22. graduation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

𝖷𝖷𝖨𝖨. 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
———- 🎓

Senior year was one hell of a ride for Alyssa Burkhart. The ups and downs of her new relationship with Louis , to having a great group of friends that get along with each other quite well. She smiled softly seeing all of them tease each other so violently — but knew they were all just joking. Her boyfriend treated her like she was the only girl in the world. The luckiest girl.  Smothering her with kisses and warm hugs if she was shivering from 60 degree temperatures.

The girls got ready for their last day of being seniors. The navy blue gowns covering their mid thigh length dresses underneath. Smirking at each other at how good they thought one another looked. The boys got ready in another room to loud music that they both sang together — making the girls laugh at how stupid they sounded with their voices cracking.

Graduation ceremony started in about two hours. Giving the group of teenagers time to drop by the donut shop for some coffee and soft treats. Zach was being yelled at by Corina once more for getting crumbs and frosting all over his gown in the back seat. Louis snickered at them for bickering all the time.

They parked and ran their way out the car into the stadium where the ceremony was held. Finding their seats along the rows of chairs placed neatly by each other. Laughing at how stupid they all looked. Until it occurred that the graduation had finally started. Silence filled the room as their principal began to speak about how proud he was of the class.

After the blabbered speech, students names were starting to be called for their diploma. Line by line. Everything went by so quickly, before you knew it — alyssa was up. " Alyssa Burkhark! " They announced. Her friends and classmates clapped and cheered. And then you hear Louis yell, " that's my girlfriend!!! " The sounds of laughs echoed the building.

Alyssa blushed and smiled so hard — her cheeks ached. She kindly accepted her diploma — shaking her teachers hands with small thank yous. Walking off the stage back to her seat.

Up next was Corina. Alyssa cheered loudest for her best friend. Feeling so absolutely proud. Then there was Louis. Alyssa screaming the same thing he did but with "boyfriend." Last for the friend group was Zach. He ended up dabbing up the principal.

The entire graduation was over in a flash. Tears of joy spilling from other students. Their hats laid scattered all over the grass. The group of teens ran to each other — engulfing one another into a huge hug full of love and proudness.

Snapping their last picture together before they were all off to college. Because they've said goodbye before, so it stands to reason they'll say hello again one day.

alyssaburkhart

●○

○●

liked by louis.partridge_ , luvcorina, and 105 others
alyssaburkhart wait for me NYU

user1 BRO CONGRATS

user2 PROUD ASF LYZ

user3 AS U SHOULD

user4 @nyucollege

user5 WHEW

user6 GET IT

user7 GET THAT DIPLOMA BABE

luvcorina MA 😫⁉️

luna.clark AHH SO PROUD BABY

———— AUTHORS NOTE !
🍓🤍

the end 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 no bc yeah that's it that's your ending I have like nothing else for you 🤨 yeah I put that wanda vision quote in there bc I will never get over it. I'm so glad everyone has liked this book. I only started it bc I was bored. I never knew it was grow this much. I love each and every one of you. Okay now go read my other Louis partridge book 😕😕😕😕 uglies 😕 can we take a minute to look at the new cover — I love it sm okay 😕😕 now give me clout and follow me 🤨 ——— jenn

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro