Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry for being late... Exams are now finished... I will try to update everyday... Thanks for your support...

P: only that we lied to Janvi ji
S: you remembered Pinky, in Indore we had struggled a lot society used to taunt us, people used to tell us that we were fool to support our daughter in law rather than our son and lastly what's the result of these.. We left Indore and shifted here in Mumbai away from everyone.. And Pinky I can fully assure you that no man will be ready to marry such a woman whose ex hu is alive.. If any case her ex hu will return back to ask for his son's custody.. None will be ready to be involved in someone's case... Pinky we have very little time and we have to make a decision today..... In future after 2 to 3 years it will be more difficult for Gauri to get a good match....
Pinky is shocked as well as speechless..
S: and think about Reyaan.. He will grow up and then to call some one as his father, to adapt in new environments...... It will be difficult for him too....
P: I agree to you and also not because in the path of their new formed relationship... May this lie doesn't create any rift between them... I am again saying that to lie to them is not right....
S: why are you again and again arguing in same topic?? See the family is very good... I had listened a lot about them.. And the proposal came from their side only... So we should not delay in our decision.... Pinky why are you forgetting that we had got this relation in Shiv ji's temple... Don't take tension.. In future lord will take care of everything.. Just believe him...see you want that gauri should start life again and Reyaan too get a father...
P: yes, but...
S: stop, just listen to me.. We have to lie to them.. (pinky is just stunned) and don't argue more.. I am sending Gauri's photo to them and you talk to her regarding this matter whenever you get chance..

Shakti turned back and is shocked to see Gauri standing behind them folding her arms.. They got nervous and looked at each other..

G: you both are talking about me only na? That's why after seeing me you both got silent and I think you both want me that ek jhaap me deewaar pe sata de kisiko (to scold someone)

Pinky came to her...

P: you don't have to run your brain unnecessary..

Gauri makes a pout..

P: you think what we have to make for lunch...

Gauri looks at both of them and goes... Pinky too goes behind her...
Shakti stands there thinking and looking at Gauri's photo in his hand....

Thank you friends....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro