5. Back to the guild

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucy's pov

I woke up feeling a lot better thanks to Wendy's sky magic , I made some eggs for breakfast , and after I finished I went to the bathroom , took a shower , brushed my teeth , and put on my cloth . After that I went straight to the guild , I had this strange feeling in my guts telling me I should have stayed home , but I ignored it , and continue my way . Half way there I met Mira , Ezra , Wendy , levy , Cana and juvia , getting down from fairy hill

" Lulu !!! Hey how are you feeling ? " levy asked me , I smiled at her and replied

" I feel a lot better , thanks to Wendy " I said and turned to Wendy giving her a bright smile , she blushed a little

" I-it was nothing , I'm glad you're better Lucy " she said smiling

" ummm....hey Lucy , ummmm. I'm sorry about what happened " Cana said . What ? What is she talking about ?

" juvia too , is sorry about what happened to Lucy " huh ? I looked at them confused

" what are you talking about ? " I asked . I knew why they were apologizing , but what I want to know is who told them , so I played the easy way , and that is pretending to not know what they're talking about

" ummm Lucy , I know you won't like it but , natsu.....he......he......" Levy began , he what ?

" Lucy what levy is trying to say is that , natsu told the whole guild about what happened " I looked at Ezra with wide eyes

" n-no , that can't be true , I told him not to , I don't want that . I don't want anyone apologizing or feeling guilty , it wasn't your fault " I kinda yelled

" calm down Lucy , it's going to be alright , they're just going to apologize to you and that's it " Mira said

" b-but......" I tried to protest but didn't work

" no buts , come on , to the guild " levy said and dragged me there , while I was crying like a water fall , Cana sweet dropped at us and continued walking along with the other girls

" i know you don't like it lucy but it's all about nalu " mira said

" n-nalu ? What's that ? " i asked

" you and natsu together " mira replied like it's the most obvious thing in the world " I ship you guys "

" what ? We're not together! And why would i fall in love with a dence idiot who told the guild about what i told him not to ! " i screamed . Oh yeah did i forget to mention that mira is a matchmaker ? I did ?! Well sorry

" oh come on , I ship nalu , gruvia , jerza , rowendy , gale and all the others" mira protested and squealed like a little girl " you guys are my OTPs "

" OTP ? " Cana asked

" One True Pairing " Mira replied

" gruvia? Is that juvia and my beloved grey ? " juvia said having mini hearts instead of eyes

" jerza ? What do you mean by that ? " erza asked

" rowendy ? Wendy is me but whose the ro ? " wendy asked herself

" g-g-gale ? " levy asked blushing hard . Ouch

" you forgot miraxuses , sis " a voice said we all turned and found

" lisanna " mira said and hugged her sister " and what do you mean miraxuses ? " she asked blushing all of a sudden . Swaying back and forth with her hands on her cheeks

" so your lucy ? " lisanna came to me and smiled i nodded " pleasure to meet you , I'm lisanna, but you already know that . Anyway I'm really sorry for what happened to you because of me . I hope you can forgive me one day "

" pleasure to meet you too . No worries you were long forgiven. Even before it happened , so please don't feel guilty . Friends ? " i asked and extanded my hand for her to chake witch she did and replied

" no , best friends " i smiled at her and we continued to the guild . When we arrived there I hesitate before opening the door and entering . I was shocked to see a band written on it....

" WELCOME BACK LUCY !!!! PLEASE FORGIVE US ! " the whole guild shout , a party for me ? I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes

" h-hey don't cry " grey said

" oi we made her cry " that dense idiot , but at least he cared , they all cared
" I'm sure it's your fault ice freak " he wispered to grey but still could hear

" oh yeah ? Why don't you come and try me flame brain ? " grey replied

" watch out what your saying ice princess " natsu said glaring at him

" umm , guys this isn't the time , we need to know if lucy will forgive us " wakaba said . They glared at each other before all the guild turned his attention to me

" I-i forgive you guys " I chocked out

" LET'S PARTY !!! " someone shouted , cheers where heard , and then the party started

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro