Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey... Sorry for not updating yesterday... Now my college has reopened after holiday of 1 week... So I have to get back to study with my daily routine... So I can't be able to be regular... But I will try my best to update at least any one of book everyday... Now let's get back to the story..

Gauri goes to her house... There she saw that her parents are busy in preparation...

G(in mind) : is someone special going to come? No one has ever visited from our relatives since we shifted here..

Gauri is in her thoughts when Pinky called her..

P: Gauri go get ready in your room... Your to be laws are coming for roka and even your dewar's roka also be held here only..

Gauri just nodded her head and goes to her room... She find Richa there with a beautiful blue coloured saree and matching accessories...

Richa notices Gauri and asked her to go get ready...

On the other side Soumya is too much excited for her roka... She too is wearing blue coloured saree with matching accessories...

In OM
Om and Rudra too wearing blue coloured sherwani... They are looking handsome.. Here the screen shows that OmRi are in dilemma and RuMya are excited...

Gauri is hell nervous to face Om..

Oberois came to Sharma Nivas and on the other hand Soumya's family too came with them...

Pinky and Shakti welcome everyone one by one... Richa is making Gauri ready... She is looking damn gorgeous.. Any guy can fall for her...

Every one take their position... RuMya are stealing glances from each other...

Janvi, Tej, Shakti, Pinky, Shekhar and Shweta(Soumya's parents) are having their talks.. Anika and Shivay are giving company to OmRu..

Hey next will be the most awaited episode..... RiKara meeting....

Stay tuned ....
Sorry for short update...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro