11. Awake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Mothers are indeed the life of a child~

-Father this is unbelievable!! You destroy and concur worlds with ease. You're a deity for Dalana's sake! Yet you can't even heal my mother!!- Naleta shouted at King Ryaku (Vegeta) as they were in the Royal Palace of her father's planet. Throne room.

-Princess I do wish I could do that.... But|--, the king was cut off without a second thought.

-But what father!! What?! -

-Naleta your mother is the one to make the final decision. I can't heal her of her illness if she does not permit it!-

-She's dying! There's nothing to permit. There's not choice to make! You just need to heal her... Please. Father please....she's my life-, tears rolled down the girl's cheeks. Ryaku embraced her. Not knowing what else to do or to say.

When he came to this mortal realm, he was limited on his powers, they had restrictions. Like all Deities that came there, either for holiday on some planets or a full time living like him. But of course Naleta wouldn't understand, she's only mortal, and she's only a child.
Only her mother can make the final decision of this illness.

-It'll be alright Naleta, calm down-

-If ever my mother dies, I will hate you for eternity. Regret why I ever called you my father--, then she disappeared from his arms. Leaving Rayku (king Vegeta) terrified. Not only that he might loose his wife but both the latter and his daughter.

What shall he do?

Naleta returned to the Omni palace, crying. She knew she was putting too much pressure on his father, but she just didn't want to loose her mother to something that can be healed with ease. She'll crumble if she dies.

-Sisi!!- a little voice shouted from the corridors when out of nowhere little Vegeta junior appeared, plopping on her lap. The boy saw the tears and immediately got worried for her sister. And that was very much visable on his little face. -What's wrong?...-

Naleta smiled drying her tears, she didn't want her little brother finding her in this state, but this state had blocked her memory of Junior staying there with them. Until their mother recovers, if she ever recovers.

-It's nothing darling, I-I...I just. I just had been cutting some onions. They make everyone cry--, the female said, kissing her brother's forehead after composing herself.

-I hate onions!-

-I hate them too--, Dai said, he entering the living room before sitting on the double armchair. She saw his wife's eyes, felt her aura, how her soul was filtered. She was in grief to a person who might soon be a ghost.

-Tenni! Can we play?-

-Later okay. Go find Zeno in his room and play with him. I need to talk to your sister for a bit-

-Okay!- then the toodler trotted through the corridors to find the little Omni king. Dai kept quiet, looking at Naleta, waiting for what she wanted to say.

-I don't want to loose my mother James. I don't.... What should I do? My father.. He just>--, tears again, oh how she hated crying. It made her feel weak, vulnerable, not the warrior her mother and father raised her to be.
Dai stood up and sat on the couch beside his wife, embraced her and let her cry on his chest.

-Us deities of Divinity need the mortal's permission for anything we need to do. It's different for Kusu and her siblings. It's not your father's fault Naleta. We can't change the rules-

-I know that James, I know-

-Let's wait, your mother will come around. She'll be better-

Naleta knew her husband wasn't good with words, comforting words, he's usually straight on. But the sincerity of his heart, soul and mind made her feel a bit better, that someone understood her and wanted nothing but to see her happy again. That's what she'll need most if her mother doesn't heal.

What in the world would she do with her husband

====================================

-Tenni, sisi!-

Ah that voice, midnight. A good night's sleep is never a thing when there are children.
Dai was the one to open the door to their room to see the little sleep snatcher not afraid of the dark at all. Had he been in a nightmare, was what Dai thought to himself half asleep.

-What's the matter Vegeta?-

-Did you bury Marcarita? Is she dead?-

-What are you talking about?-

-Junior you must have been dreaming--, Naleta said appearing behind Dai, wearing a white gown and light pink slippers. Dai wearing the opposite of the colour. - More like a nightmare-

-She's gone, I've checked, she's not in her room-

Dai felt appalled, with speed he ran to Marcarita's room but found no one there, the window was open. He looked out feeling his heart pumping more blood that it should, his valves closing and opening faster.
There was a silhouette under the light of the three moons and thousand stars. It walking the garden, usubeni petals glowing as they fell.
Naleta got there as he jumped out of the window, she followed as Vegeta was left to watch through the window.

That silhouette, it was non other than the sleeping beauty. Angel of the night and day.

-Marcarita...-

You're awake

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro