Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was walking when I noticed the Bakery that applied for as a Baker was open. I was getting really cold so dashed into that.

Suddenly a warmth wrapped, the Bakery was really warm and  it was filled with the smell of delicious food.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A sweet soothing voice echoed as a tall and handsome man walked towards me. He had brownish orange hair and had broad shoulders.

"Wow!" Was the first word that escaped through my mouth as I saw his extraordinary beauty.

"What?" He asked again in a polite tone.

"Umm, I applied to be a Baker, a few days ago" I said

"Oh yes, my uncle told me about you" he said

"Yeah, hello I am Prin- ah I am Elsa " I said

"Oh hello, I am Kim seokjin and You can call me Jin. I come to help my uncle every Christmas break while he is with his family and that's why I couldn't recognise you. I am really sorry" he said as he bowed down to me.

"Oh its totally fine" I said

"By the way, you should join from tomorrow onwards" he said as he was planning to close the Bakery.

"Yeah, I just thought of going on a walk and landed up here." I said as I scratched my neck.

Though, I am a confident person but with him I was feeling really nervous.

"I should be going now" I said as I rubbed my hands against each and decided to walk out of the Bakery when I someone wrapped a brown drenched coat around my shoulders.  It was broad and oversized for me but it was filled with Vanilla smell which was really soothing to my nose.

"Its quite cold outside and you aren't wearing many layers, I have other one;I'll suggest that you should take this" he said as he walked back to the counter.

I was shocked but more then being shocked, I was blushing like hell.

This was the first time a guy made me blush like this. I was turning all red and my temperature was rising.

"Um, my house is not that far. Its okay" I said as I was about take it off.

"Don't take it off! If you'll catch cold, how will you work tomorrow and i am really serious about my cooking and baking" he said as he laughed a bit but what was awkward that his hands were on top of mine which were on my shoulders.

He looked straight into my eyes and we had that never ending eye contact.

"Oh okay" I said as I weirdly ran out of the Bakery.

"Its not even been a hour that I am out of the palace and I have totally forgot how to behave" I said as I slapped my head and walked towards the cottage.

The coat was warm as his presence and the smell was so comforting that I could have slept with that coat.

A/N

Elsa walked out of the Bakery but someone was keeping an eye on her.

"She is safe sir, she has just walked out of the Bakery" the guy in black suit said in is deep raspy voice  on his phone.

"Walk behind her till the cottage and then let the team do the work" someone on the other side said

"Yes sir!"he said and started to follow Elsa.

A/N

Q. Who do you think these people are and what are thire motive??

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro