10. Thoughts and tears.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

𝖷. 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌.
———- ☁️

𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖨𝖲' 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"it's just for the bet, it's just for the bet." I kept repeating to myself. I kissed her. I kissed alyssa burkhart. And I wasn't supposed to. Even if it was all for a game, I liked it? Her lips were soft and smooth. Resulting in my stomach to fill with butterflies.

I couldn't get her face out of my head. Flashes of her brown doe eyes. Those light pink lips. Oh, and her satin hair. Flowing just below her shoulders. She was beyond gorgeous. In my eyes, she was perfect. Everything a guy could ask for.

I adored her stupid sarcasm. The shameless attitude she holds. I can't lie about this feeling anymore.

I have fallen for Alyssa burkhart.

To which I had to avoid her. I know it's stupid. But I just have to. I can't keep playing this game. It would hurt her to find out.

We crossed paths several times. I kept my head down, while she looked dumbfounded. I hope she knows, I just need time. Time to think about this whole situation.

I was on my way to find Harry. So I could advise him that I'm done with the whole bet.

"Yo! What's up my man!" Harry excitedly recites.

"We need to talk." I told him. No emotion at all.

"Oh, well ok. Come on then." He puts an arm around my shoulders.

We walk out to an empty hallway. "So?" He questions. I peek left and right. Making sure no one hears me. Most importantly alyssa.

"I'm done. Done with the bet. Done with all your stupid bull shit." Pushing the money right into his chest.

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down buddy." He regards, patting my back. "I thought you were up for this? Come on don't tell me you fell for her already?" He laughs.

I just stare at my shoes. "That's none of your business." I groggily uttered.

He laughs once more. "Well." He speaks between chuckles. "I didn't pay you to fall in love with the outcast first. I simply said to make her fall for you."

I heard a small gasp. I turned to spot who it is. And to my expectations, I guessed right. It was the girl I fell for.

——

𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖠'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Yes, I did follow Louis. He had been avoiding me all day. Whether because of our kiss that night or he didn't feel the way I did.

I followed Louis to the empty hall Harry took him.
I heard arguing of some kind? Louis looked upset. Saddened even.

I then heard the words, " I didn't pay you to fall in love with the outcast first. I simply said to make her fall for you." Pay? Was I a bet? To be forced to fall for a guy?

I was distraught. Disappointed that Louis would agree to something like that. How could he? I was played with. I knew it was a bad idea to fall for a guy like him. To fall for his charm.

I paced away. Eyes started to top up with tears. Menacing to fall. I wasn't one to cry over a boy. Oh, but I guess Louis partridge was different.

I heard footsteps behind me. Knowing it was Louis, i paced faster, starting to run. It unfortunately didn't help when I gave up.

His hands grasping mine. Whirling me around. I met his eyes. Gaping at him with a death stare. If looks could kill, he'd drop down in a snap.

"Lyz! Please hear me out! Let me explain!" He set forth. Begging me with sorry eyes.

"I was done with your bull shit from the start." I stated. No emotion what so ever. Yanking my hands away.

"Please! I fell too deep! Please alyssa, I fell harder for you than I should have!" He confessed.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't look him into the eyes. To tell him I felt the same. He played with me. It wasn't real. It was all a game to him.

"I don't believe you. Everything was a bet, wasn't it?!" I shouted at him. "You chose a girl, the outcast! To mess around with. Playing games with my feelings!" I shoved his chest.

"I know. But that was before everything! Before I fell for you!" He inched closer to me. Trying to cup my face.

"Bull shit! I hate you! I hate you louis partridge!" I ran. I ran who knows where. Tears pluming down my neck. They toyed with me. Those boys were laughing at me. That day when I looked at them. I was just a game.

authors note !
‧₊˚. 🕯 📿

mm hay 😃🖐🏼 pls this is just a filler lol I was reading an imagine book and one of them was so sad I started Tearing up at skool LMAODX trying
My best to not cry 😹 any whoHere's a chapter you guys been Waiting for 🙄🖐🏼 yeah yeah 🕺🏻did u like this chapter ?I hope u enjoyed chapter 10 <3 see u next time 😏 or not heehjd 😩

your fav, jennica

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro