Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reyaan's school organised a competition for parents... Gauri decided to participate in three legged race along with Reyaan.... Gauri has to compete with the fathers of other children... Gauri goes to enrol her name in the competition... But the teacher refuses to do so...

G(pleading) : mam please grant me to participate in the competition.. Reyaan don't have father.. And I am both mom and dad for Reyaan... If he does not take part then his heart will break... Please mam..
T: ok ok I will enroll your name.. You just fill this form...

The other competitors passes comments on her...
Man 1 : see a woman is challenging us.... Hahaha
Man 2 : she can never compete with us...
Man 3 : all her confidence will be broken... Women can never be equal to a men...

Gauri overhears their conversation and get furious...
Meanwhile Richa comes there and she too overhears the convo...

Ri: don't get furious Gauri.. Show them the woman power... Go and win the race...

She encourages gauri...

The competition starts... At beginning Reyaan and Gauri goes well... But in mid way Gauri's leg get tripped with her dupatta and she fell down while other competitors went ahead... Richa is continuously encouraging Gauri by chanting her name.. She stands up and starts to run... But alas they reached the boundary and hold second position.. And Reyaan got dishearted as he wants first prize... One thing happens good that the three men who were laughing at our Gauri does not win any prize in the competition... And thus she shows women power to them.. That women can do anything.. They are equal to men... (sorry if any one got hurt or disappointed... My pov is not to hurt anyone... It's just I want to show that women are not less than men... Yet many are there in our society who have such dirty thoughts)

Reyaan got second prize... But he blames Gauri for not winning the first prize...

R: if my dad would have been with me... I would have won first prize...

Gauri apologizes to him but an upset Reyaan walks away...

Some men yet taunts our Gauri...

Man: never in future ever think to compete with men.. You will always remain a step behind...

Gauri cries...

In OM,
Rudra orders Khanna to make arrangements for his and Om's wedding...

Buamaa overhears it and get furious..

A: because of Rudra only Om agrees for remarriage.. (teases) now my favourite dewar will soon become paraya dhan as om agreed to get remarried....as you are the one who vowed to not get married until Om marries again...

In room,
Om recollect Janvi's advice to marry again as Rashi needs a mother.. He only keen of a mother to his daughter than a companion for him...

On the other hand, Gauri too recollect Pinky's advice to marry again as Reyaan needs a father who will take care of him in future... But she has a doubt will he accept Reyaan and take his responsibility....

Both are in dilemma...

Sathiya plays in the background....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro