5~A Clue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Karan was sitting near Preeta with his eyes closed and slept unknowingly. He saw a dream about Preeta . He saw her sitting near him sadly. "Kya hua? Tum itni sad kiun ho? Tum wapis kiun nahi aa jati mere paas?" (What happen? Why are you so sad? Why don't you come back to me?) he asked in his dream. "Kiun ke coma patients almost dead hotay hain, aur dekhna ye sab bohat jald tum se kahengay ye machines ko disconnect karne ko, aakhir kab tak machines ke zariye zinda rahoon gi? God bulayengay toh jaana toh paray ga, aur agar tum nahi chahtay ke main God ke paas jaaun, toh tumhe mujh se baat karni ho gi, mujhe wapis laana ho ga, samjho main abhi hi ja rahi hoon, bas jaane hi wali hoon, aisi life toh plan nahi ki thi na hum ne? Aisi death bhi toh plan nahi ki thi na hum ne? Kabhi kabhaar jaise plan karo waise nahi hota maanti hoon kiun ke jo hum sochte hain woh humari zindagi nahi hoti, jo humare saath hota hai na, woh zindagi hoti hai, par Karan please mujhe rok lo na, himmat toh karo, mujhse baat karo, please, main sab samajhti hoon," (Because coma patients are almost dead, and see very soon all of them will ask you to disconnect these devices from my body, till when will I live through these machines? When God will call me, I will have to go, and if you don't want that I go to God, so then you'll have to talk to me, you'll have to make me come back, imagine I am going right now only, I am just about to go, this wasn't the life we planned, did we? This wasn't also the death we wanted, right? I understand that things doesn't always go as planned because not what we think is our life, our life is what happens with us, but Karan please stop me, have some courage, talk to me, please, I understand everything)

she said in his dream and he woke up. All of it felt real.

He held her hand slowly. "Preeta, mujhe tum sun rahi ho na? Meri jaan, please mere paas wapis ajao, I miss you," (Harshu, you're hearing me, right? My love, please come back to me, I miss you) he said and she responded well. He smiled and talked further. "Harshu dekhna ek din humari ek pyari si gudiya ho gi jisay hum adopt kar laayengay, ek larki ho gi, tum ko bulaye gi, kahay gi mumma," (Harshu you'll see one day we will have a little doll who we will adopt, it will be a girl, and she'll call you mumma) he said and she responded much better.

"Ab aankhein kholo, please, Preeta please, I want to spend my entire life with you, uss culprit ko main nahi chhoroon ga, bas tum ek baar aankhein toh kholo, ek baar meri taraf dekho toh sahi," (Now please open your eyes Preeta , please, I want to spend my entire life with you, I won't spare that culprit, you just open your eyes for once, just for once look at me) he said and she breathed heavily hearing the word culprit and panicked even in coma. He hugged her trying to calm her. "Main hoon na tumhare saath? Nahi aaye ga woh tumhare pas, trust me, tum bilkul safe ho," (I am there with you, right? He won't come to you, trust me, you're safe) he said and she breathed sharply and opened her eyes. He smiled happily and called the doctor who came rushing there and checked her. "She has just opened her eyes but right now she hasn't come back properly, she's paralyzed for now but she's out of coma, just keep her happy and she will come back to normal soon," said the doctor.

Karan thanked him and he left. "Preeta , tum wapis aa gayi, it's a miracle," (Preeta , you came back, it's a miracle) he said and kissed her hand and a tear escaped her eye and he wiped it immediately. "No more tears, don't waste these precious diamonds," he said and she smiled faintly. He kissed her bandaged wrists and showered her with unlimited love caressing her face. It was as if they forgot their every problem and were living in the moment.

Police came to the house where the crime occured with Preeta and asked the people living nearby about that day. A lot of people didn't see anything but one person agreed that he did see something. "Bataiye kya dekha aap ne us din?" (Tell what did you see that day?) asked the inspector. "Sir us din pehle 3:45 ke aas paas ek banda andar gaya tha jis ke haath mein ek danda bhi tha, phir takreeban 4:00 bajay yahan ek larka larki aaye thay, lekin larka andar saath nahi gaya, larki akeli andar gayi, un larka larki ke beech behas bhi hui ke larka saath chalay ga lekin phir aakhir kaar larka maan gaya aur usay andar jaane diya, lekin phir maine woh danday walay aadmi ko bahar aata hua nahi dekha, lekin woh larka jo us larki ke saath tha, woh andar bhaaga aur kaafi afra tafreeh bhi mach gayi, ambulance aayi aur woh larka us larki ko le gaya, bas main itna hi jaanta hoon," (Sir firstly around 3:45 pm, a man went inside who had a rod in his hand, then around 4 a boy and a girl came here, but the boy didn't accompany the girl inside, the girl went inside alone, they even had a verbal spat that the boy will go inside with her but then he agreed and let her go, but I didn't see that man with rod come outside, but the boy who was with that girl, he ran inside and there was a chaos, an ambulance arrived and that boy went taking the girl, that's all I know) the woman told him. Inspector showed him Preeta and Karan's photo. "Kya yahi thay woh larka larki?" (Were they the boy and girl?) he asked and the woman nodded. "Uss danday walay larkay ki shakal dekhi thi?" (Did you see the face of that man with rod?) he asked. "Nahi sir, usne chehra dhakka rakha tha aur aankhon par chashma tha, isliye kuchh nahi dekh paaya," (No sir, he had his face hidden and had a sunglasses on his eyes, so I couldn't see anything) she told him. "Or baaki kuchh bhi nahi dekha? Chhotay se chhota detail bhi kaam aa sakta hai," (And you didn't see anything else? Even a little detail can be very useful) he asked.

"Jee sahab, ek baat yaad hai, uske seedhe haath ki chauthi (4th) ungli mein ek blue color ki ring thi jo ke kaafi mehngi lag rahi thi, aur haath mein scorpion wala bracelet bhi tha, bas itna hi yaad hai, aur toh aisa kuchh nahi tha," (Yes sir, I remember one thing, that man with rod had a blue colored ring on his fourth finger which looked really expensive, and he even worn a scorpion bracelet, that's all I remember, I didn't see anything else besides all this) she told him, the inspector thanked her and went to the hospital to tell Karan these details. Karan couldn't recall any such person who wore such kind of ring and Preeta wasn't in a condition to talk so the police was clueless of what to do next so they decided to once again go to the school in which Preeta studied. Even Karan couldn't ask Preeta because whenever he tried to talk about the culprit, she panicked and so he didn't even try again as he was scared for her life. He just tried to keep her as calm as possible because that was how she was going to come back. Venky came to meet Preeta and she hesitated and gripped over Karan's hand. He understood and blinked his eyes in assurance. "Venky bhaiya, sorry lekin please aap kal milne aa jana, filhaal woh milna nahi chahti kisi se bhi, please?" (Venky brother, sorry but you please come tomorrow to meet up, right now she doesn't want to meet anyone, please?) he asked and felt her grip tightened over his hand.

He didn't understand and didn't know what else to say. "Umm, Venky bhaiya, I mean woh usi waqt milay gi jab poori tarha theek ho jaaye gi, abhi jo bolna chahti hai express nahi kar pa rahi na, toh frustrate ho jaati hai, usko time dena bohat zaroori hai, aap samajh rahay hain na?" (Umm, Venky brother, I mean she will meet when she will recover completely, right now whatever she wants to say, she can't express and gets frustrated, it's really important to give her some time, you understand, right?) he asked and Venky nodded and left from there. Karan watched him leave and turned to Preeta . "Bas? Bol diya, you relax, don't stress," (okay? I told him, you relax, don't stress) he said and she blinked her eyes smilingly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro