1. That's my life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Awesome day ! Like usual , the same things repeat it self in this guild . Even thought there are a bunch of idiots , they're really sweet and caring . I have no regret of joining this guild . Ohhhh ! How rude of me , you may be wandering who I am , well I'm Lucy , Lucy heartfilia . Yeah yeah I know what is a heartfilia , that practically is a princess , rich and everything she wants is an order , doing here in this guild ?

Well simple , I'm a celestial wizard , and I need jobs to be able to live and buy food and also for my apartment . My life isn't as dreamy as you think.....yup family problem and that sucks . Since mom died , me and dad....let's just say.....we weren't in good terms . Then things changed a lot and after those 7 years where I was sealed on that island , he died , I really miss him , not as much as mom of course , seeing as we weren't in good terms , but I miss him . Ours house , in the heartfilia estate was put to sold , no one bought it yet since its price is too high , but I'm trying to collect money for it , I want to buy it and.......

" LUCY !!!! " A smiling white haired Mage snapped me out of my thoughts

" M-Mira ! What is it ? " I asked her

" Here's your milkshake . Are you alright ? You seem to have been deep in thought " she asked worry in her voice but still smiling

" Thank you , I'm fine , I was just thinking about....things " I said

" If you need any thing or if anyone is bothering you I'm here ok ? " She said kindly

" No thank you , I'm fine " I said smiling at her , she went back to work
Well she's nice , but NEVER , EVER , EVER get on her BAD side or your dead ! She's the devil himself more like herself they call her the she-devil . She use tkake over magic and she's pretty strong . But like I....... Again I was dragged out of my thoughts by someone or rather 2 idiots

" You said something ICE FREAK ? " a certain dragon slayer said

" Huh ? Say that again ASH BRAIN " a another ice Mage replied

" Of course , I said ICE FREAK " he said again and they began to fight each other AGAIN .
Natsu , was thrown by gray hitting a scarlet haired women who was eating a strawberry cake..........wait........scarlet hair........strawberry cake.........oh no this is bad.....well for them

" my cake " she muttered before turning angry mode " NATSU ....... GRAY !!! " She screamed

Pour guys , well they deserve it , they never learn to NOT , EVER , EVER , EVER DISTURB ERZA when she's eating her beloved strawberry cake . She turn into a devil , a really scary one may I say . Well no one in the guild want to get on her or Mira's bad side or they'll be dead in seconds .

*BANG*

and this is the end of Natsu dragneel and Grey fullbuster . Well those 3 and I form a team , team NATSU . We're really the strongest team we beat all the teams in here . Sure they are wizards more powerful than us in this guild like guildarts but I'm talking about TEAMS .

What makes fairy tail special is that we stick together no matter what , in the good and in the bad . We're family and that's why I LIKE BEING IN FAIRY TAIL !!

Ok first chappie done , I think I won't be updating before before 10th coz I have exams the day 5 , 6 , 8 , 9 and then good bye school . Anyway hope you love it

Comment
Vote

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro