Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri, Pinky and Reyaan are returning back home and gauri is thinking about the lady's rude words.
  The car stops as a train needs to pass. Gauri sees a ice-cream stall and she has a flashback of days before her marriage

Flash back

Gauri is standing near a bench in a park.. She is wearing a blue top and black jeans with a hand back by its sides,her hair is tied in a pony.. She is looking gorgeous.. It looks like she is waiting for someone and his angry with the person...
Continuously she is looking at the door then the watch of her hand..
A boy is shown wearing a t-shirt and jeans slowly slowly moving towards her.. He came and tap her back.. She turned with anger in her eyes.. The boy is shown holding his ears and making cute pout face.. He is none other than Rohan

Gauri ignored him.. He started chanting sorry and doing up down holding his ears.. He knows that the fault is his..

She melts with his cute antique and hugged him.. He too reciprocate..

G(gauri) : don't have misunderstanding that I forgive you.. You have to pay for it.. (she says with a mischievous smile on her face)

R(Rohan) : OK tell me what I have to do to gain your forgiveness

G(gauri) : nothing much I only want that ice-cream
Rohan smiles and said chalo

They reached the stall and asked gauri asked for two chocolate ice-cream..
Rohan make faces seen them.. Gauri smiles and says that it's your punishment for making me wait you have to eat this chocolate ice-cream

Rohan makes faces seeing them and gauri is enjoying eating ice-cream.. Rohan gave a mischievous smile as a idea pop in his head..

He put the ice-cream in her nose and start running
She started shouting Rohan and runs behind him holding the ice-cream

Her leg got stripped and she fall on him both has eyelock.. She smashes the ice cream on his face and stands up and started laughing

Flash back end

Gauri starts laughing remembering her past and suddenly realised her surroundings
She became sad and teary eyed

And they reaches home

Thank you

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro