Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey dearies... Sorry for being late... Preperation of diwali are on full swing in India and as Indian am in no exception... So I can't be regular enough... In advance Happy Diwali to you all... I am just excited for tomorrow's zee rishtey award... As ShreNal are going to come...
Enough of my bak bak.. Let's get back to the story..

Next day,
Om went to his office... He is not able to do any work... His mind is only diverting towards Gauri... He can feel her uneasiness with him... He is thinking that if she is too forced in the marriage like him..

Om(in mind) : I have to meet Gauri.. I want to clear everything between us... I don't know if she knows that why am I marrying again.. Like what happened yesterday in engagement I can say that she too didn't yet moved from her past.. That's good... Now I am not guilty of ruining any girl's life... But I have to talk to her.... Should I call her or not? What will she think of me...

In Sharma Nivas,

Gauri is rewinding all moments of engagement... Richa's words are continuously ringing in her mind...

Gauri (in mind) : No I don't think so Om is that type of person.. But yet am not comfortable with him... I can never accept him as my husband... But I want to clear everything.. Why am I marrying him and hope so he too is marrying me for same reason.... But should I call him... No, no.. I shouldn't...

Ri: what are you thinking? Call him and clear out everything... Tell him that you are him because of Reyaan only... (handling her phone) don't think much just dial his number...

Om and Gauri both are in dilemma... Whether to call each other or not... They want to talk each other but afraid of other's reactions...

Thus the evening came... But both didn't came out of their confusion...

Om returned to OM.. It's only 6 pm... Rudra and rest are shocked to see him at this time in house... After Ishana's death he used to come late night from office... Janvi smiles...

Ru: O, today you are at home at this time?
O: shut up

Rudra pouted...

Ru: actually am thinking to call my Gundi bhabhi and have some gup shup... You're too much boring... Om makes irritating face.. He is happy at heart because Rudy solved his problem... But after all he is OSO, he will never show it on his face...

Rudra called Gauri.. Gauri too smiles as her problem is solved... Rudra chit chatted with her than Anika.... Then dadi... It's been 2 hours since they called Gauri... Om is waiting when he will get to talk to her... (oho kya baat hai apni dulhaniya se baat karne ki itti betaabi😜)

Gauri forget about Om as she too get engrossed in talks... Meanwhile Reyaan came and next 1 hour they talked with him... Rashi too want to talk to Gauri... So next 15 min they talked... Rashi liked Gauri... They saw that its been 09:15 pm.. So they were about to hang up but Reyaan insisted to talk to his Papa.. Lastly they handed the phone to Om.. He sighs in relief.. But to his bad luck it's not Gauri but Reyaan is speaking on the phone... Om talked him for 10 mins.... Gauri took the mobile from Reyaan as he went to washroom...

G: Hello

*Pin drop silence *
*dhak dhak*

Both their hearts are beating fast... They want to talk much but when time comes the words are fail to come..

Rudra broke the ice...

Ru: O what happened? Why you become like a statue?

Om sighs him to shut up and took Rudy's mobile to his room...

That's it..
Thank you
Keep supporting me

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro