Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In OM,
Rudra called Soumya..
R: am sooooo happy... O said yes and now family is thinking about our marriage too...

A girl is with her back talking on phone.... Then her lips is shown as she is speaking...

So: lastly we will get married... I afraid if Om bhaiya will not agree upto next month... My parents would have married me somewhere else...
Ru: now somu all problem will be solved... Soon mumma is going to call your parents...

The girl smiles... Happiness is visible in her eyes too...
From back.. Soumya it's time to be ready for the show... The girl turns... It's our bubbly Soumya only... She asked two more minutes by showing her two fingers to the man and he nodded in yes...

So: rudy I have to go it's my show time.....Love you and will talk to you after the show...
Ru: bye somu, love you too.. (give kiss on the speaker)
So: and yes do listen my show, am going to make special announcements...
Ru: as you say my majesty..

Soumya smiles and cut the call... She goes and Sat on the chair.. Putting the head phone on her ears...

So: hii hellooo everyone... Goooood afternooon to you all... It's me RJ Soumya.. Hope all are doing well... You all know today am soooooooo much happy... I am going to marry love of my life soon.. My marriage is fixed and date will be fixed soon... I can't explain it you.... So just to explain my feeling I am putting on a song...

Om is driving the car and he turns on the radio...
Gauri is sitting idle as Reyaan has gone to school so she too turns on the radio..

All fours are listening to the song...

Song plays....

Iss qadar pyar hai tumse aye humsafar
Chandani naram si raat ke honth par

Teri nadaaniyan
Teri gustakhiyan
Mili toh yun judi
Ke bheegi raat bhar

Om listening to the song goes in flash back...
FLASH BACK STARTS
Om has taken Ishana for a dinner date on their first anniversary..... In the restaurant all the couples are dancing... Ishana insist him to have a dance... But.. Om is om..

O: see dear there is other surprise for you just wait am coming...

Ishana smiles sadly and he goes from there... Suddenly lights goes off and the spot light falls on Ishana... She is shocked to see Om with a mike and in background music plays... He started singing song for her... Its the same song which he sang for her
FLASH BACK END

Om smiles remembering the moments...

Dil mein hai betabiyan
Neend udne lagi
Tere khayaalon se hi
Aankh judne lagi

Ab toh ye baahein
Jhukti nigahein
Bas inhi ki fikar

Here in OM Rudra remember the song and goes to flash back
FLASH BACK STARTS
Rudra with chubby is busy in cracking jokes and a girl from opposite side her face is not shown came running in search of her class and dashes with our Rudy.. Rudra catches her on time and get lost in her cute face... Her face is shown she is none other than our bubbly Soumya... She opens her eyes... They are near music class and they are singing the same song....
FLASH BACK ENDS

Rudra too smiles remembering the moments...

Teri angdaaiyan
Meri khamoshiyan
Mili toh yun judi
Ke bheege raat bhar
Is kadar pyar hai tumse aye humsafar

Meri thi jo khaamiyan
Tujhse poori hui
Baaqi huve bewajah
Tu zaroori hui
Ab ye fasaana
Meri jaan-e-jaana
Bas chalta rahe umr bhar

Gauri too goes in the flash back...
FLASH BACK STARTS
Gauri is coming in college with her friend Richa.. She notices Rohan flirting with a girl... She goes to him and tap his shoulder.. He turns and shocked to see Gauri... He smiles nervously... Gauri gets angry and moves from there... Rohan is thinking how to calm her... A idea came his mind and he started singing the same song and dancing too... She smiles inwardly but puts up the fake anger...
FLASH BACK ENDS

Gauri too smiles remembering the moments...

Teri madhoshiyan
Meri tanhaaiyan
Mili toh yun judi
Ke bheege raat bhar

Soumya too remembers the moment related to the same song...
FLASH BACK STARTS
Soumya comes in canteen as Rudra told her to wait for him there...
She sees that canteen is too crowded today... She feels strange... Suddenly she saw Rudra on his knees in front of her... She is surprised...

Ru: hey baby doll I wanna be the person who can hold you whole life with full rights.. Who can stare you rest of the life... Let's all our sadness and happiness be ours... Let the whole world be yours and you wanna be only mine... I don't know sayaris or any cheesy lines to propose a girl... But yaa I remember the song which gives a background music when I first meet you... I want to sing that for you.... But before that I want answer to my question... Will you marry this idiot and is ready to bear me whole life??

So(smiles and has happy tears) : I don't know how to speak beautiful lines.. I am surprised right now and too much happy that love of my life is proposing me today... I promise you that I will hold your hand forever.. You will always find me beside you in your happiness and sadness...I don't remember the song which even plays because that time I was lost in your eyes..... Even I agree to marry you and bear this idiot for rest of my life..

Rudra stands up and wipes her tears...
He took out a flute from his jacket and start singing the same song...
FLASH BACK ENDS

Soumya too smiles...

Thank you all....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro