Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy birthday my sis Shailja... ShailajaBan many many happy returns of the day.. May all your dreams came true
... God bless you my sis with loads of love 😘😘😘

Now the story begins..

All are dressed as the picture above..

All boys goes to their farmhouse to celebrate bachelor party their friends are also invited... Even Rudra called a dancer too..
The dancer is played by.. Sara Khan...

At dance floor Sara dances on jawaani le doobi song.. While both the sides ShivRu matched her steps..

Rohan and Om are standing at the corner talking and looking at shivru...

On the other side in Oberoi Mansion girls are being ready to spoil boy's bachelor party..

Here Sara pulls Rohan and Om with her and started dancing on Chikni Chameli...

Girls are all set to enter in the hall in a group.. All are happy but Gauri is nervous.. She donno why?

Lights are dimm while the lights focuses on Rohan, Sara and Om.. Who are dancing..

At first Gauri's eyes falls on Om who is busy in dancing with the dancer..
She felt so angry.. How could he dance so close to a girl and going to marry me..

As she is about to move her eyes from Om.. She is welcome by an unexpected sight.. Her eyes went wide.. Legs start shivering as the floor beneath her slipped.. Her heart starts beating fast and face got pale.. She is not able to understand is he her delusion or truth..

Gauri stepped back and is about to fall both Neha and Richa came from two sides and holds her from shoulder..
They two are also shocked by the sight in front of them..

Gauri realises that it's reality not her delusion... She is happy that he is here.. Her love, her life.. But reality hits her that she is going to marry Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi..

What actually her life wants from her... Does happiness never exist for her? She is in her own world and unknowingly tears started to brim from her eyes.. She so wanted to run and hug him tight.. To never let him go.. But her legs are glued to the ground..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro