[13] - Dead Girls Tell No Tales

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is for kaloned's novel, Dead Girls Tell No Tales, which I just finished reading it this afternoon.

It is such a good book! I love the plot, the characters, and the way the author describes anything is just *chef's kiss*

I like everyone's character development, and I just can't get over how beautifully she contructs a sentence, I think she can even make a sandwich seem like a five-star meal to be honest :v.

Jokes aside, here's the cover I made :

I tried finding Arabian princesses in Pinterest, but only Jasmine here caught my eye the most, even though the outfit was not like book's description.

At first, I made the whole color scheme turqoise like her clothing but it doesn't look the best so I changed it into this yellow-ish tone, and it made the background look like it's sort of burning, which I like it since the climax of the story is literally a war.

I planned to draw a straight line across  her eyes like I did in Karma's Hitman, but then I decided to draw 'X's, it looks a bit better, and it's also kinda a play on the title 'dead girls', cause 'X' eyes mean their dead :v.

I think this cover's alright..., but it looks too yellow-ish lmao.

Anyways, that's it! Again, the author does not need to accept it, I just wanna show appreciation to such an amazing story!

~ FONTS ~

• Luna-regular
• century gothic

Original pics :

Thank you for reading!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro