22~Revelations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ishwari woke up holding her head and sat up, seeing Rohit , she sat up and smiled and ran to him hugging him shocking her children. Alia and Dev looked at each other and then at them. "Rohit, you're my true love, my real husband, the father of our children," she said emotionally. "Mom, the father of your children? Means? Isn't Dev bhaiya our dad Karan's son? And I am your and our dad Karan's daughter," Alia said confused. Ishwari released the hug and looked at them. "I would explain everything Alia, but for now, can you both please leave us alone?" she asked.

Dev walked to them. "Mom, you recalled everything?" he asked smilingly confusing Alia more. "Bhai, what are you saying?" she asked. "My children, please, I would tell each and everything, but please go for now," Ishwari said. Dev walked back to Alia who was looking at him in a shock. "Let's go," he said wrapping his arm around her shoulders but she dropped his hand off and ran outside, he ran after her. "Alia! Wait!" he called out. Finally Ishwari and Rohit were left alone. "Rohit, I recalled everything, aren't you the one I married? Aren't you the real father of both my children?" she asked with tears in her eyes and smile on her lips.

"Of course Ishwari, I am the one, the real father of both Alia and Dev, and your husband too," he admitted and they smiled and shared a hug. "Rohit, Karan... He said that... He's the real father of Dev, and that Dev is his child from first marriage, he made me his adoptive mother, I am not his adoptive mother, I am his real mother, I only gave him birth, he's my blood. Rohit, Karan did protect Dev from Shaurya, but later he only turned a beast to him," she said crying bitterly.

They released the hug. "When he was found alive once again, I didn't want to see his face even though Dev had blackmailed Karan and eased out money from him for a good purpose only. He did it for Nalini, his fiancee, and I turned my face away from my own son, and Alia, she kept saying that Dev is her real brother only, but I kept telling her that he's her half brother, its all because of Karan, and you, you couldn't even see Alia since so many years even after she is our daughter," she said crying bitterly.

"Ishwari, I could rescue Dev and Alia both, that's what matters, I could fulfill my responsibilities of a father, that's more important. I could help all of you in the nick of time, I have no regrets, we would pay Karan a visit for this, but first, let's go to our children and explain them," he said and she nodded.

Alia was sitting with her arms folded on her chest angry at Dev and Rohit both. "Alia, look, I couldn't tell even after knowing, forgive me yaar, please Aloo jaan," he said. She glared at him and picked a pillow and threw it right at him but he moved out of the way in the nick of time. "Don't you dare Aloo jaan me, just shut up, okay, you have been playing with my feelings since the last nine months, you and Rohit uncle, both. You didn't dare to tell me that you are my real brother only, and you even knew about mom's memory loss, you knew that Rohit uncle is our real father, how could you bhai? I said before only, that I value you a lot, but you don't. You don't value me at all, you don't care about me, you just care about others, our fake dad Karan was always everything for you. I am nothing to you, in fact I never was," she said breaking into tears. Dev touched her shoulder but she moved away his hand. "Don't touch me, lier, I hate you bhai," she said and sobbed. "Alia, please don't hate me, please Alia, I know you can never hate me," he said cupping her face, Ishwari and Rohit looked at them from far. "Yes I never can, but how dare you take advantage of my love for you?" she asked moving his hands from her face. "Alia, Karan uncle told me, that's why," he said.

Flashback:

"For now I have told Ishwari that Dev is my son from first marriage, but I won't ever let her know that Dev is her child, not mine, and even the child growing in her womb isn't mine," Karan said talking to himself and turned and saw Dev at the entrance and got shocked. Dev, who was just four years old then, walked inside to him sucking onto his little fingers. He looked up at Karan with his innocent yellow eyes.

"Dad, what are you saying that I am not your child, but mumma's child?" he asked. Karan bent and picked him placing him on the bed and cupped his face. "Bacha, forget about whatever you heard, and don't tell your mom about it, your mom forgot you, she lost her memory bacha, and if you tell this to her, then her condition would worsen, and even God would be angry with you, do you want to make God angry? No, right? And do you also want mom's condition to worsen? Tell me?" Karan asked.

Dev dropped his tiny hand onto which he sucked earlier and shook his head. "No no, I don't," he replied innocently. "Good boy," Karan said and hugged him. "Bacha, even if I am not your dad, so what? I can be your best friend, right? Call me dad in front of everyone, but call me buddy in loneliness, deal?" he asked. Dev looked at him. "Okay buddy, deal," Dev said and Karan kissed his face and sent him off to play.

Fb end.

"You were just four years old when you got to know?" Alia asked in a shock, he nodded. "And that day when you trespassed the room and asked me what buddy was asking me not to tell, this was the thing," he said.

Flashback:

"Buddy, when can I tell mom the secret? That I am her own son?" Dev asked. "Once she is fine, I mean when doctors say that her condition has improved," he said. Alia was passing by Dev's room while she was little, she was ready for school. She saw Karan with Dev, he had made him ready that day and was tying his shoe laces. "Dev beta, you won't tell anyone anything, right? Look if you do, then no treats for you, one week without any treats, okay?" he asked.

Dev smiled and shook his head. "I won't tell anyone, the secret is safe with me," Dev said, Karan smiled at him. "Good boy," he said, Dev hugged him, he hugged him back. "What will you not tell Dev bhaiya?" Alia asked entering the room, they broke the hug and looked at her then at each other. "Nothing Alia," Karan said. "Tell me as well, I am also your child," Alia said and pouted. "Okay okay, it's just that... Your Dev bhaiya didn't take a bath today before getting ready," he said, Dev gasped, Alia raised her eyebrows.

"What kind of a secret is that? Is it even a secret? Bhai always takes a bath after he comes from school and not before school," she said, Dev laughed and stood up and went to her. "Aray chhoti, he was joking, the secret was that we are planning a surprise party for mom, her birthday is coming, but you don't have to tell mom about it, done?" he asked and she turned away from him. "No, this is not the secret you were talking about, cutty," she said and ran away. "Aray chhoti!" Dev called after her but to no avail and looked at Karan who blinked his eyes in assurance.

Fb end.

"You are bearing this secret since many years? Bhai, that's why you lied to me then?" Alia asked sadly and he nodded. "But Alia, for the second time, when you saw me hugging him and crying, then it wasn't the same matter," Dev said.

Flashback:

Dev came to Karan while crying while he was busy on a call. "Buddy," he said in a quivering voice, Karan turned his gaze to him and saw him crying, he got worried. "I will call you back later," he said hurriedly over the phone and disconnected the call shoving it in his front pocket.

"Oh God, such fat tears? What happen bacha?" Karan asked pulling him in a hug. Dev sobbed. "Buddy, I had a bad dream, I was in some unknown house, that bad uncle, I mean Shaurya uncle was there, I was in such a condition that I was half conscious and weak, I was in just a towel, or I think, a bed cover. He was doing bad touch to me, he was giving me pain," Dev said.

"Bacha, I know how it feels Dev, it's been a long time since it happened, but I know you still feel awful about it, I know you're still scared that he would come and do all that to you again. But Dev, he's in jail, I did such a thing that he can never come out of the jail. He got life imprisonment, he won't come back I promise. Buddy is with you always. From that day to this day Dev, I never let you sleep alone, even if you did, I always checked on you, didn't I? So that you can be peaceful, and don't worry, it was never your fault, it was his fault always," Karan said calming him and then released the hug.

"Promise? He wouldn't be coming back, right? He would never do all that again buddy? It wasn't my fault, right?" he asked and Karan nodded and kissed his forehead. "Promise bacha, he won't come back, he or anyone else won't ever do that again, it wasn't ever your fault," Karan said and wiped his tears and hugged him. Dev felt relieved as he did that but his face still had tears.

Karan saw Alia coming and pretended not to know what's wrong with Dev as the matter couldn't be revealed to her. "Dev, Alia is coming," Karan whispered. Dev knew he had to be quiet at this point. "Baby, Dev, what happen? Why are you sad?" Karan asked Dev still hugging him, Alia stopped in her tracks and watched the duo. Karan saw her and smiled at her to cover up. "Alia, baby I need to talk to your brother in loneliness, I am taking him inside, okay, I will talk later," he said, Dev got away from him and looked at Alia who came up to him. She held his face with her tiny hands. "What happen? Why are you sad?" she asked, he was about to say something but Karan spoke before he could. "Alia, baby go play, I am talking to him baby, go I will come to you later," Karan said, Alia left his face and placed her hands on her hips.

"I know what will make bhai happy, bhai, come play with me?" she asked and he nodded happily. Karan looked on. She held his hand and took him away. "Thank God that Alia took him to play, at least Dev's mind would get off from the trauma," Karan said.

Fb end.

"But why did he ask you to cover this matter? Why wasn't I told about it?" she asked. "Alia, you were so small," he replied. "Mom knew?" she asked and he nodded. "She knew," he said. "Bhai, that night you were with him instead of mom, she said it was for a change, even that day you were sad," she said.

Flashback:

Karan was busy with his work when he remembered Dev was alone and that he still wasn't out of trauma, but then Dev himself came running to his room, he smiled seeing Dev who didn't smile back, instead he came to him slowly and sat before him. "Buddy, he was there I swear," he said fearfully. "Who?" Karan asked but instead of replying, he drew closer to him and hugged him bursting into tears. "Dev, bacha, are you talking about Shaurya?" Karan asked hugging him back, Dev tightened the hug crying even more. "Bacha, listen, where was he? Tell buddy? I would make him leave," he said, Dev couldn't stop crying. "In my room," he answered with difficulty.

"I will see," Karan said and Dev released the hug. "I can't come, I don't want to see him," he said. "Relax, stay here," Karan said and left. Dev bit his fingernails in anxiety. As Karan walked in Dev's room, he checked everywhere as he wanted to be sure that Shaurya isn't there as that ways Dev's safety would be ensured. He checked inside the cupboard, under the bed, inside the washroom, and then when he came to the curtains, he saw Shaurya behind it. "You? I won't leave you I swear," he said and punched him hard, they had a fight and Shaurya fell on the floor subconscious.

Karan phoned police who came immediately and arrested Shaurya. Then he rushed to Dev and saw him hiding. "Dev?" he said and ran to him, Dev looked up, he was hiding near a couch, Karan pulled him up slowly and hugged him. "He's in police custody again, don't worry, come," he said and made him sit on the bed, he sat beside him and Dev placed his head in his lap.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro