8~Your Concern

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dev was being taken away by the man who had made Nalini unconscious, just then she stood up and stopped him again. "You can't defeat me, I know you people always do this to make people faint but I never breathed the content on the handkerchief, leave him," she said and stomped her high heel on his foot, he screamed and dropped Dev on the floor, she sat down just as her head was about to touch the floor and took his head in her lap, she didn't want him to get more injured. She placed his head carefully on the floor and stood up. Once again he pressed the handkerchief on her mouth but she struggled making him leave and pressed the handkerchief on his face only, he fainted.

She pressed the emergency button multiple times and a nurse came rushing. "This man was trying to kidnap him, please place him back on the bed and ask security to call police to arrest this man," she said, the nurses called other nurses and they placed him back on the bed attaching cannula to the back of his palm again and then within seconds the man was also taken away from there. Nalini sat beside Dev. "Nothing will happen to you, I won't let anyone do anything now, I won't do the mistake of sleeping again," she said and caressed his face.

Flashback:
Nalini had just came out of an epileptic seizure and was on the bed lying down with Pragati and Dev at her sides. "From when does she have this problem?" he asked. "Since childhood, and look at her neck, how it twists so much that looks like it will break any moment," Pragati told him, Nalini looked on waiting for his reaction, she was scared he may leave her after knowing about this.

Instead he held her hand between both his hands shocking her. "I will be there with you whenever you suffer this, you won't be alone, and don't worry, I will even get you those medicines, it will be okay," he said assuring her, she smiled with tears in her eyes. "I am so glad to have you," she said happily, he smiled back. "Jeeju," Pragati said and he looked at her and gasped. "Can I call you jeeju?" she asked and he chuckled. "Jeeju? That too from now only?" he asked. "So what? I am the cupid for both of you, I made you everyone's brother so that my sister can get you, that gives me the full right to call you jeeju, right Nalini?" she asked, Nalini giggled.

"Not too early, we are at such an early stage, its just the beginning of our love, why do you want me to call jeeju from now only?" he asked. "That's because I feel like you are husband material for my sister, you are an ideal, the same type of person everyone would want as a friend, brother, husband and every manly relation," Pragati said praising him.

"Di, enough, I don't want my husband material to get diabetes," Nalini joked, he chuckled. "Thanks for the compliment, don't forget you made me your brother, you also tied a rakhi on my wrist," he said. "So what? That makes you only my brother, not hers, what do we call jeeju in english? Brother in law, that's the answer," she said. "Okay fine, call whatever you want, but when you teased me along with whole class, even I wanted to laugh but I was too embarrassed, I noticed Nalini didn't say a word," he said and laughed. "Why would I? Bf," she said and giggled.

Fb end.

"When he can care for me selflessly since the first day ever, even I can do it," she said and tied her hand with his hand.

Arjun was in his cabin playing with Raunak when some voices distracted him. "How can you give the custody to that doctor also known as ex husband of yours when I am his real father?" said a man's voice which was of course of Shikhar . "Because when I die, I don't want my baby to suffer in that household, when you do not want me, how can you want him, when you divorced me the court gave me the custody of Raunak even after knowing my condition they cared about my feelings. At the time of need, even strangers may understand, you were my husband but you didn't understand, why do you expect me to give my son to you?" asked a girl's voice which was of course of Kartika.

"I don't care, I will take him at any cost," Shikhar said and knocked over Arjun's cabin. "Come in," he said, the duo walked inside. "Doctor, give me my son back," Shikhar demanded. "Giving him birth doesn't makes you his father neither does contributing sperm for him does, I know I didn't give any of it but I deserve him more, Kartika herself gave me the custody, now when she made her mind, you're no one to say anything, let her live peacefully at least now, else I will file a case against you of mentally harassing her," Arjun warned.

"You bloody infertile person will snatch my son from me? You will file a case? How dare you?" Shikhar yelled. "How dare you leave her in the time of need? When you wanted enjoyment and pleasure, you got all of it, now when you know she is about to die you're leaving her? When she's dying, you should be with her, you should be ashamed, you're a stain on humanity and on the name of husband, the inability of giving birth doesn't makes me infertile but leaving the child in the time of need does makes you an infertile, I am not infertile, I am Raunak's father, get lost before I call security, leave!" Arjun said angrily. Shikhar went from there.

Kartika sat in front of him. "Thanks Arjun, now I know you only deserve him, and I also made my mind, even I want to spend the last part of my life with you, besides, tomorrow is my operation, and I want you to be by my side, as a friend, I don't expect you to marry me again, marry someone who deserves a diamond like you," she said with tears in her eyes. He smiled.

"Your words means the world to me, and Raunak is my life, you gave me the best gift, he's Raunak, and you're welcome to spend the last part of your life with me," he said smilingly and she smiled. "I wish I could've understood this earlier, you see one day a girl will enter your life and will never leave your side like I did," she said and he got struck by her words and felt magical.

Mauli came to Preeta and gave her the kheer made by her. She took a bite and smiled. "Its exactly the same like my mother used to make for me, I was craving so much for this, thanks," Preeta said emotionally and hugged her. "Aray Preeta, we are friends now, I myself brought you here, if I won't understand your feelings so then who would?" she asked hugging her back. "No one would, if you wouldn't have come that day, don't know how and where I would have been. I am sure that if I would have had a sister, she would've been just like you," Preeta said smilingly.

Mauli also smiled and they broke the hug. "Thanks for giving me the rank of a sister, enjoy," she said and left from there. Arjun came to her. "Good news? Right? Let me guess, she agreed for it, right?" she asked and he smiled and nodded and sat in front of her. She smiled back. "Then sweeten your mouth," she said and made him eat a spoonful of kheer by her hand. He blushed. "Tasty, it must be made by Mauli, right?" he asked.

"Wow, you knew it already?" she asked. "How won't I know? I am her friend," he said. She nodded. He began to leave and she stopped him. He looked back at her and she handed him half of the kheer. "You can have the rest," she said. "But it was for you," he said. "I ate," she said, he took it and smiled. He was going but then stopped and pulled something out of his pocket and threw it towards her, she caught it and got surprised. "Vanilla dairy milk, even my baby's mouth would have watered up," she said and he smiled.

He watched as the tore its wrapper and began to eat joyfully like a child. He turned away and smiled and began to leave. "Arjun," she said stopping him. "Thank you," she said smilingly. "Welcome, enjoy, oh and yes, I have one more in case you crave for it later," he said and threw the other one towards her and she caught it and laughed. "Thanks, I felt nice by your concern," she said and he went feeling happy.

Karan came to Ishwari. "What happen? You seem so lost," he said but she chose to not reveal to him that she knows about his affair. "Nothing, just like that," she replied. "No, something is there," he insisted and Alia came there.

His attention diverted to her seeing the band aid on her arm. "What is this?" he asked, Ishwari rolled her eyes feeling the fakeness behind the concern. "Nothing, donated blood for someone needy," she said. "Oh wow, my daughter grew up so fast, see how mature she is, she understands everything at such a small age," he said praising her and she smiled. "Papa, won't you ask who the needy person was?" she asked. "Of course I will, who was he?" he asked. "Bhai, yes, he's found, but... He's still unconscious, I am waiting for the time when he wakes up and reveals who has done all this to him, I swear to not leave the person who did all this to my bhai," she said and he looked on.

Mauli was sleeping when she felt someone holding her toes in such a way that she felt tickles. She smiled and opened her eyes raising her head and seeing the person who had done it, she laughed, the person got alert and he also laughed.

He came to her and sat on the bed. "You see if the mouse comes, he will hold your toes like this," he told her while laughing. "Nonsense, why will the mouse come in the first place Sagar?" she asked. He placed a finger on her lips. "Sssshhh, he will get alert," he said and she smiled. "Sagar," she said. He pressed the finger hard. "Shhh," he said and a mouse came, she got scared and got up from the bed running away. Sagar laughed because it was a fake mouse and he was controlling it by remote control. She saw it and ran to him, suddenly her foot went on the fake mouse, she slipped and he held her.

They had an eye lock. Her foot was still on the mouse and so she startled and they both fell on the bed. She took a pillow from behind and began to hit him. "Devil, this was what you were talking about, you scared me," she said and he sat up and took another pillow. "Yes, so? What did you think? I will bring a real mouse? First of all even I am scared, ha ha, a mouse doesn't holds you but directly begins eating," he said. She threw the pillow aside. "As if I don't know, and what is this way to wake up?" she asked and even he threw the pillow at a side. "This is a unique way, not even an alarm clock can wake you up like this trick does," he said and kissed her cheek. She also kissed his cheek. "And no spell can bound you the way my kiss does," she said and smiled. "Yes, right by the way, we are getting married after a month, you remember, right?" he asked and she nodded. "I even thought of the color of the dress, it would be red," she said and he smiled. "Let's go shopping then, it should be of my choice, because you are also my choice," he said and they shared a hug.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro