1. Year sorting ceremony

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the first years joined together in front of the great hall where they were met by an old lady wearing green ropes and a matching hat with square glasses much alike a few of the kids'. The elder lady spoke out to the kids. "Welcome everyone to Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft. I am one of the professors Minerva McGonagall. In a moment I will lead you into the great hall where you will be eating your meals and doing your homework for now on. There are four tables for the four houses:Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Before you sit you will be sorted into one of these houses. Now if you will please follow me." And with that the professor turned around and the large doors opened and revealed a giant room filled with golden lights. All the kids walked after the professor along the isle and up to the front of the room where the teachers were sitting. Professor McGonagall walked up some steps to stand beside a chair with an old and dusty hat on top. "Alright everyone I will be reading your names in alphabetical order after your last names. When I call out your name you will come up here and get sorted." The professor took out a scroll and corrected her glasses. "Gilbert Beilschmidt!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
2 updates in 1 day! Well done Kira! Thank you Kira!
Sorry...
From now on the story is gonna be written in the different characters POV! (=ω)
Soooooo exciting! (So much work)
Well that's the AN for today have a nice life until the next! (^_−)−

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro