But we don't see,
We matter more than we think.
Hold onto that angel's plea,
Before we know they left in a blink...

Don't leave just yet...
Stay with me and maybe we'll get...
A happy ending,
And you could do the staying.

So this was originally in a minecraft book I made, but it never got published so here's the original description, also I don't think the last one was supposed to be a poem but who knows what past me tried to do?

The title was; "End it..."

A tragic event has happend in the whole Minecraftia causing everyone to fall into depression, people die left and right, the cold crimson blood flows as the dead body lays lifeless on the floor as police rush to the scene, "another death" the man whispers shaking his head, the computer screen was the only light source, writen on it was the last words of the person, three girls and one boy were being pushed behind by the officers, supposedly her friends,

The two angels had watched it all, "let her in" the raven haired angel said, the angel looked at him, apthem back at the scene, nodding his white feathered wings that we're slighty tainted green at the tips spreaded as he flew back into the heavens, as the raven haired agnel brushed some of his hair off his face that slightly covered his caramel eyes, as snow started drifting coldy, the spirit of the girl showed, her expression a look of confusion, which was then threatend with tears, "you've suffered enough" the angel smiled, the girl hugged him tightly, "let's get you where you belong" the angel gently took her hand as they started drifting upwards, she took one last look at her friends before smiling and accending into the gates of the Aether.

"End It..." The words echoe through the endless dark void...

----------

The darkness it hits,
So hard it impales.
The blade it dances,
The lives that it takes.

The tears we cry,
The memories we make.
Be careful of where you make mistakes,
They come to waste.

But happen so fast,
Our time is up.
But not our fates,