Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In Sharma Nivas
P(to Sh) : Om is really a very good human being.. He knows how to respect a relationship..
Shakti smiles in approval..

Gauri comes out of shower and sees a letter on the bed.. She opens it and notices the handwriting of Pinky..

G(in mind) : why is maa talking to me through a letter?

She goes in balcony to read it...

Dear Gauri,
I know you are angry with us but there is no fault of us... I have to tell you that Om and his family has accepted Reyaan... At first when they put such condition I was also very angry at Oberois..

Gauri reads it and Pinky is looking at her by hiding... Gauri stands up and goes towards her room.. Pinky smiles and left from there... Gauri goes in her almirah to put the letter and Om's pic fell down.. Before she can see it her friend Richa comes and pick it up..

(Richa : child hood friend of Gauri, modern, bold girl.. She is open minded and speaks whatever comes in her mind.. But very much good at heart.. Loves her friend Gauri to the core.. And she is married)

R: who is he?
G: ask maa, as she is the one who brings all these pictures for her.. And what about you? How is your married life going on?
R(in her romantic way) : what to say, he is so handsome.. And you know at our first night..
G(closing her ears) : stop stop, truly you are very shameless.. And where is my jiju??
R: after our night.. He got what he wants and me too... Life is about lust only and left for south africa...
G(in disbelief) : you and your stupid thoughts..

Thank you all....
Precap: gauri to participate in a race..

How is it???

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro