Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Auto stops in front of temple.. Gauri steps out.. Paid the fare and goes..
Meanwhile Om too stops his car in front of the same temple.. He parked his car and came out..

Gauri runs hurriedly and goes inside the temple where Neha is waiting for her.. They hug each other and started their random talks..

G: neha where are you living?
N: in hotel
G: now you have to be with me in my hotel for two days.. Tomorrow is my marriage (gauri gets sad while saying the word marriage)
N(putting her hands on her cheeks) : you have taken absolutely correct decision.. Don't think too much everything will be alright

Gauri nods..

Om entered the temple and calling someone but he is not picking up his call..

While Om is busy.. From the other side a man sees Gauri and starting to go to her in hurriedly but dashes with Om resulting his mobile to fell.. The man picked his phone and asked Sorry.. He turns towards the side where Gauri was standing but he found no one...

Om at first checked his phone and then looked at the man.. And hugged him tightly.. ROHAN

yess friend he is Rohan..

Rohan looked at him in shock and then he too hugged him tightly..

Ro: Om my brother, my friend.. Long time..
O (breaking the hug) : you know how long am calling you and you are not picking it up..

Ro: actually someone steal my phone while coming to temple.. So can't call you..thank God you found me..

O: now after school we met for first time.. Where is bhabhi? You are married na?

Ro: oh yaa!! Actually Nidhi has work so she can't come..

O: oh okay let's go..

Rohan nods and they goes to Oberoi Mansion

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro