Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know am too late it's been 3 weeks I updated.. Am not going to give any explanation as my life is already a mess and am busy in clearing it yet.. Just pray everything goes fine.... And this new year will bring joy in not solely my but everyone's life whom we know or not... Many of you are angry... You should be... But I am not getting any free time... And frustration swept in me with which I can't update anything... So am going to start.... Hope you all will love it....

Om holds Gauri's hand and bring her out of the party in the garden..

Gauri is shocked and too nervous.. She is fidgeting her fingers with each other which does not go unnoticed by Om..

Om too is hell nervous how to begin.. So he goes closer to her but on other hand Gauri's mind starts to play wrong game...

O: Gauri

Gauri looked towards him in questioning look..

O(being nervous) : Gauri, I.. Woh.. I want..

Gauri gets more nervous and started to look here and there thinking his nervousness something else in wrong way..

G(in mind) : what he want to talk? Did he.. (angrily) if this what he want then he actually don't know me completely.. Ek jhaap me deewaar pe sata denge.. Every men are same only... I thought right of him... Wait wait yaar don't start here again let him finish then make your decision...(calming) Always you go in wrong track

Her trance is broken by Om's voice..

O(mind) : don't think too much Om, it's about both your lives including little children too.. You can't take risk and after all she is going to be your wife... So chill out and ask directly

(friends both their pov are happening at the same time)

O: Gauri, sorry for bringing you like this. But I want to talk to you alone..

With this Gauri got a hint of what Om want to talk and where this topic will lead them...

G(in mind) : Will he accuse me like Rohan? What if he knows about Rohan is... No, no I can't break their friendship.. I can't be the reason..

O(mind) : Gauri, I know you are hiding something, your eyes are telling something (saying) Gauri, I think it's high time, I want to meet your ex-husband..

Gauri is hell shocked now... She don't know where this convo will lead to.. She have to be strong... She can't let herself break down..

And otherside Om knows Gauri will never directly open up to him.. So he thought to directly ask her something which will actually lead her to share at least some of her pains with him.. He actually came to know that her past is dreadful not like his peaceful and lovely..

Gauri widens her eyes.. She want to become strong but her tears are actually betraying her.. They starts to flow continuously.. So she started looking everywhere except him as she don't want to drag this topic and also to avoid making conversations about her ex-husband who is none other than his best friend which may break him down..

Om goes closer and wipes the tears with his fingertips... A slight touch cause shivers through them... Both are getting intimidated by each other..

O(helding her hand) : Gauri, we are going to share our whole life with each other and one wrong decision will not only affect us but also our families mostly our children.. So I want to meet him as he can never ever be able to claim in future on you and my son.. I want to adopt Reyaan legally...

Gauri's eyes sparkle with glint of happiness.. Someone, no no specially Om think about her son as his but how can she disclose him the truth... But today one thing is clear that she can never get a better father than him... All relationships are not always by blood... But it's always by heart and that's what matters to her now...

Om understanding her holds her face and kissed on her forehead showing his support... Gauri closes her eyes feeling his kiss somewhat soothing to her bleeding heart..

Om now noticed the colour of Gauri's mehendi... It's turned deep red with glimpse of black colour on it... Disclosing that her husband will love her immensely... Om smiles to himself....

O(holding her from shoulder) : Gauri, I am with you in every situation, I know our life is a complete mess but we only can clear it.. I too need your support in this.. I trust you the day you told me truth about yourself, I became sure that my daughter.. Oops sorry our daughter can't get any better mother than you.. Please say something at least.. Your silence is fearing me.. It's badly piercing my heart..

Gauri donno what gonna took over her... She in broken voice only said..

G: Ro..Rohan.. Rohan is.. is my ex husband..

By saying this she broke down and hugged Om tightly fear to fall down but still she has a little trust that he will held her on time...

Om was taken aback by the revealation but he somehow had hint of it seeing Gauri hugging Rohan inside as if her life depends on him..

Om too hugged her back and that's what comforted Gauri for what she is waiting from so long and starts to cry aloud... Om now knew that she need him at this moment and so to comfort her more he started to stroke her hair and closed his eyes feeling her this close...

Both are lost in each other...

Both loves someone else.. They both have a past.. One has dreadful and other has lovely.. Which leads them to hold on each other..

Unknowingly today they are feeling peace in each other embrace.. It's acting as a balm on their pain

A broken star falls down from sky eyeing the beautiful couple as if blessing them to always stay together in every faces of life...

Also we can see the night is much more beautiful and soothing than any ordinary night as if sky is also smiling at them....

Moon too, on the other hand is spreading all his light on the heavenly couple standing in the garden... Which enhances their beauty, their pureness...

May be its just the beginning of their story with a new turn as now they both are having full trust on each other....

-----------------------

I know it's too much boring... But hope you all will like their inner turmoil.... Thank you....

God bless you all...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro