Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Scene : Sharma Nivas

P: gauri beta you should think about Reyaan, he needs a father thats why every night before sleeping he writes a letter to his father with a notion that his father will fulfill all his wishes

G: Maa I never stopped him from any thing. Like always his wishes will be fulfilled in future

P: gauri beta what's wrong in getting married again

G: maa please no more talks in this topic

Pinky goes

Gauri makes reyaan sleep and sees a letter beside his pillow. She reads it..

Papa I love you and miss you so much.. My every friend has a football and I too want it... Please bring it for me.. Love you and good night

Gauri gets teary eyed and she cries silently

Scene: Oberoi Mansion

O( sees his photo with Ishana and talks with himself) : how can I bring some one else in my life and give her place to that woman. Every member in this house is behind his marriage. Every relationship is based on love and trust.. And I can't love anyone else nor can trust anyone like I trust Ishana. You only tell Ishana which girl will marry me for kids and will ready to give motherly love to her..

Om cries

Om and Gauri both are thinking about their kids
(in background o sathiya plays)

Next day
Oberoi Mansion

Oberoi family is present over dining table

A: shivay take this vegetable (sabji)

S:I don't want

A:then take this pickle.. Don't show your nakhre noor jaha ke

S: anika language

A:I am only telling right how will you eat just simple food

S:it's really hard to understand you when I eat you used to say that am getting fat if I don't eat then also you have problem.. Just tell me what should I do

A: now don't show me your tadi... Bagad billa

S:now I can't tell you anything.. 😕😕

While omru listen their nok jhok silently
R:see after marriage this only happens.. Today's fighting is over let's enjoy next one in dinner

Om stares him

Rudra starts eating silently

S: ru where is dad

R:he is in his room doing some work. Do you need any help

S:yes, we gave order for lights to Mr Sharma but the lights are of not good quality so it get short circuit

Tej enters

T:may be shivay they gave old stock now they even had taken advance too

S:dad no worries.. I am Shivay Singh Oberoi I can't let them take our money.. It's of our hard work.. No problem ru will go to them and will collect advance back..

R:ok bhaiya

S:I will message you his address and his full name is Shakti Sharma

Scene :Sharma Nivas

Rudra comes to gauri's place with his friend omi and waiting outside the door... Gauri comes by dropping Reyaan to his school bus..

G:who are you and whom do you want to meet

R:I am here to collect advance payment as Oberoi sir has sent me

G(clarifies) : we are not going to pay a single penny.. And leave from here right now

Gauri repeats her words

Rudra takes this warning lightly and he settles in couch

G: you don't know who I am.. I am dabangg gauri and wears her spectacle in chulbul style... And says leave right now.. Or else ek jhaap me deewar pe sat jaibe..

Omi calls gauri as lady gundi  and informs him that her husband has left her

Rudra observed her carefully and left the place in car

He comes back home
Om was sitting their in the hall and doing his work (sorry guys om is not a wedding planner he is a business man)

O:have you bought the money back?

Rudra explains him everything in detail...

Om asked him to dial supplier's number..

Rudra dials and handover the receiver to Om
Gauri picks up the phone

G:who's this?

O:it's me Omkara Singh Oberoi

G:see Mr Oberoi we will not return the advance

Om tries to interrupt but gauri continues

G: it's not our fault... The lights you asked for runs at 220 volts and if your generator is incapable of holding this much load then what can we do

Om looks at the phone and make faces like 'kaha phas gaya'

G:that time the man who was supervising we told him this and he accepted his mistake... See its better if you ask your supervisor and he will explain you in detail..

Om was looking like 'what the hell'

G:see we never had done such mistakes and never in future it can ever happen... You are such big businesses man.. And don't you have shame to ask advance from suppliers like us.. We want full money and yes don't dare to send goons to our house.. Have you listened send full payment to our house else I have to come in your house to collect full payment..

Om is just like 'kab chup hogi'

G:are you listening??

O:has any one ever told you that you talked too much just like chapar chapar.. And those who talked too much I don't like them

G:yes?

O:yes.. You will get your full amount and he cut the call

Rudra is shocked..

R:why you promised to pay full amount to them?

O:it wasn't their fault and our supervisor lied to us

Rudra was delighted as Gauri was successful in changing Om's decision as none ever dared to do that...

R:all the reservations are completed... And we will bore train today night only as I don't get tickets of flights..

Scene Sharma Nivas

While packing bags Gauri sees her marriage photo.. She again got flash back

Flash back starts

Rohan called Gauri and asked her to come in the college campus immediately...
Rohan is famous among girls in college all girls drool over him but he never looks at anyone except Gauri..

Gauri get panic and immediately comes there..

She is shocked to see college students surrounded a guy...

She goes there.. As the crowd gave her space to move forward

She reaches the guy and he turns... He is Rohan obviously...

Rohan kneels down

R:Gauri I always loved I donno how to explain but want to ask you some thing.. May I??

Gauri nodded

R:Miss Gauri will you marry me??

Gauri is shocked, surprised and happy.. She can't believe her dreams come true.. The love of her life is proposing her

She get teary eyed and nodded in yes

Rohan get up and hugged her

Next scene is shown Rohan is in sherwani and Gauri is in lehenga... Rohan putting vermillion on her hair partition.. He tied mangalsutra in her neck and pandit declared marriage completed...

Flash back ends

Gauri came out of her fb listening pinky's words

P:gauri beta is packing completed

Gauri kept the photo in her wardrobe and wipes her tears

G:yes maa..

P:come fast we are getting late

And they leaves for railway station

Thank you guys who supported me..

Will try my level best and give your views in comment box

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro