24~Cleared Misunderstanding

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Preeta and Arjun came to meet Shikhar who was surprised to see them. "You both? But what do you want now? You got my child's custody, my wife also died, what now?" Shikhar asked. Arjun showed him his and Kartika's photo. "What's this? You both were in an affair before even I and Kartika divorced?" Arjun asked. "What are you saying? The photo can also be photoshopped," Shikhar said and Arjun held his collars. "Look, tell the truth. It was you only who exchanged my reports with someone else and I was declared infertile, right?" he asked. "What? Arjun please...," he was cut in between.

"No, tell me the truth, all of this was a trap by you to get Kartika, right? You're my only enemy, you wanted Kartika and so you separated her from me by getting my fertility reports exchanged, so then you got her, you even got a child by her but look at your pitiful fate, the child is in my custody," Arjun said. "Yes, I did it," Shikhar said making him leave. "She was one year junior to me, I loved her always, but you married her and so to get her, I got your reports changed, I kept my eyes on you both 24/7, then my plan got successful and she left you," Shikhar admitted.

Preeta recorded all of it and called the police. "What did you get by all of it? You lost your child and your wife both, now rot in jail for the entire lifetime," Arjun said, the police arrived and arrested Shikhar. Arjun and Preeta left from there. They went home and sat down playing with their children. "Arjun, look how you were falsely declared infertile but you got two children, you are a parent even then, see," Preeta told him. He looked on.

"And after a year and a half, we both would have your child as well, we would be parents of our child," she said. "Preeta, they are also our children, but yes, we would get one more child," he said, they smiled and shared a hug.

Later, they spent time together with their children.

Hai Mausamon Ki Adaon Mein Tu

Behta Hai Bheegi Hawaon Mein Tu

Din Bhar Chale Hai Khayalon Mein Tu

Sun Maahi Sun Maahi

(Arjun surprised Preeta with a kiss, she kissed him back)

Hai Gunguni Si Subahon Mein Tu

Khamoshiyon Mein Sadaon Mein Tu

Faila Hai Charon Dishaon Mein Tu

Sun Maahi Sun Maahi

(he picked her and twirled her)

Khwabon Ke Kinare

Main Bhi Aaun Tu Bhi Aa Re

Jee Le Zindagi Zara Si

Thode Lamhe Guzare

(He ran behind her and they fell on the bed and romanced)

Na Ho Duniya Ki Batein

Hum Dono Aur Ye Taare

Maine Dhoondha Hai Sara Jahan

Tere Jaisa Koi Kahan Re

Sun Maahi..

(They slept close to each other)

Jeena Jise Chahta Hoon

Haan Tu Wahi Zindagi Hai

Kehne Ka Matlab To Yun Hai

Mere Paas Har Khushi Hai

Bas Tu Aaj Ik Teri Kami Hai

(He woke up and didn't find her near him, she came out from behind the curtain and palmed his eyes from behind, he recognized her and she hugged him from behind)

Khwabon Ke Kinare

Jee Le Zindagi Zara Si

Thode Lamhe Guzare

(He kissed her hands while she kissed his cheek from behind)

Na Ho Duniya Ki Batein

Hum Dono Aur Ye Taare

Tere Jaisa Koi Kahan Re

(Preeta played with Juneeta and Arjun played with Raunak)

Khwabon Ke Kinare

Jee Le Zindagi Zara Si

Thode Lamhe Guzare

(They printed their footprints along with their children's footprints on cement pad)

Na Ho Duniya Ki Batein

Hum Dono Aur Ye Taare

Tere Jaisa Koi Kahan Re

(Then they printed their hand prints on the other cement pad along with their children's)

Tere Jaisa Koi Kahan Re

Sun Maahi

(They kissed their children and hugged them)

Ishwari and Rohit sat with Dev and Alia. "Bacha, see, we know Karan tortured you so much Dev, but it was unintentional, I will tell everything," Ishwari said and told everything, Dev and Alia were shocked. "He really became a father to us in your absence, and its true, we should go and meet him," Dev said. "Dev bhaiya, you won't be alone with him, even I will come, I trust him, he saved both of us, we should meet him, we should thank him for being a father to us all the while when dad was in coma," Alia said. Ishwari and Rohit smiled. "That's like my children, come on let's go, we are going right now," Rohit said, Alia and Dev smiled.

Later, they went to police station and were permitted to meet Karan. Dev and Alia walked inside the cell and seeing them, he lowered his head. The duo sat down in front of him and wiped his tears. "Buddy, you know I never had a friend as good as you, you were and will always be a buddy to me, but you are also no less than my father for me, you have a golden heart to rear children who weren't even your own," Dev said. "Dev? You called me buddy after such a long time, my bacha, I love you so much, may I hug you?" he asked.

Dev smiled and nodded, they shared a long awaited hug. "I am sorry bacha," he said. "Please buddy, don't say sorry, I got my buddy back and that's what matters," Dev said, they released the hug and smiled. "Karan uncle, may I also call you buddy?" Alia asked, Karan smiled and nodded. "Buddy, don't worry, you will be out of his hellhole soon, you will live freely, you will get a good wife, and you will be the best father," she said, Karan smiled and shared a hug with her as well. Ishwari and Rohit smiled seeing them.

At night, Ishwari and Rohit enjoyed in rain. "Its good that our children are so mature," she said. "Yes, but tomorrow we will go look for Avinash, we will have to get that guardian angel out of jail," he said. "Yes, but before that, let's enjoy the rain," she said. They smiled.

Meri Kismaton Ko Mile Hath Tere
Phir Se Lakeerein Dikhne Lagi

Dekha Tumhein Toh Aisa Laga Hai
Jaise Yeh Aankhein Dhadakne Lagi
Rahun Umar Bhar Main Teri Tu Mera

Jab Main Badal Ban Jaaun
Tum Bhi Baarish Ban Jana
Jo Kam Pad Jaaye Saansein
Tu Mera Dil Ban Jaana

Rim Jhim Sawan Ki Boondein
Tu Har Mausam Barsana
Tu Mera Dil Ban Jana

Mere Labon Se Aaye Kabhi Bhi
Ho Naam Pehla Tera Meri Zubaan Pe

Chahe Zamana Munh Mod Le Par
Har Pal Tu Rehna Mera
Bas Yeh Dua Hai

Bana Lungi Main Ab
Tujhe Hi Khuda

Jab Main Badal Ban Jaaun
Tum Bhi Baarish Ban Jaana
Tu Mera Dil Ban Jana

Haan Rim Jhim Sawan Ki Boondein
Tu Har Mausam Barsana
Tu Mera Dil Ban Jana

Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai
Aaj Bhi Mujhse Teri Baat Karti Hai
Aaj Bhi Mujhse Teri Baat Karti Hai

Dev and Nalini sat in the restaurant. "M so happy you got your buddy back and that he wasn't the culprit," she said after she sat down. "Me too, all misunderstandings are cleared now, by the way, what shall we order?" he asked. "Chowmein and milkshake," she said. "Done," he said, they smiled and ordered. She sipped the milkshake while eating. "Its spicy yaar," he said blowing on his mouth. She passed him the milkshake, he sipped from it. "You know, sharing beverages increases love," he said, they laughed. "I know, right," she said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro