[2] - Reccomendations + AMA + old covers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well, hello... nice to see you twice today.

I've never held a QnA before so... 😳.

Uhm, basically you can ask me anything here in the comments. You can ask me personal stuff, graphic stuff, etc; because communicating with you all is really nice. The supporting DMs and the messages on my board that I receive from everyone really makes my day a whole lot better <3.

I'll probably answer by 5th or 6th December, or when I think there are enough questions for me to answer.

■ ■ ■

While you wait, there are plenty of graphic designers I really reccomend and you should check them out ♡

~ GRAPHIC TUTORIALS WE STAN ~

♤ English ♤

" AESTHETICISM " by aestaetic

I mean-- by her profile icon and cover you KNOW she's good.

" BOY WITH LUV " by jiminmybed

I love their tutorials, it's so cute and creative with their manips.

♤ Bahasa Indonesia ♤

It's a different language but I hope you can understand by looking at the images or screenshotting and running it through Google Translate

" OBROLAN SEPUTAR GRAPHIC " by hobiholy
Inside this graphic book is peak of aesthetic-ness. Like, just go to their last tutorial and get wow-ed.

" GRAPHIC CORNER " by kamubiru

This woman is an icon for vector illustrations. CLICK OUT OF THIS BOOK AND CHECK HER OUT. Especially when you understand the language, it's really helpful!

~ GRAPHIC PORTFOLIOS TO DROOL AT ~

*all of them are in English

" CURSE OF WIND WHISPERER " by -dankbot

This person won the Graphic Wattys ya'll 👏👏👏. I think that's enough info for you all to check the book out ;).

" BLUE " by love-orenda

Love how both of our books are titled after colors lmao. But anyway, check her out! Her graphics are *chef's kiss*

" LOLA'S GRAPHICS " by lolatheloser_

I love her manip covers and edits, it just looks really aesthetic and nice!

" GLOWING BUTTERFLIES GRAPHICS " by zero-infinity

I mean-- the cover is enough to showcase how talented she is 😳

" STREETLIGHTS " by kyeotto

We love a person who snatches our wigs with her amazing manips.

*Check part 'pretend to be dead' of the book. The colors, the positions-- my eyes are blessed.

**honestly, I'm running out of compliments for these amazing people because they are all so good

There are so many talented people here in Wattpad and reccomend me their books as well! *just don't read my old tutorial it's cringe*

■ ■ ■

This part is coming to an end, so here's a bunch of old pink covers and the dates they were made.

*insert nostalgia*

I love how I started from soft, light, pastel pinks, to all of a sudden bright neon pink for the last one.

The second cover from the bottom right was actually missing and I had to remake it for the sake of my perfectionism.

Ah, and there's also one last thing to show you guys before I go :

- GIF BANNERS -

I still keep the old ones I used to put, and thank God I did.

*I hope your eyes aren't broken yet by all the blinking and flashing

**the tutorials of these are already made

Other GIFS :

^^ I only got to use it once for a tutorial but I like it okay 🤡

Cover shop :

Welp, done.

I can't wait to read all your questions ♡ and...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I-- I CAN'T APPRECIATE IT ENOUGH YOU GUYS 😭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro