#5 Poke Opinion Sinnoh Starters

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm going to start with how the first game I ever played was Pearl so I've known these starters for a looong time.

I'll start with my least favourite.

This is hard because I actually like all three of their designs, moves and types. (Very rare for me)

In the number three spot I'm going with...

Piplup...

This is because I may or may not have a small grudge against it.

I picked it recently when I was playing through one of the Sinnoh games, I picked it as my steel type Pokémon. After a bit I was wondering when it would get a frickin steel type move so I searched it up.

And I ended up not being able to get one that was strong enough to be worth the work to get one. So ya, I was an idiot so it's not all its fault.

Anyways I really like its design and it's steel typing is even more important now that there's fairy types.

Next...

Chimchar was my original starter so it's always going to be one of my favourites. If only its typing was a bit better for the gyms...

I'm not gonna lie though, I close combated my way right through that league though.

Chimchar is basically my honorary favourite sine nobody can beat my actual favourite.

I don't know how anybody can hate this little guy. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

It has a good type moveset and grass and ground is a better combination than you actually think.

Plus I really like the design since it really shows how natural a Pokémon can be. Add a quick claw and Torterra is an absolute powerhouse.

Also I'm pretty biased towards grass type starters their designs always seem better to me.

If there's a grass/ice starter in the future it'll be my all time favourite but for now it's———- that'll be for another chapter.

What's your favourite Sinnoh starter?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro