5 teachers that we all hate :(

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

not all students get to have some loving and kind teachers, lets get to the first teacher we hate, lets go :)

one. the first teacher that we hate is that teacher always do that weird a** and be like "i'll wait", like bro you going to wait for the whole period because we weren't even finishing talking lol.

two. the second teacher is the "the bell doesn't dismiss you, I dismiss" teacher teacher is that students weren't quickly their stuff and running through class. so the teacher is block them and be like "THE BELL DOESN'T DISMISS YOU, I DISMISS" LIKE COME ON, LET US GO TO OUR NEXT CLASS! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US LATE!

three. the third teacher that we hate is the stink breath teachers like are you seriously causing your breath to whole students like what the f**k. some teachers be mixing down with salad, sushi & coffee, disgusting.

four. the fourth teacher that we hate is hating teachers, they always banging the desk, waking the students up, giving them zeros for being and calling out answers to someone. like, you trying to embarrass my friends omg.

fifth. last and not least is the teacher that always call your parents for teachers, like why we didn't do anything but idc actually.

any opinions or thoughts about this

(These were all in my opinions, period )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#fun