16~Aneeta Luthra

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan  woke up and saw Preeta  sleeping with her head off the pillow and corrected her head. She woke up and smiled, he kissed her cheek. "Good morning wifey," he said smilingly and she smiled back. "Good morning hubby," she replied. "Dhyaan se soya karo, nahi toh gardan mein dard ho jaye ga baby," (Sleep in a proper position else your neck would get pained baby)  he said and she smiled at his concern. "Ab main apna khayaal rakh sakti hoon, isliye meri ziada tension mat lo," (Now I can take care of myself so no need to worry much about me) she said. "Hmm okay, lekin aaj na mandir jaanay ka bohat dil kar raha hai, easily sab ho gaya, justice bhi mil gaya aur tum bhi wapis aa gayi mere paas," (Hmm okay, but today I really feel like going to the temple, everything happened so easily, justice got served and you also came back to me) he said. "Okay, chaltay hain," (Okay, let’s go) she said and got up from the bed, he smiled seeing her walk perfectly like before.

She came back after getting ready and he was also ready. He was amazed seeing her.

Ban-Than Ke Mutiyara Aaiyan

Aaiyan Patola Banke

Kanna De Wich Pippal Patiyan

Baanhi Chuda Khanke

They went to temple together and Karan  looked at God's idol emotionally. "I am sorry God, main ne aap ko galat samjha lekin sach toh ye ke aaj Preeta  aap ki wajah se he mere saath hai," (I am sorry God, I took you wrong but the truth is that Preeta is with me because of you only) he said. "Aur tum bhi," (And you also) she said.

Ban-Than Ke Mutiyara Aaiyan

Aaiyan Patola Banke

Kanna De Wich Pippal Patiyan

Baanhi Chuda Khanke

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve

Ve Maahi Mera Kithe Naiyo Dil Lagna

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve

Maahi…

They did the pooja together and smiled at the idol thankfully.

Ja Vi Chhod Ke Na Tere Naal Rehna Ve

Tu Singaar Mera Tu Hai Maahi Gehna Ve

Ja Vi Chhod Ke Na Tere Naal Rehna Ve

Tu Singaar Mera Tu Hai Maahi Gehna Ve

Haye Doori Hai Vairi

Jinna Tu Mera Onni Main Teri

He kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve

Mere Sohneya Sohneya Ve

Few days later, Preeta  became completely fine and her ruptured intestines and spleen became completely fine, her uterus had been removed as it was damaged beyond repair. The lovely duo went on a walk. "Karan , tum believe nahi karo gay, itna achha lag raha hai mujhe aisay painless ho kar, koi pain nahi hai na ab toh pooray jism par se bhoj hatt gaya hai," (Karan, you won’t believe it, I am feeling so good being painless, now I have no pain in my whole body and a very heavy burden has been moved from above me)  she said happily. "Hmm, I am so happy for you, mujhe meri pehle wali Preetu  mil gayi is se bari baat toh koi hai he nahi," (Hmm, I am so happy for you, I got my old Preetu and nothing is a bigger deal than this) he said, they smiled.

Suddenly, a child's crying voice caught their attention. They looked around and saw a girl crying loudly behind the closed iron door. It was an orphanage. "Karan , let's go, chalo is bachi ki help kartay hain," (Karan, let’s go help this girl)  she said and they went to the gate and opened it and went to the girl. "Kya hua? Aap kiun ro rahay ho?" (What happened? Why are you crying?) Preeta  asked. "Mujhe mumma chahiye, mere paas parents nahi hain, yahan achha nahi lagta," (I want mumma, I don’t have parents, I don’t feel good here) she said and continued to cry loudly, Preeta 's heart melted seeing her cry and she hugged her.

"Bas bas, chup ho jao, nahi rotay baby, main hoon na aap ke saath," (Enough enough, please don’t cry baby, I am there with you) Preeta  said. "Nahi, aap mujhe chhor kar chalay jao gay,"(No, you would go leaving me) she said. "Nahi, hum aap ko chhor kar nahi, yahan se le jayengay, aur bohat achhi life dein gay, okay, hum hain na, hum banein gay aap ke parents, chalo gay humare saath?" (No, we won’t leave you here, we would take you with us, and we will give you a very good life, okay, we are there, we will become your parents will you come with us?) Karan  asked lovingly. "Sachi? Aap log mujhe le jao gay?" (Really? You both would take me?) she asked cutely. "Haan," (Yes)  he replied and they both hugged her. The trio went inside and signed the adoption papers and legally adoped the girl. "Achha apna naam toh batao baby girl," (Okay tell us your name baby girl) Preeta  asked. "Aneeta ," she said. "Aneeta ?" Karan  and Preeta  asked emotionally. She nodded. "Wow, bohat pyaara naam hai, bilkul aap ke jaisa, aaj se aapka naam Aneeta  Luthra  ho ga,mera naam Preeta  hai, aur ye Karan , aur aaj se aap hum ko kya bulao gay?" (Wow, you have a very lovely name, just like you are lovely, from today your name would be Aneeta Luthra, my name is Preeta and he’s Karan, and what would you call us from today?) Preeta  asked. "Mumma aur papa," (Mumma and papa) she replied. The duo became emotional after hearing those words and hugged her again and took her from there. They took her home and showed her her room. "Wow, bohat pretty room hai, yahan pe meri aur aap log ki portraits honi chahiye, tabhi toh ye room complete rahay ga," (Wow, such a pretty room, there should be my portraits here with both of you, then only this room would be complete) she said excitedly. "Haan toh kal hum bohat saari photos khichwayengay, aur yahan lagayein gay, taakay Aneeta  ka room complete ho jaaye, aur kal hum toys bhi le aayengay aap ke liye, okay?" (Yes so tomorrow we would get our photos clicked and tuck it on the walls so that Aneeta’s room is complete, and we would also bring toys for you, okay)  Karan  asked and she jumped in joy and hugged him. Preeta  smiled.

"Chalo ab aap na rest karo, phir mumma aap ko kuchh khila dein gi aur phir aap so jaana, okay?" (Okay you rest, then mumma would make you have something and then you sleep, okay?) he said and she nodded, they went from there. "Karan , I am even more happy, mujhe bohat achha lag raha hai isko yahan la kar, God ne aaj ek aur khushi de di," (Karan, I am even more happy, I feel very good after bringing her here, God gave us one more happiness today)  Preeta  said and he smiled. "Haan, sach mein bohat bari khushi de di, mujh se bhi nahi ruka gaya uske aansu dekh kar, bohat pyaari hai woh," (Yes, He did give such a big happiness, even I couldn’t stop myself after seeing her tears, she’s very cute) Karan  said and they smiled happily.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro