Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey am too much happy today.... First of all HAPPY DIWALI to you all my dearies... Secondly today I am completing my 40th chapter... Yippee!!! These can never be possible without your love, support and encouragement.... I am thankful to you all and not to forget my silent readers too....
Enough of my bak bak....

Next morning,
All four are getting ready...

Soumya's dress

Rudra's dress

Gauri's dress

Om's dress

Omru came down and Sat in front of ideal a little far from each other leaving the space fir their to be wives..... All are present there for Ganesh Puja as it is a ritual of Oberoi family to start something new they first worship Lord Ganesha... Even they are living in Mumbai so it's became a ritual....

Both brides came for the puja... Rudra keeps on staring Soumya...

Buamaa came at the hall... She is looking at the gifts presented by both bride's family...

There is smile on Rumya's face whereas happiness is far away from Gaurika's face... All ladies are looking at both the brides in awe..

Priest instructed both the brides to sit beside their to be husband... They both Sat down.... Here Rumya's are sharing quick eyelocks but due to yesterday's incident Omri's are not looking at each other... Soumya holds Rudra's hand while sitting their... Both are continuously smiling...

Anika came and ties thread at first to Omri then she goes to Rumya...

A: choti devrani ji... Please for sometime leave my devar ji's hand as I have to tie this thread...

Both blushes red... Anika ties thread on their hands too...

A: don't worry devar ji.. I tied threads tightly.... Now when there will be ritual to open the thread by using one hand for husband and both the hands for wives... You both will get sometime to spend with your to be wives...

Rumya smiles while Rikara are sitting expressionless...

Later on Rashi came and sit beside Om....Reyaan sees it he too runs near Om....

R: you get aside, I want to sit beside my father...

Janvi looks on...

Ra: he is my father not yours.. I will not leave him...

R: don't lie to me, I know he is my father...

Om and gauri get tensed seeing their fight and rest looks on...

J: see Reyaan beta here puja is going on.. You go and play outside..

R: don't lie dadi, if puja is going on then why she is here...

Gauri gets embarrassed by Reyaan's behaviour... Janvi shuts her mouth.. She fakely smiles and ask both Reyaan and Rashi to go out and play... Both goes from there....

Now the puja starts...

Priest ask husband to hold on their wives hand as he is going to put flowers, rice, water etc on their hands... Rudra places his hand smiling... Rikara looks at each other
.. Om hesitatingly places his hand below her hand.... To their surprise current passes through both their hands.... They both parted their hands in shock...

G: current?
O: static

Priest : what happened beta? Do it quickly..

Both places their hand but not touching each other...

The two couples give pushpanjali one by one...

Ladies started gossiping at the back...

Lady 1: this Gauri is beautiful... But Ishana was more...

Lady2: what can I say? First time in my life I am seeing punar vivah of a widow...

Janvi ignores them..

Priest: now all of you stands for aarti.....

All stands up...

Jai Ganesh plays in the background and one by one all couple does the aarti...

After aarti all prays to Ganpatti bappa closing their eyes and in background sankh(flute) plays...

Thus the puja get complete...

P: suite, if Gauri came to know about our lies from someone else...
Sha: listen...

Meanwhile Janvi comes there...

J: what happened? You both are looking tensed, is everything fine na?

P(smiles) : it's nothing like that...

J: don't take me wrong, but everyone is shocked to see that no one has arrived for the marriage from your side... It's strange..

ShInky gets tensed..

J: I can understand that they can't digest the fact that your widow daughter in law is getting married again... Yet someone who could respect you... Leave it all... But no one is from Gauri's side too.. Her parents or siblings any one could turn up... It's really strange...

P: ji what are you thinking it's not like that... Actually Gauri is a orphan... And we are only her parents...

Janvi nodded and leaves from there.... ShInky looks at her retreating figure......

Thank you friends... Keep supporting me....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro