1. Year the color continues

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lukas' POV
"Lukas Bondevik!" I pulled my arm away from the idiot Dane beside me and kept my face straight as I walked smoothly past the other students. It was a pain when the others pushed slightly but I just walked past them and up the stairs siting down and keeping the hat from falling over my face. "There is not much to say is there?" The hat started and I sighed softly. "You do now wish to go to Gryffindor am I right? RAVENCLAW!!!" The hat yelled and I handed it over to the professor as I stood up and walked over to sit beside the other first year, Ludwig.

Francis' POV
I was looking at the little messy blond haired guy standing alone at the front. I saw him in Diagon ally a few days ago. "Francis Bonnfoy!" My name was called and I walked past the short guy and bumped into him. He stumbled a little to the side and groaned slightly as he looked at me. I gave him a smirk and kept it all the way up the stairs. I sat down and the old and dirty had was placed upon my beautiful hair. "Your smirk would match the green color great but I'll give you a chance to prove your brain. RAVENCLAW!!!" I stood up and walked over to greet my new house and sat down opposite the other first years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
Here ya go my friend! A new part you haven't sent!
The next one is gonna be great... (As soon as I write it |(3)|)
See ya!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro