Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri came and sit in the car... She is nervous so she starts playing with her dupatta... Om too is thinking about how to start a conversation... First time in his life he is feeling such awkward... Even with Ishana when he met her for first time being stranger they goes well along with each other... He is thinking while driving where to go so no one can disturb them and they can easily resolve this marriage matter... Gauri is continuously looking out of window to avoid her uneasiness... Suddenly a idea popped in his mind... He takes a u-turn and reach a spot... Gauri is shocked and amazed to see such a view... Again in her mind Richa's words starts to ring.... Her heart starts to beat fast... She looked at Om questioningly...

O: don't take me wrong, I want to discuss with you alone and I don't want any disturbance so I bought you here in the beach...

Gauri nods in affirmation... She stepped out of the car... She is overwhelmed to see the beautiful sight before her... It's her dream to enjoy near beach at late night with her soulmate.... Here Om unknowingly fulfilled one of her dreams...

What do you think is its God's sign to Gauri that she has met her soulmate or something more??

View in front of Gauri

Om goes to park his car... Gauri ran towards the sea... She stretched her hands and closed her eyes feeling the cool air... A smile crept her lips.. After so many years she is feeling all relaxed.. She forgot that with whom she has come.... Her uneasiness, awkwardness, uncomfortableness, nervousness everything has vanished with the mere scene...

Om came to her... Seeing her pose and smiling face automatically a smile crept on his lips... She is looking like a small child... Listening to sound of sea shore... Om came back to senses... Gauri slowly opened her eyes and starts to play with sea water by her legs... She just wants to forget everything at the very moment and enjoy the time... Who knows whether she will get another chance or not?

Om is just admiring her... After some time Gauri realises that with whom she has come here and become silent as before... Om just looks at her changing emotions....

That's it.... Much more rikara moments yet to come....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro