Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sitting in his room with my arms wrapped around him is the best feeling ever of course all because he is my brother. Both of us lost in thoughts, enjoying our little silence. "Why did you have your anxiety attack today? You generally don't get them that often." He asked breaking the silence between making me look up at him.

"Oppa, something is wrong with me again. The dreams, the nightmares that I managed to take my mind off are returning." I stated with tears in my eyes.

"Which one did you see though?" He inquired further as I answered, trying to calm myself down as I speak "The dream was about the day it all started. I saw everything that happened that day." He hugged me while patting my back.

"It really did affect you, I promise everything will be fine. Hmmm," I hummed back as an answer.

"Anyways, kitty, happy birthday." My frown changed to smile, "Thank you, my little meow meow." He scrunched up his nose and slapped my butt making me roll down the bed, laughing at his reaction.

"Aish, stop laughing." Making me laugh even louder. I finally calmed down he smiled and handed me a small box.

"What is this?" I asked as I stared at him and the box. "Open it," I opened it to find a cute little cat and dog interlocking coin necklace.

[A/n: the image is at the top.]

"Awe, it's so cute, I'm keeping the one with the cat and you keep the dog one." He smiled at my excited behavior making me smile along with him.

"And why is that?" he asked as he rose his eyebrows.

"Because you look like a cat and if I keep the cat piece then I would feel your presence by my side always and you are a dog person anyway," I justified my reason making him smile even wider making his gummy smile appear that I adore the most.

"Still a persuader... and you got me," he said making me smile in victory.

"Let's get you introduced to the guys. You freaked out when you saw them all together." He stated, the cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"That was only because I wanted time with you alone, I didn't ask to get an anxiety attack," I stated while pouting my full lips. "Ok ok, let's go now." As he got up from the bed with me following closely behind while fastening my pendant.

I entered the drawing-room and the view in front had me shook. The plain drawing-room was now decorated into a place with lots of pinks, purples, and white balloons. The small table that was in the middle had a big cake on it and some soft paper decoration all around the room the couch and other furniture were moved away from the table. I slowly walked around the room while absorbing every detail of the room, taking small steps. When I looked back at him to see him leaning on the door frame with all the others while watching me with a soft smile.

I jumped on my brother with tears in my eyes my soft sobs could be heard by everyone in the room. "Aish, my sister is emo... Don't cry bitch. What will you do when you marry someone and go away from me? I bet there will be another river beside Han river named as 'Y/n river' and it will be filled with your tears." I broke the hug only to smack him on his head and frown while wiping my tears. "Is that how you make your sister stop crying? Huh!?" I stated while scrunching my nose up.

"Now, go blow the candle and cut the cake." He said while pulling me near the table where the cake was located. I blew the candle while all of them started to sing 'the happy birthday song'. And soon gave a bite to everyone including our professors and Jungkook.

"Now, everyone time for the introduction," Yoongi announced as they started introducing themselves to me.

"Hello, I am Park Jimin, your future spouse." He said leaving me shook at his attempt to flirt with me and soon getting a smack on his head by Yoongi.

"Hi, I am Kim Taehyung. We go to the college." I nodded, "Yes, I know. One of the people who turn a blind eye when I get bullied, I know." I stated while pressing my lips together smiling innocently. Making him uncomfortable and soon making his gaze shift all around the room but me. "I don't care," I cocked my eyebrow moving away from him,

"I am Jungkook. Your new friend." I smiled at his excitement.

"I am Kim Namjoon. Your mathematics teacher." "Yes sir!" I said while stomping my feet and saluting him, making him giggle at me.

"I am Jin, the worldwide handsome and your biology teacher." "Sir, I am wondering one thing, how did you get together with this Mr. grumpy?" I asked while pointing at Yoongi who was almost on the verge of dozing off. "A long story." He said while making a fake painful expression making me giggle at him, "Anyways, call me Jin and call him Namjoon when we are alone, Alright." I nodded.

"Guys, I am back." The door banged open revealing a man with a lot of packages in his hands making everyone look at him.

"You must be his sister." He stated as he ran closer to me and offered me a friendly hug making me hug him back.

"I'm your hope, You're my hope, I am J-hope, aka Jung Hosoek but call me Hobi." I introduced myself to him "Hi, I am Min Y/n, Yoongi's one, and only annoying sister and I am looking forward to annoy you too." I said while smiling wide at him.

The rest of the night was spent with them. While getting to know them well.

"Y/nie, do you know, Taehyung here made out with a coat hanger while vibing on singularity," stated Jimin leaving a complaining Taehyung behind while making me chuckle along...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro