Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was able to go home after being kept for observation, just to be sure i was well enough to go home.
Much to my disgust i had to start eating again.
At meal times one of the guys would have to make sure i was actually eating and not just pushing the food around my plate. Yoongi would usually have to make sure i wasn't vomiting up my food so my bathroom trips were also monitored.
Of course sometimes i really wouldn't feel up to eating anything and they understood.
I hated that they were worrying about me so much... But it was my own fault, i did this knowing that i couldn't keep it from them forever and they would eventually find out...
But i still hated how they were worrying so much...

We decided not to tell the public for obvious reasons, it might not have been the best idea not to tell my parents but i didn't want them to worry too...
Taehyung was also doing better, he was going to all his sessions and if he had a problem he would go to one of us (mainly Jungkook).

I was going to my sessions too but they were mostly just to check how my weight was going.
I definitely talked and stuff but i felt more comfortable talking to Yoongi.

Because of everything that happened we all promised eachother if we have any problems that we would talk about it, so thats what we did.
The whole thing shed some light on how we shouldn't be afraid or embarrassed to talk about stuff.

I knew that i would recover, even if it took years as long as i have the guys I'll be fine.

A/N sorry this is so short! But yes this is the end... I sadly wont be writing a sequel :(. BUT!! There WILL be an epilogue! Yay! I'll do all my thank yous and stuff and make a long ass author's note in the epilogue. Until then, eat healthy! Stay hydrated! And be happy! Xxx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro