Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ainsley, I swear, you throw that ONE MORE TIME—" Charlie yelled, getting cut off by her sister, Kiara, putting her hand over Charlie's mouth. Silas was laying on the couch by Charlie and Kiara. Silas knew of Charlie, he just never talked to her. Mostly because of her sister being a clingy girlfriend. Charlie just licked Kiara's hand, making Kiara pull her hand away. "Oh, that's gross!" Kiara said, wiping her hand. Charlie just smiled. Yes, she was a child at heart. Silas just chuckled at Charlie's antics. For being his girlfriend's sister, Charlie was actually pretty fun. The three had been hanging out for a bit now in the Ravenclaw common room. Kiara knew Charlie had liked Silas, which is exactly why Kiara stole him. So she'd get over him and realize she's not good enough for him. The girls usually fought because of how Kiara turned out. She was a perfect child in the parents eyes. But Charlie? She was a disgrace. So, Charlie usually hid her emotions with happiness while Kiara turned into a monster. But around Silas, she'd turn to the sweetest girl ever. That's what Charlie hated most about her sister. Ainsley sat at the fireplace that Charlie was now at. "You okay?" Ainsley asked. "Eh, I'll be fine.. Just wish that Silas saw the other side of her.." She said. "I get that.. She's not a good person.. He'll realize it soon, I promise" Ainsley said. Charlie just nodded. Kiara then turned to the new kid, Axel. Charlie rolled her eyes at her sister. He'd figure it out soon... hopefully.
--------------
"Why can't you just stop being so awful to her?!" Silas said as calmly as he could to Kiara. The two were currently fighting over how Kiara treated Charlie. "Babe, why are you worried about her?" Kiara asked, looking at him with doe eyes. "Because you guys are siblings. It's none of my business of why you don't like her, but you should be nicer to her. Cause she's still your sister at the end of the day" Silas told her, crossing his arms. Kiara rolled her eyes. "She's a disgrace to the family name. Why should I have to be nice to someone who brought shame to the Youngs?" Kiara said, now angry. Silas threw his hands up and went to the door. "I'm done.." He said, storming off. When he went to the Slytherin common room, he saw Charlie and sighed. "What's up with you, lover boy?" Charlie asked. ".. Nothing much. And I'm not gonna be a lover boy much longer if Kiara keeps at this." Silas said. Charlie raised an eyebrow. "I'm guessing you know now?" She said. "Know what?" Silas said, looking at her. Charlie's eyes widened. Great, now she'd have to tell him. But then Kiara would hate her...
"N-nothing... it's nothing" Charlie said. She didn't want to lose her sister's trust. Silas crossed his arms. "Charlie... what's going on?" Silas said sternly. "... She's cheating on you." Charlie said quietly. "What?" Silas asked, not hearing what she said. "She's cheating on you, ok?! She hooked up with Axel last Saturday!" Charlie said before covering her mouth. She then ran off. "Charlie, wait!!" Silas yelled, running after her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro