4- aliens? (Humans) (3 months before)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mia's POV:

As I was rolling down the hill fighting with Kayla again (they do that all the time at this point when they go outside) I stand on top with a smile while Kayla was sitting on the floor with a scratch on her arm and a bruise on her other eye while my hand has a little scratch and a scratch with my right eye, Kayla looked so bored by her face, I collapsed to the floor and sat down in front of her.

"I am bored again-"

Kayla screamed and complained.

"You say that EVERYTIME!, we just fight again because you literally won't leave me alone until I finally fight you again!"

"S-shut up!"

"Oh my gosh your so oblivious!"

"Hey!"

"Oh my gosh we literally have so much strength and yet you have the power of annoy me huh?"

"Again shut up"

As I stand looking around the forest, trying to get an idea of how we play since in this planet it doesn't have internet and it doesn't have technology, until I felt like running but yet doesn't felt like being so slow.

"Ya wanna play ta-"

Kayla immediately stand up and so fast she  touched my shoulders and ran away with no hesitation, I sighed and I got up and ran towards her, I couldn't catch up because Kayla is so fast. I was running so far and yet so tired.

As I follow Kayla and hearing Kayla giggling and laughing, I was getting very tired but if I can touch my very fast sister than it's worth it.

but As I finally catch up I was about to scream "TAG" Kayla immediately covered my mouth so fast I couldn't even react.

(YAYYYYY MORE SUFFERING AND YAYY MORE STAYING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT :D anyways it took me 20 minutes- and it didn't turn out terrible at least but am trying out some injury on the body so that is why it's a bit weird but all well :D)

As I put her hand down she continues to stare, I was so confused what is she looking at, I was trying to figure it out but Kayla was so focus, as I trying to figure it out until I ask.

"Wha- what are you looking at?"

I whispered, Kayla sighed and looked at me with annoyances , she stare at my very confused face and said

"If your gonna be so damn loud LOOK!"

She forces my head to look forward , I saw aliens, I was quiet trying to hear what they are trying to say, one of the aliens said so loudly and very clear.

"What is this weird planet?"

"I don't know, what should we call it?"

"Hmm planet Z46 y?"

The alien said.

"It's called planet ironia x you dumb bitc-"

Kayla covered my mouth again being annoyed, by her face she is getting so annoyed by my performance,

"Hmm does this planet called Z46 Y have life?"

"ITS PLANET IRONIA X YOU STUPID BITC-"

I was about to scream a curse word, the aliens was about to turn around the bushes we were about to be, Kayla immediately pushed me down to the bushes and covered my mouth as we were under the bushes,

As we tried to be quiet being so scared of what is happening who are these aliens? And why are they here? These questions.

"WHO IS THERE?"

The alien screamed.

"Look what you did!"

I rolled my eyes

"PLANET IRONIA?"

"Oh my gosh that is a lame name-"

Rule from planet Ironia:

When someone is making fun of Planet Ironia, they deserve to die, reason? Many people always say this is a gift by the lord and if someone is not appreciating it they deserve to die

"MIA- DON'T YOU-"

I immediately jump out of the bushes and jump on one of the Aliens, I punched the weird alien, while I was attacking him while smiling with laughter I felt like someone was behind me until I turn around and saw Kayla attacking the other person, I was about to help Kayla until I felt like I couldn't move, I turn my head saw another alien and it was holding something and it's basically holding me like telekinesis.

As I was so confused Kayla was right behind me, Kayla saw me floating with my tentacles holding onto something, I saw Kayla trying to jump onto me until she felt a gravitational force holding onto her.

"WHAA-"

Kayla screamed, I could tell Kayla was so shocked and scared.

"WHAT THE HELL-"

Kayla screamed, Alien was staring at us so weird as if we aren't normal, hah! They are aliens that dare to come to our planet and they are gonna be so rude about it? Give us a break, the alien that seems to be a girl demanded and said

"Who are you two?"

"SHUT UP-"

Kayla screamed, One of the alien who was holding Kayla pushed her towards a huge rock, I started to laugh! This guy really think Kayla is suffering? When the girls who is holding me glanced at me with disgust that I was laughing of Kayla being hurt.

HELL NO these aliens are stupid! They really think Kayla is being harmed? Hah as if!

"WEEEEE!"

Kayla screamed, the alien who is holding Kayla was very confused by his face, me and Kayla were both laughing due to these stupid Aliens thinking we are in pain or anything.

"Mike stop it-"

The alien that is holding Kayla seem to be name Mike seems to be stupid, (we are in 921 words in and we are not where near finishing this chapter 💀)

As we laughed while tears gone down our face due to us laughing so hard, by there face they seem to be so embarrassed and other aliens behind them.

"Again who are you two"

The alien demanded tone, my sister Kayla tried to stop laughing and pushed away the tears and started talking.

"Listens sweetie you just came into our planet, what makes you think you can boss us?"

Kayla said, I continue to laugh so much.

"If you looking angel than I will hurt your friend?"

"Okay first of all, congrats you actually guessed my species! And second, that is not my friend that is my sister you stupid weirdo! And third, hurt her, I dare you! Hurt her I will wait"

As Kayla said that the alien looked like she was sweating.

"I- I"

The alien was stuttering so much we broke out laughing of how stupid this alien is XD, as we laugh the alien seems to be trying to act so tuff and brave even though there acting is so childish and weird.

"I- I WILL PUSHED YOU OUT OF THE PLANET"

We laughed even hard, what kind of combat was that? What does that even mean? We don't even know who this is and already we are making this alien so stupid, as we laughed one of the alien called "Mike" said.

"Come on BELLA let's get these weird people get inside into the spaceship" ( GASP BELLA!)

As they pulled us into this weird building? What kind of building is that and they name it a spaceship?, as we made it into this building called "spaceship" as we were thrown to some cell thingy that is filled with the color white.

We were thrown the cell brutally we saw the alien name Bella smiles as if we were suffering but when I saw Kayla's face she was smiling like so funny, I laughed a little while Bella closed the door shut, as me and Kayla looked around the place.

We saw that this wall is very weak, we felt a weird feeling like when we touch it as if it was concrete.

"Mia, you know what to do!"

"With pleasure"

I step a little back while Kayla was scratching the X on the wall I immediately ran to the wall with my fist on top and hit the wall, as crumble left on the wall  completely disappear with the dust we both really think these "aliens" are stupid.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah it felt like a pinch"

As soon as we were about to jump out it was a 5 miles deep down, we were about to jump until we heard the door open, 

"Okay so your names ar-"

Bella paused and saw the wall broken into pieces she knew these species were VERY strong, I saw Kayla immediately reach her arms and and jump as I was pulled by Kayla I was flying while Kayla was holding my hand, I shove the... this 🖕(SORRY) while Bella was filled with anger.

"KAYLA GO TO TOWN WE JUST MET ALIENS WE NEED TO TELL THE TOWN"

Kayla went to the town and met our mom, as we made it to our house we were so shock I mean the aliens force field is very weak so that's a point but they got here? Our planet is so far away from there planet, how did they get here if they have these weird buildings then there must be something that might destroy our planet

"MOM-"

We were SOO shock that we both tripped each other which causes us to start fight until our mother stops us.

"MOM THERE IS SOME ALI-"

I slap Kayla on her face.

"Shut up your not the main character!"

"WHA-"

"Mom we were uhhh playing and we saw this alien that get in our planet and we are so surprised because our rings are very powerful and not one single Astroid had came here so THERE ARE ALIENS"

"Wha- you girls are now 15 and now your bringing up with your so call aliens?"

"MOM-"

I grabbed a vase and squeezed it by my own hands, by that my mom knows us so much that when I always do that my mom knows that's very serious.

—————————

Later on

—————————

"Oh so you weren't lying!"

"And you said that we weren't saying the truth"

"Talking about so false!"

I said crossing my arms, my mom sighed and tries to see what kind of these aliens doing.

"So, this gear is so strong it actually make those weird girls feel pain?"

"Yeah I guess?"

When we heard that we were in shock including my mom.

"What, do they mean"

"I-"

"LISTEN ITS MY FAULT"

Kayla said, she sounded like she just hold her breath-.

"no Kayla I-"

"SHUT UP YA BIG BUFFOON"

She sounded like she wasn't serious.

"No, Kayla, shut up I-"

"SHUT U-"

A huge force field popped out of no where and it spawned at Kayla, the force field was so strong it pushed me and my mother away from Kayla, suddenly Kayla was floating without her wings, Kayla stand up and started to punch it but it was very hard, until swiftly it was pulled towards the aliens.

"GET ME OUT-"

It swiftly get so near to the aliens as they smile.

"Ahh so that is where you are-"

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SH-"

I saw Kayla being pushed into the space and it immediately close, me and my mom immediately stand up.

"MOM WE NEED TO GO TELL THEM AND OUR LEADER-"

My mom immediately grabbed my arms and spread her wings, I felt so scared that my mom might let go but she hold my hand as if it was rope in tug of war, we needed to tell the Leader.

———————

Kayla's POV

———————

As I kept punching the wall it didn't work, even though I have the same strength as Mia, I still couldn't break the door and the wall, I slowly cried as black tears go down my face.

I was captured

LEEEEEEEEEEEETS GOOO! 1935 WORDS dat is a lot :0 OML IMA DIE it's currently 12:22 SOO basically it's tomorrow so I WILL MAKE THIS :D  insomnia is right behind so ima die sooooo, anyways the next chapter everything is gonna be so bad because how rare these species are and how powerful so the next chapter is gonna be a treat :0

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro