come with your bags. Flat no. 1009." Sanskar said.

Riya nodded.
"Keys?" Riya asked him.

"Umm that's not needed Riya. He.. he is already inside." Sanskar said in a bit hesitated tone.

Riya nodded at him but she gulped as she has to brace herself to face him. When Swara hold her hand. She looked at her confusingly but Riya smiled at her.

"Even though, you forget past but even now you stood by me as my sister Swara. Thank you." She thinks.

Riya took a deep breathe.

"Lets face it Riya. You can and you were never wrong then you don't need to be scared of anything or anyone." Riya said and started walking with Swara.

They were about to enter inside lift when Riya sees Sanskar already coming so they wait for him to let him come.

Reaching the floor, they came out of lift and walked to the flat. Sanskar pressed the bell but the door didn't open.

Sanskar got confused and pressed the door bell yet again continuously.

"Commmmiiggg yaar!!!" They heard Arav who might be shouting from inside.

"So sorry Buddy, I was just taking shower and...." Arav was saying when he stopped in middle looking at other two person while trio were looking at him with different expression.

Swara was scared a bit to see the stranger but she blinks and hide a bit behind Sanskar holding his arm. While Riya was just too shocked to find him with his upper body bare and wet with his hair looking freshly showered and wrapping a towel around his waist. Her eyes were wide open.

"Arav!!" Sanskar cursed him under his breathe a bit angrily and he immediately looked at Swara and covered her eyes with his hand.
Riya also realised it and she immediately turned her face away clearing her throat. She was nervous about facing him and it may be awkward situation but that's really not what she thought.

"What the hell are doing Arav!!!" Sanskar said glaring at him.

"Oh Shitt!! Sorry." Arav said with wide open eyes realising that he wasn't wearing clothes and immediately moved away rushing inside his room.

Riya heard him and see him rushing from there. She pressed her lips trying hard to stop herself from smiling.

Sanskar cleared his thoughts.

"Sorry about that stupid. Please Come inside." Sanskar said.

Riya nodded looking away.

"Wh.. where are we?" Swara looked at Sanskar.

"It's our home. Now, we will live here." Sanskar said.

"W..we will live here now?" Swara asked slowly looking around.

"Yes Swara, why? You didn't like it here?" Sanskar asked looking at her.

"It.. it's beautiful. B..but Th.. they won't come here na?" Swara asked.

"Never, and if they will come then me and Riya will throw them out. Okay." Sanskar said with smile.

Swara smiled a bit. She looked around. She took few steps looking at everything. She sees a flower vase. She touched it smilingly.

"Riya, that's your and Swara's room. You can make yourself comfortable." Sanskar said.

Riya nodded.

"And it's just me and Arav were there so we used to cook for ourselves and there's no maid for housework. Still, I will try get one soon. I asked my pa. to find one." Sanskar.

"That's not needed Sanskar. I can also cook and do housework. It's not big deal and anyway, it will be better if less unknown people will be around Swara." Riya said.

"Yeah, right. Okay as you say. If you need anything then you can ask me anytime. And the room that's provided to you and Swara, doesn't have any balcony. That's inner side room. So it won't be dangerous for Swara as she still scare of height." Sanskar said.

Riya nodded at him.

That's when Arav's room door open. He came out in his T-shirt and track pants. Swara sees him and she gets scared and moved behind Sanskar and Riya.
Riya also sees him and immediately diverted her gaze.

"Swara, relax. Don't get scared of him." Sanskar said.

"Wh.. who is ..h.. he?" Swara asked with fearful tone.

"He is my friend. Just like I m yours. And now, he is also your friend." Sanskar said.

"M..my friend?" Swara asked confusingly.

"Yes but he is also friend and he will also won't harm you. Just like me and Riya." Sanskar said.

"Include yourself but not me I m no way like him." Riya muttered rolling her eyes.

Arav heard it and glared at her but she was unaffected. Swara gets confused while Sanskar didn't understand what should he say. Arav smiled a bit at Swara and come toward her.

"Hey Swara. I m Sanskar's friend. So now ultimately We can also be good friends right? And I promise, here no one will harm you. I will not hurt you." Arav said coming near her.

Swara bits her lower lips in confusion then she looked at Sanskar who nodded at her giving assuring smile as she was still clutching her hold on him. Swara looked at Arav and gave a small nod.

"That's perfect." Arav said with smile.

"Sanskar, we are going to our room."Riya said avoiding to look at Arav.

"Yeah sure." Sanskar said.

"Come Swara." Riya said to Swara.

She took Swara inside room.

As they went inside, Sanskar looked at Arav.

"What?" Arav asked looking at him.

"Arav, just remember what I said." Sanskar said.

"I remember that and that's why I was normal." Arav said.

"Yeah, giving a death glare to Riya. You call it normal?" Sanskar asked.

"I m sorry. I will try better not to do that again but Buddy, First of all that was unexpected. You suddenly told me all this that they are coming. And you are expecting me to Suddenly behave so normal. Give atleast few minutes for my system to accept this sudden change buddy. I can't believe myself living with Riya Saxena under one roof all of the sudden. Ok, I m sorry and will try to control but Sanskar, It takes tim.." Arav was saying when he was interupted.

"Well if you are so bothered with my presence Mr. Jaisingh then we will leave right now!!" They heard Riya who was standing outside the room. She came out to take her handbag which she left on table.

Riya turned around to go inside the room to take Swara.

"Riya wait. It's not about you." Sanskar said immediately stopping her.

He gave look to Arav.
"You promised me Arav." He muttered slowly.
Arav nodded slowly giving defeated look.

"I.. I didn't mean that way. Yo.. you can live here." Arav said calmly looking at her direction as she was facing her back. Then murmured small sorry.

"That's not needed Mr. Arav and Sanskar, you could have told me earlier that your friend won't like us to be here." Riya said turning around giving a stern look.

"Riya please calm down. He didn't mean that way and it's for Swara. Right?" Sanskar said coming to her.

Riya looked away.

"No, I don't want that anyone have any problem because of...." She was saying.

"Anger on nose tips as always. She just can't change a bit." He muttered under his breathe.

"What the hell did you just say?" Riya marched toward him angrily.

She stood in front of him and gave him stern look while he just stood putting his hands in pocket.

"Nothing." Arav shook his head looking at her and shrugging his shoulder.

"Shut up!! I know you just muttered something about me." Riya said angrily.

"Even if I did, why do you think I will repeat that for you?" Arav said raising his eyebrows.

Sanskar glared at Arav.

"I just wish to kill you Right now!!" Riya said angrily.

"How sweet. ( Tight smile) What to do with wishes? We wish thousands of things but do they turn reality? No right? But yeah after such long time, my wish and your wishes are the same but vice versa." Arav said with small smirking smile.

"I m getting out of here right now!!" Riya said furiously.

Sanskar was looking at both of them and shook his head unbelievably. It wasn't that he was oblivious of this situation but he didn't know that it will happen so soon. He takes a deep breathe.

"Listen Riya, please calm down. Remember what we have decided and Arav won't do anything again. It's about Swara. And Arav STOP THIS. PLEASE!!!" Sanskar said.

He stressed on the word STOP THIS PLEASE giving a serious look to Arav. He nodded.

"Okay, fine!! I stopped." Arav said showing his hand that he gave up.

While Riya was still looking at him angrily like she will kill the man in front of him.

"I don't care anything. I don't want to live here if he has so much problem with me." Riya said turning around.

"Riya stop pl..." Sanskar was about to say when Arav interupted.

"Let it be Sanskar If she is so uncomfortable because of me. If She gets affected by me and my presence bother her so much then let her go. We shouldn't force anyone." Arav said.

Riya stopped in her track hearing him and Arav's lips curved up with smirking smile watching this which he immediately covered as she turned around.

"You don't affect me Mr. Jaisingh!!" Riya said glaring at him.

"Really? As much I see, I do." Arav said with cool tone.

"That's your misconception. So, it will be better if you erase that thought from your mind. Still, if you want you can live with this assumption happily if that's what gives you peaceful sleep at night." Riya said in challenging tone.

"Being so thoughtful about my peacefull sleep, are we?" Arav said with smirk.

"In your dream!!" Riya said angrily.

"Wow!! How did you know that?" Arav asked with fake surprised look.

Riya fisted her hand to control herself not to smack him right away on his face and wipe that smirk. Arav and Sanskar both sees her gripping her fist but Arav was standing calmly. Riya took a sigh but she definitely don't want to see him winning.

"You know what Mr. Jaisingh? Now I don't care what you think!!! And I M  NOT LEAVING!!!" Riya said sternly.

Saying this she walked away to her room banging the door with loud sound to shut it such that Sanskar and Arav both squeezed their eyes with jerk hearing sound.

Sanskar gave Arav a look raising his eyebrows.
"Your welcome." Arav said with small smile.

But then only the door opened again and Riya came out of room. Both looked at her confusingly but she was glaring at Arav. She came toward table and took her handbag like almost snatching from someone but it hit the flower vase that was kept there and it shattered on the floor. But Riya didn't have a damn to it and walked from there. She shut the door yet again with a loud sound.

Arav covered his ear muttering " this girl" and then look at the broken vase lying on the floor.

"Buddy, tell her to stop showing anger on poor doors and furnitures otherwise god knows what she will do with our flat." Arav said looking at his favourite vase.

Sanskar was giving him unbelievable nod with Chuckle.

"You are unbelievable. You know that? You knew she will stop by saying that." Sanskar asked raising his eyebrows at him.

Arav cleared his throat avoiding looking at him.
"It's about Swara. Nothing else." Arav said trying to maintain normal look.

"Well, I never said It's about Riya." Sanskar said with Chuckle.

Arav glared at him and took the cushion from couch and threw at him who was giving a smirking smile.

Later:
Sanskar made dinner. Arav helped him. Riya and Swara had dinner in room only as Riya didn't want to face Arav yet again.
They went to sleep. It was around midnight. When Swara woke up. She look around only to find Riya was sleeping. She sat on the bed and was looking around everything. She didn't know what she should do. When she heard some voices coming from living hall. She got up from bed and walked toward door and slowly opened it.

Sanskar wasn't getting any sleep so he turned on the TV and watching it when he heard the door sound. He turned around to see Swara, who was in her night dress. She was looking at TV. She smiled to see the superhero movie that was going.

"Hey Swara, you didn't sleep yet?" Sanskar asked calmly.

She shook her head negatively.

"I.. I.. couldn't sleep." She said.

He got that may be because she slept at day time. That's why and now, she wasn't given sleeping pills also as doctor said as she was getting normal slowly.

"Hmm ok. So, let's watch this movie together. What's say?" Sanskar asked.

Swara nodded with a bit smile and she walked to couch. She sat beside him on couch and started watching movie.

Then only Riya came out of room being worried as she didn't find Swara in room and took a deep breathe that she was here.

"Swar..." She stopped as she finds her.

"I m here with her Riya. You go and sleep. Don't worry." Sanskar said looking at her.

Riya nodded and went inside room.

They were watching movies but Sanskar's whole attention was on her. She looked happy, sometime trying to understand, confusing face but she looked so adorable and beautiful. One movie ended and another started. She also started watching that.
He also started watching the movie but after sometime, he felt her falling toward him and then her head fell on his shoulder. He looked at her. Her eyes were closed. He smiled at her and carefully adjusted his arm and let her rest her head on his chest encircling his hand around her shoulder. He covered her with sheet and minimise the volume of TV so that she won't get disturb.
He was watching movie but after sometime he also fell asleep.

It was around 5.30 a.m. when Sanskar woke up. He fell a sudden pain on his neck and winced but then he sees Swara, who was sleeping peacefully, placing her one hand on his chest. He smiled and kissed her hair. She was looking not less than any angel.

"Wait no!! If Riya sees us like this. She will literally kill me this time and Swara also must be uncomfortable." He thought.

Thinking this, he carefully hold Swara in his arm and went toward Swar-Ya Room. He knocked on the door a couple of times, when the knob turned and Riya opened the door.

"Sansk..." Riya was about to say when Sanskar signed her.

"Shh!! She is sleeping." Sanskar said slowly.
Riya moved aside. Sanskar made Swara lay on the bed and covered her with comforting.
As he turned around, Riya narrowed her eyes at him.
"What? She just slept half an hour ago and I took her here so that she can sleep comfortably." Sanskar lied.

Riya didn't look satisfied but she nodded. Sanskar went out of room sighing in relief. Riya sees the time. It was too early but she was already awake so she thought to take shower.

On the other side, Sanskar went out for jogging.

After sometime,
Riya came out of room. She thought to make herself a tea or coffee. Swara was still sleeping. So, she thought not to wake her up. She came out in living hall but didn't see Sanskar there neither she got any sign of Arav and she was relaxed. She just walked a bit to see kitchen. She was humming song to herself and entered inside kitchen to go toward shelf when suddenly Arav who was bending down the slab to take something, got up and she gets startled.

"Aaaaaaahh!!" Riya screamed but somehow placed her hand on her heart to calm down finding him.

Arav looked at her confusingly.

"What happened?" Arav asked.

"Aaaaaaaa!!"When Riya again screamed noticing something and turned her face away.

"Why the hell are you shouting?" Arav asked being irritated.

"Firstly You scared me!! And..." She said.

"And?" Arav was confused.

"For god sake, wear your shirt. What is your enmity with clothes?" Riya said facing the other side in irritated tone.

Arav realised he wasn't wearing T-shirt. He was just in his track pants. He threw his sweaty T-shirt for loundry after exercise and he just came here to get his juice like daily routine. It totally slipped from his mind that there are two more members actually girls present in home now.

"ahmm, I m sorry." Arav murmured and was going from there.

Riya didn't turned around. She was just pissed off.

"Just go and show these things to the girls who will fall for these cheap tricks. Huh!!" Riya muttered under her breathe but Arav who was just about to pass by her heard this.

"What did you just say?" He asked with glint of anger.

"I said what you just heard." Riya said confidently but still didn't looked at him.

When suddenly she felt her arm was hold and she was pinned against wall.

"Arav!!!." She yelled out but his angry eyes made her shut her mouth.

"Cheap huh?? Ms. Saxena, I m just bound by Sanskar's promise that I will not cause any problem in Swara's treatment and you both will not feel any problem here because of me that's why I m leaving this. Otherwise, I would have definitely answered what's really the cheap tricks are. And even if I do, that shouldn't be your look out. Because I m way better than you." Arav said calmly yet in intense tone.

Riya was looking at him freezed in her position.

"Anyway thanks for making this morning quite good for me with such a praising words." Arav said sarcastically yet with hurt face before loosing his hold on her and walking away from there.

Riya looked at the way he went from there. She felt her hand sweating suddenly and feeling cold at the same time. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Don't get affected by him. Ignore him. Yes, I can do that. Calm down Riya.yes... You can do it." Riya muttered to herself and she gets calm.

She made herself a cup of coffee and thought to make breakfast also. That's when Sanskar came out of jogging. He wished her morning. She also nodded at him.

"What are you doing Riya?" Sanskar asked.

"I Just thought to make breakfast . Sandwiches and omlet. Will that be okay?" Riya said.

"Yeah, it will be perfect but that's ok. You go. I will make it or Arav will do." Sanskar said.

"No, anyways I have nothing to do. So just doing this will be good." Riya said.

"Okay as you say. I will come after fresh n up then will help you." Sanskar said.

After sometime,
Swara also woke up. She got fresh n up and took bath. Riya helped her. Swara wore a floral kurta with leggings. Then they have breakfast. Arav took the first bite and got that who made it. He looked at Riya who was looking at him only but she diverted her gaze toward Swara, who was talking with Sanskar about Random things. Sanskar was always best in diverting Swara's mind with random things so that she don't take any stress and think much like she used to do.

1O days passed:
Swara's condition was getting more better. She was understanding things. Nowadays, she used to get more flashes and her actions showed the old Swara's resemblance. Sanskar and Riya both noticed that.
Sanskar was taking great care of Swara and everything. As he promised Riya, he didn't let anything go wrong. They used to take Swara out. As doctor said, away from hospital environment Swara was actually feeling much better. On the other hand, Arav was also caring toward Swara. In starting, Swara wasn't much comfortable with him but slowly with Sanskar and Riya, she felt Arav was also good and he will not harm her. He became her friends. He talks to her, few times watch TV with her and games, just to distract her from any stress and help in her treatment.
In all this, Sanskar's feeling for Swara made him feel week sometimes thinking she will leave once getting fine but he was also ready for this punishment with no objection. He always loved her and with each day he was falling more for her. But at the same time he felt helpless. While Riya and Arav avoided each other like plague but it was too hard because you can't simply avoid each other living under same roof. They talk less but unfortunately no. of times it resulted in clashes. Arav tried to control himself and stay calm because of Sanskar's promise and thinking about Swara but Riya never let her anger supress. She just lash it out on him in one or another way, not directly but indirect taunts were enough.
Sanskar was also not away from her anger or taunts like usual which she was doing in hospital also but he never answered back thinking she wasn't wrong.
Riya on the other side, sometimes used to see something different with Sanskar when he was with Swara.
If it was someone else, then he or she might not believed that he was the reason of Swara's condition. But Riya ignored all that stop herself from thinking that. At the same time, She was more affected with Arav. She was feeling pain and those past moments always appears in front of her mind. She tried hard not to think much but could never be able to do that. She wanted to shout on him, question him, slap him hard that why did he do that. But at the same time, she didn't wanted to scratch the unhealed wound of her heart yet again to be left heartbroken again. So, she just tried to pacify herself that they are here only for Swara. As soon as she gets fine, they will go away. Away from here, Away from him.

To be continued...

Before you leave just a small question.

Does a 6000+ words episode don't even deserve 60 comments
(It's not a taunt😅 but am I really such bad in writting)
Please response a bit to encourage efforts.😃😃
At the same time, thank you so much to all the readers who are always with me to support. Love you guys.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro