1- In trouble (9 years before)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(I MIGHT QUIT THE ANGELIC CAGE STORY FOR PERSONAL REASONS so I am sorry  also don't ask like why do I always make Mia the main character BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER also I am sorry if the book cover is very crapy because I never even drew a planet :(

(Warning: this story contains curse words/gore/blood/demons/angels/black worms/torture and etc if you are not comfortable with these stuff you may leave my story enjoy reading! Also yes,  instead of Mia being an Astronaut, I thought I want to try something different and instead let's make Mia a black worm and her sister an angel.

Mia's POV:

My family wasn't very normal, well I'm pretty sure my life isn't, but who cares? When me and my sister Kayla was born my mom and dad was in the angel species, but when I was born I some how got into the black worm species.

My dad was furious and left my mom because he thought my mom was cheating on him, my mom did some research and found out that only 6% of angels species might have Birth to black worms species, everyone makes fun of me because they thought I was some monster in an angel neighborhood.

My little sister Kayla always help me when I am so stressed, even though my sister is bit taller than me which everyone thought she was my older sister which causes so many problem through out my life, we gain our strength mostly from my father, I didn't seen because he left mom like poof.

This gave so many problems with my mom since she had to do all of this on her own, well this is the story of how the planet ironia X used to be so beautiful and so calm into fires and flames.

I tapped my sister's shoulder and screamed.

"Tag YOUR IT!"

My sister glanced and turn around and saw me running away.

"Alright sister.. game on!"

My sister ran at full speed and we immediately went past our mom through the kitchen, we ran out of the house knowing our mom would be so mad, but we did it anyways, as we made it out I ran to the right as my sister was Behind me.

She was so close to me but she can tag my tentacles, we ran so far from our house but we didn't care and I kept running, my sister tried to tag me by doing a few swings but I control my tentacles and kept slapping my sisters hand away. 

"GO AWAY!"

I scream. As I ran through the houses and through the streets, Kayla was right behind me, I went through the huge forest that can hide, as I looked around as I run and found a tree, I spread my black worms out and grab on to it, I jump as I felt like flying, I grab onto the branch and stand quiet, I didn't see Kayla around i was very confused until I felt like something was behind me, I slowly turn around and saw Kayla behind me.

"Boo-"

"AH-"

I let go of the branch and fall down as I startled, I felt the ground well I wasn't really in pain, I saw Kayla flapped her wings and slowly went down, I saw her giggle of how I gotten so startled, one of my tentacle covered her mouth in embarrassment, my sister grab on to it and put to the floor.

"I can't believe you got tagged by your own little sister!"

Kayla giggled, she laughed of how slow I am, until I suddenly realized.

"Wait, where are we? And how far are we away from home?!"

"I-"

Kayla notice it too, she looked around and notice we are in the middle of forest.

"I- I don't really know"

"Oh god we are gonna be in trouble-"

I said, we know how strict our mom is, suddenly I felt startled, We heard footsteps as the crunchy  leaves being so crushed, I immediately grab my sister behind my back trying to see who is here, I looked around as I hear Kayla being nervous until I heard a voice.

"KAYLA! MIA!"

"MOM!?"

I immensely  grabbed my sister's hand and ran towards the voice, I kept running as my sister run faster, I rolled my eyes and tried to keep up with my sister, until we found mom looking around trying to find us.

"MOM!"

We both said, my mom glanced and turn around towards us, my mom ran to us and scolded us.

"What did I say about you two running away from home!"

"I-"

"I am sorry mom-"

My mom grabbed my ear and pulled it.

"OW-"

I screamed, My sister laughed my mom let go, I put my hand on my ear of how painful it was, I looked away because I know I deserve it since again my mom is pretty strict.

"We need to get home now!"

My mom immediately grabbed both of our hands and pulled us brutally, as she dragged us to our house, we knew we are in trouble, me and Kayla looked at each other wondering what is our punishment for leaving home, as we went home our mom made us sat in the kitchen and we have to wait.

"So for your punishment, you are not allowed to fight for a month-"

"NOOO-"

My sister groaned (yes fighting in this planet is normal as they called it playing) 

"Really mom for a month?"

"Yes and not buts" (SHE IS A INDEPENDENT MOTHER )

Me and my sister groan, a month? What are we gonna do for a whole month? We know we are gonna be so bored for a whole damn month, our mom demanded us to go in our room, as we walked upstairs we tried to apologize but we didn't know who fault it was.

"I am sorry Kayla"

I said in shame.

"No it's my fault"

"I shouldn't  have start the game-"

"NO SHUT UP ITS MY FAULT"

"NO ITS MY FAULT"

"NO-"

I jump at Kayla before she can even finish her sentence and made her fall down and caused her to fall down the stairs, I kept punching her while Kayla was doing the same thing, until we made it to floor we hit the coffee table, the vase that on it crashed to the other side and it didn't hit none of us, we kept fighting until our mom found out, she grabbed me off of Kayla, we laughed but on mom's face we knew we should not start laughing at this serious trouble.

We knew we were in huge trouble, my mom sighed, it signed us both to feel bad, our mom screams.

"Since you TWO are trouble makers, GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS OR ELSE IT WILL BE 3 MONTHS!"

We both immediately ran to our rooms trying to get out of our mom's way to STRESS, we made it to our room trying to not stress our mom.

"Okay...let's not get into fights anymore"

"Okay-"

"What should we do?" (Technology was never found in this planet due to its difference of earth and planet Ironia  x (creative NAME :D if you are making a story due to inspiration you may take the name!)

"Maybe we can hmm"

My sister looked through our toy chest and found paper and pencils.

"We can draw-"

"UGH I WANNA FIGHT-" (fight = playing in planet Ironia x)

"I know but if mom found out about us fighting ya know she is gonna higher our punishment!"

"Ugh what hurts me the most is that YOUR RIGHT!"

My sister rolled her eyes as her wings flapped around, I saw my sister smiling and looking at my tentacles.

"I have an idea :D"

My sister smiled

"Uhh what are you staring at my tentacles like that?"

Later on

"OUCH BE SOFT"

I screamed. As my sister added a bow.

"There! I made braids off of your tentacles :D"

I turned around I saw braids, I looked at it, it was so cool! My sister smiled 

(I WISH I CAN DRAW THE SCENE BUT the sitting position is very hard to draw-)

I loved the way my sister added the bow on the top.

"Woah that's cool!"

"I know right!"

When I stand up, I looked at my sister until my tentacles immediately break through and spread around, I felt a bit sad but my sister comfort me, after that we have done so much fun stuff that can do over the month but we may or may not have fight a little which kind of raise a day of our punishment.

Yeah we have been little trouble makers XD

OH MA GAH anyways 1506 WORDS DISGUSTING anyways I still don't understand why I have so many words at my first ever book called "Mia and her rare pink wings" And MY OWN FRIEND

(or best friend if Addie wants that)

@Theaddiedragon READ DA BOOK THAT I LITERALLY TOLD HER NOT TOO >:( but anyways I PROMISE I HAVE IDEAS TO DO THIS BOOK I PROMISE (probably) I hope y'all enjoy the book but I am sorry if the book the angelic cage might be abandoned due to my own personal reasons but I hope y'all loved this chapter I will make a new chapter in 2 days but I MIGHT make a chapter tomorrow because I am...

FAST AS FUCK BOI! :D cya :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro