6~Truly A Gem

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dev ran on the road and felt darkness in front of his eyes as he was injured on his head, he didn't have anything besides wine and his condition also wasn't good. Suddenly a rod was hit on his head and he startled, he turned to see who it was but his vision blurred and he fell unconscious but not on the floor, on a car. The one who had hit him, ran away that very instant. The owner of the car who was none other than Pragati came outside along with Nalini and saw that it was Dev who was unconscious on their bonnet of car in a very poor condition.

"Dev! Dev!" Nalini said shaking him to wake him. "Nalini no, doing that may result in his death, never shake an unconscious person, let's take him from here," Pragati said and took his arm around her neck while Nalini took the other arm lifting him from the bonnet and opened the back door of the car. They lied him on the back seat and carefully closed the door. They sat on the front seats and drove off. "Dev!" Nalini called his name to wake him but to no avail.

"Pragati? Why isn't he waking up?" she asked cryingly. "Baby don't stress please, else you know what may happen to you, please, don't worry, he will be fine," Pragati said consoling her, Nalini looked at Dev emotionally who was unaware about each and everything.

Flashback:
Pragati, Nalini and Dev studied in same class. The sisters were roaming together when he passed by, Nalini's attention diverted to him, she watched him as he walked away. She felt attracted to him since the first day of college, the trio were in the same class but Nalini hadn't tried talking to him. "Nalini, he is cute, isn't he?" Pragati asked, she blushed. "Yes, I want him to be my soulmate," she said.

"Hey, do you know what day is tomorrow?" Pragati asked. "It's Tuesday, what does that have to do with him?" Nalini asked. "No silly, it's Raksha Bandhan, and I have a very brilliant plan that he would be attracted only towards you," Pragati said, Nalini smiled.

Next day, before the classes began, girls were tying rakhi to some of the boys, Dev sat at a side. "Oh hallo, don't you want to get rakhi's tied on your wrist?" Pragati asked. "That right is reserved by only one," he answered. "Aray, come on, I am going to do it anyways, girls, attack," she said and everyone came and tied rakhi's on his wrists, he got irritated and looked like he was on verge of tears.

Classes began, everyone settled in the classroom, Pragati and Nalini sat together. Dev sat a few rows behind them, he was upset. Teacher entered and began talking and noticed him upset. "What happen Dev?" she asked. "Ma'am, every beautiful girl in the class has tied rakhi on my hand, I think I will die single," he said. Pragati turned around. "Yes, so you are Salman Khan's fan, everyone calls him bhai, so you should also be like him Devu bhaiya, humara bhai kaisa ho?" (How should our brothers be?) she said to Dev and then asked the whole class. "Devu bhaiya jaisa ho," (He should be like Devu bhaiya,) the class roared laughing at him. "Humara bhai kaisa ho?" she asked again. "Devu bhaiya jaisa ho," the class roared again and burst into laughter. "See, he knows everyone tied him a rakhi but he doesn't knows you didn't tie rakhi to him, now you know what to do, approach him later," Pragati said smilingly and Nalini blushed.

Later, she went to Dev. She called him from behind, he turned, she walked to him. "Today is raksha bandhan," she said. "Yes so? You've come here to tie rakhi to me? Don't even think of it," he said and began to leave, she stopped him. He came to her again. "I didn't tie a rakhi nor have I come for that reason, I just came to say now you're mine, no other girl will ever look at you because every other girl is your sister," she said and chuckled and ran away, he watched her and smiled looking away.

Fb end.

Nalini moved away her gaze from him.

At morning, Ishwari opened the door as the doorbell rung once again hoping it's Dev but once again she was hopeless. She fell on her knees cryingly. "Dev? Where are you my child?" she said bursting into tears and just then her eyes went on the envelope at the doorstep. "For the fourth time?" she asked herself and picked it.

It had a handwritten note again which read: "Congratulations🙂, now you're out of my heart 💔, go have fun, do whatever you want with these memories." Ishwari got shocked. "What rubbish?" she said and the envelope loosened from her hand and fell on the floor, some photos too fell. She picked them in a shock, it was Preeta and Arjun's pics. More tears rolled down her cheeks seeing those cozy pics, she stood up, closed the door and walked inside to their room and watched Arjun from far getting teary eyed. Her phone rang and she picked it.

"Hallo," she said. "Did you get the photos?" asked a voice. "Who are you?" she asked. "Your well wisher, I warned you to get away from him, still there's a chance, take your children and go away from him, what are you waiting for? Do you want your children's heart to break the same way yours did?" asked the voice and she sighed. "Look its your life your choice but you may regret it later, your husband is double faceted, don't trust him, you already have a reason to not trust him," the voice said and the call got disconnected. Ishwari clenched her fists in anger.

Karan was sitting in his clinic when some voices distracted him. "But doctor told me I can't get pregnant again, why are you forcing me? Did you want a wife or a baby making machine?" said a familiar voice. "I don't care," said a man's voice and someone knocked on his clinic's door. "Come in," he said and the door flung open, he got shocked seeing Sonakshi and her husband with their baby boy. "You?" he asked. She remained quiet. "Doctor, she's saying a gynecologist said that she can't have one more baby and that she may lose her life, can you please help?" asked Sonakshi's husband.

"Rudra, we already have a baby," Sonakshi argued. "Shut up, doctor, can you please help?" Rudra asked. "Yes, please sit," he said and they sat in front of him. "First of all, when her life is at stake, how can you force her to have another baby? Can you guys afford surrogacy?" he asked. "Karan please try and understand, I can't have another baby means I don't want it by any means, I have developed ovaries problem and I don't want anything else rather than treatment, and please Rudra, you too understand, I am not a baby making machine," she said.

"Fine, go to hell, don't return to me with your problems, I am divorcing you, I can't live with you anymore," he said and left. Sonakshi looked at Karan feeling insulted and began to leave. "Stop Sonakshi, don't listen to him, he wants divorce, right? Give him divorce, no need to live with such a person who causes you nothing but stress, and trust me, I will solve this ovaries problem too, you can stay a single mother too, its better to grow up with your child rather than in such a household," he said.

"I am sorry Karan, this is my karma to leave you, the person who couldn't give me a baby gave me all the love and the person who gave me a baby couldn't give me love," she said crying bitterly and began to leave. "I am ready to accept you even now, we will take care of this child together," he said and she smiled with tears in her eyes. "You said it and it's enough, but I don't want any other responsibility besides that of my baby, doctor even said that both of my ovaries have got fungus and I may have to get it removed, means I will be at risk of so many problems, and I won't be alive for long," she said and left. Karan got tears in his eyes.

Karan came to Preeta later that day." I met her today," he said and narrated everything. "So then its a good thing Karan, not everyone gets their love back, your true love made way, ask her to spend her remaining lifetime with you, take the custody of her child, you got a second chance, don't let it go waste," she said. "You're truly a gem, Arjun was mad to lose you," he said and to her shock, he hugged her and then left. She felt strange.

Alia was sitting in her room lost in thoughts as usual. She got Pragati's call and picked it. "Hallo didi," she said. "Alia, we found your brother," Pragati said. "What?" she exclaimed with happiness. "Yes, but...," Pragati's voice trailed off. "But what?" she asked. "But he had lot of blood loss and he has injury on his head and a wound on his face, he needs blood, we are in City Hospital, he's unconscious, look I am outside your house, come to me I will take you," Pragati informed and call got disconnected.

Alia ran outside her room and saw Ishwari sitting holding her head and tears rolling down her cheeks. She went and hugged her. "Mom, you won't believe what I got to know just now, Nalini didi and Pragati didi found bhai, she is waiting outside, I am going with her, he needs blood, will you come with me?" she asked. Ishwari got happy and nodded. She stood up and the duo went outside together and sat in Pragati's car and the car drove off.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro