Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jimin, come on Jimin wake up its time for dinner." I was lightly shaken. I opened my eyes and was met with none other then Yoongi.
My heart started to beat a bit faster and my stomach felt weird. Why do i feel like this?
"Sorry. Jin told me to get you up." I nodded and got up.

"I'll be down in a minute." He nodded and left the room.
I sighed. Guess I'll be having dinner.
I walked downstairs and saw all the food that was on the table. Oh god...

"Hey Jimin." They all said. I smiled in return. I didnt get a lot on my plate, just a few things. I didnt even really eat any of it i just pushed it around my plate. "Jimin, can you come with me for a second?" Yoongi suddenly said. I nodded and he lead me to the kitchen. "Jimin why havent you been eating? I've noticed that you have hardly even touched any food for days."

"What are you talking about? Of course I've been eating." I didnt even believe myself so i doubt he would.

"Jimin come on. You're my closest friend and i can tell when something's up. I just wanna help."

"Well i dont need your help! Im fine!" I snapped. Why did i yell at him like that?

"Jimin stop lying! I know something is wrong so just tell me!"

"Just leave me alone!" I ran out of the kitchen and up to my room, tears welling in my eyes.

Yoongi's POV

I walked back in, i know what was coming next.
"Hyung what happened? Is Jimin ok? Are you ok?" Taehyung asked. As i expected this was coming.

"I'm alright but I'm not sure about Jimin... We had a fight if you didnt realise." I said.

"What was it about?" I froze. What do i say? Its not like i can just tell them. Jimin would be even madder at me if i did...

"Um... It was about nothing, dont worry about it. I'm gonna go see if he's ok." I quickly said then ran upstairs to our room.
I slowly opened the door. No Jimin. Maybe he's in the bathroom...
I walked to the bathroom and put my ear to the door. The shower was running. I guess i should leave him... Just as i was about to go i heard something else. Was that... Vomiting?
I tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked on it.

"Jimin, please let me in. I know what you're doing. Just let me in." I said. No answer. "Jimin please, dont do this to yourself. You need food to survive."

"L-leave me a-lone." He finally said. His voice was shaky like he'd been crying.

"Jimin please... I just want to help..." I said. There was silence for a few seconds before i heard him unlock the door. His eyes were red and puffy and he had tears running down his face, but he was still beautiful.
"Oh, Chim." I said and brought him into a tight hug.

Jimin's POV

I melted into his arms. I started quietly sobbing into his neck.
"Have a quick shower then meet me back in our room and we can talk about it, ok?" He said after I'd calmed down a bit. I nodded and he went into our room.
I did as he said and had a shower. My eyes were still a bit puffy but thats ok.
I went into our room and Yoongi was sitting on my bed on his phone.
"Have a nice shower?" I nodded.

I fell onto my bed next to Yoongi and ran my hands through my hair. "I'm sorry i didnt tell you..." I mumbled.

"Its ok. I know now and i can help. I promise I'll try as much as possible to help you get better."

"Thank you..." I mumbled again.

"Hey," He rolled next to me. "Its gonna be ok. I promise it will." I felt tears again i refuse to let them fall. I've already cried infront of him once so not again, not right now anyway.
Yoongi being Yoongi he could probably tell that i wanted to cry.
"Jimin you know its ok to cry." That was it. That was the line. I snapped. Without warning i started sobbing uncontrollably.

He immediately hugged me, repeating "its ok, its gonna be ok, i promise." As i cry into his shoulder for a second time tody.

After a while i eventually calmed down. I was exhausted. Yoongi and i were still hugging. I just wanted to sleep.
We were laying back by now. I felt my eyes getting heavier and i fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

He had been crying for so long he must have been tired. "Jimin?" No answer, he must have fallen asleep.
I thought it would be best to do the same.
It was only early but last night i got almost no sleep. I was writing songs for our next album.
Jimin doesnt like it when i dont sleep. He gets worried cause sometimes i wont sleep for days. Jungkook said i looked like a living zombie once.
I laughed at the thought.
I soon joined Jimin and was alseep too.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro