Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I'm bored with watching Kitchen Nightmares, so uh...

ask me anything in the comments.

Or here's 13(Or 14 for the next season) random facts for every season of Supernatural (You can ask about the facts too)...

1- I can slow dance/waltz (Very awkward day in Church that day) 

2- I once tried to jump off my roof onto a pillow. (The neighbours were about to call Child Services I think)

3- The first YouTube video I ever watched was about ladybugs.

4- I once had pneumonia and missed 1-3 days of school.

5- My favourite food is Spaghetti/Takis, and my least favourite is any kind of vegetable (Except potatoes... they're cool.) 

6- I once believed in (fake) magic (As in, not Wiccan/Pagan stuff or magician magic, but like spellsofmagic.com stuff)

7- The thing that scared me most as a child was a message from a 'Wish granting website' (http://www.real-wishes.com/) which said (to confirm your wish) 92% of people give up on their wish, are you going to commit? Or something like that. Let me check...  Back, and I think they removed that message. (Jesus frick, I just visited the website and it's so creepy) Btw, the thing I wished for was a real Alicorn, every time I'm on land I turn into a fairy and every time I'm in the water I turn into a Mermaid or powers.

8-My favourite stuffed animal when I was a kid is a zebra named 'Zaca.'

9- The first time I ever got asked out, was by two guys named Just(i/a)n. The story is very complicated, and I think I already posted it in the first book.

10- I was very, very, scared of ghosts after I discovered YouTube because lo-and-behold, I somehow got to videos showing 'real ghosts' (and 9 headed snakes) and that scared me so much that when I slept, I had to put my Unicorn Pillow-Pet over my head.

11- The song currently stuck in my head is from a video called 'I learnt 3d animation just to make this'

12- I used to identify (3-5th grade) as a Dusty, Red, Derpy, Alabanateokin from the 3rd dimension. The Dusty/Red meant Doritos (because I was obsessed with them), Derpy meant Derpy. Ala- meant Alicorn, Bana- meant Banana, -teo meant Potato, and -kin meant pumpkin. So I identified as a Doritos, Derpy, Alicorn, Banana, Potato, Pumpkin from the 3rd dimension.

13- I was a weird kid, so bear with me. I used to have a crush on a character from Imagination Movers called Wherehouse Mouse, or a guy named Smitty/Scott. It was one of those three. But I had an attraction to the Mouse as sort of a mother-son kind of thing. As in I wanted that mouse as my child. Well frick. Edit: HOLY FRICK I JUST WATCHED THE THEME SONG ADFHAKJDF. Edit 2: Okay, I just discovered two more of my favourite childhood shows. The Dootlebops and the Wiggles. Great shows, 12/10 check them out.

14- The first Youtuber I ever regularly watched was Skydoesminecraft, back then when he swore a lot. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro