6 - ☯Adrien○

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Adrien had held Marinette's hand, it had seemed truly innocent, just something friends do, you know, as friends. And when Marinette declared her fears of him, he hadn't seen why. But when Marinette slid into her more comfortable self, no doubt from exhaustion, Adrien had been able to really appreciate her. He'd been so busy with his double life and extracurricular activities he hadn't seen Marinette as more than a stuttering peer. And learning she wanted to be friends made him understand why she had been that way. 

So when he carefully moved Marinette's hand from his hair, he couldn't help but look at her face for a moment himself. She really was a sweet, caring girl. He hoped she would find someone worth her while in the future.

Glancing at the clock, he grabbed his bag from the chair and headed out of the hospital. He didn't have to wait in front of the doors either, because the Gorilla was already waiting in the silver vehicle. Opening the door, Adrien sat down quietly. "Thank you, Natalie." Adrien pulled the door shut and began to pull his seat belt on.

"Of course." Natalie had her head turned away from Adrien.

The Gorilla began to drive, towards Adrien's home. "Hey, where are we going?" Adrien asked the Gorilla.

He grunted in reply. "Natalie?"

"Back to the estate." She answered shortly.

"Natalie."

"Yes, Adrien?" She asked.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" Adrien could feel his stomach knotting up.

"No reason."

Unbuckling his seat, Adrien moved so he was next to Natalie. He gingerly grabbed her face in his hands and turned it to see. Natalie, with her eyes downcast, only protested a bit, before allowing the child to see her face. "Natalie..."

Natalie's eye was bruised purple and blue, her cheek scratched. "Did he do this to you?"

"No. I fell." Natalie lied, but not very convincingly.

Adrien knew his father had beat Natalie once before, after his mother's disappearance. Natalie knew that by doing Adrien this small favor, her employer would not hold back. Hugging Natalie tightly, Adrien apologized over and over. Natalie, however, had become cold like before seeing Adrien in the hospital. "Adrien, sit down and buckle your belt."

"No. Natalie, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. I had a moment of weakness." Natalie's voice was monotonous and distant.

"No! Natalie, it was a moment of humaneness!" Adrien exclaimed.

"Adrien." Natalie warned.

"Don't hate on yourself! I did this, I did th-"

"Adrien!" Natalie pried Adrien's arms off her and pushed him towards his seat.

Adrien looked at her a moment before tugging his seat belt on and turning away, arms furiously crossed. He sat fuming silently before the estate came into view. His heart was fearful, but he kept his face stoic. Pulling himself angrily out of the car before it was even fully stopped, Adrien walked to the doors of his home and pulled them open. He was about to storm up the stairs when he saw his father at the top of the steps. "Adrien Agreste! How dare you disobey me!" Gabriel boomed.

"I still attended my lessons yesterday, father." Adrien spat the title.

"But leaving school grounds, for a girl!?" His voice was rising in volume.

"She was hurt!"

"I don't want to hear it!"

"She reminded me of Mom!" Adrien yelled back.

Gabriel's face twisted into anger and his mouth opened, poised to say something. But nothing came out. "How dare I. How dare you hurt Natalie. And if that's all, I'll be going to school." Adrien turned calmly. He was in such a mood, he didn't realize it was Saturday.

With a nod of Gabriel's head, the body guards who were constantly placed at the door moved to grab Adrien. Dodging one, Adrien attempted to run to the door when the other moved in his path. Grabbing an umbrella from near the door, Adrien used his fencing skills to attack back. The guard grabbed the umbrella and pulled it from Adrien's hands. Cursing, Adrien stood in a fighting stance. The first bodyguard rushed at Adrien again. Placing his hand on the shoulder of the man, Adrien jumped, flipping once in the air before landing. "He's a child, for Heavens sake!" Gabriel called.

The second guard blocked the door. Adrien was going to attempt to go to a side door when the other guard grabbed Adrien's arms, pulled them back, and placed his meaty arm through his. The other guard grabbed Adrien's legs and they carried the model to his room. Kicking and flailing, Adrien yelled in defeat. "Deal with me yourself for once! Stop being- Stop being like.. this!"

"Come see me when you want to apologize for your actions. I have not raised you like this, Adrien."

Adrien wouldn't apologize. He wouldn't!

But Adrien didn't want to be in trouble. If he was, he would be kept under lock down and wouldn't be able to be Chat Noir. So he apologized that evening. He told lies, 'I didn't know what I was thinking, I was thinking too much of Mom, sorry, sorry, sorry.'

----------

"Can I go visit Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"She signed out an hour ago."

"Oh. Thank you." Adrien said.

He walked from the door and headed home. He could visit Marinette... But they really weren't good enough friends for that. 

Maybe as Chat Noir? But no, there wasn't really a reason to visit anyways.

But then he heard screams. Ducking into an alley, Adrien pulled his Kwami from his pocket. "Plagg, Claws Out!"

-----

AN

-----

Soooo

They have to save Paris! But oh no! What will Ladybug do? *Dramatic Gasp*

Now do tell, 

Team Ladybug Reveal

or

Team Secret Identities 

The reveal can only be Ladybug tho... So please don't be silent and vote!

Irdk what I'm leaning towards...

But I'll create a Poll on a different App!

And I really do hope you like my story so far!

Lots of Loves,

❥ Doll~♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro