Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later Rudy comes to Shivika...
Here Anika is resting her head on his shoulder and Shivay wrapped his arms around her shoulder..
Rudy show this and *coughs*
Shivika realised their position and get embarrassed...
Later on TT came to them...
He is shocked to see Rudy.. But as usual our Rudy is sitting as he is tension free...
He asked for ticket and Rudy shows him all the tickets...
TT : you said she is your bhabhi but here you are saying she(pointing to Anika) is your bhabhi..
R:yes when I said that she is not my bhabhi.. She is elder one.. And the one you met a while ago is my younger bhabhi...
Tt(getting suspicious) : then where is she??
Anika got suspicious.. And she think "DAAL ME KUCH KALA HAI" and Shivay is giving "Iska kuch nhi ho sakta" look to Rudra..
A(covering up the situation) :she has gone to washroom and her husband is sleeping there (pointing towards sleeping Om)
TT goes away nodding his head..

A(to R) : what is this all haan?? Kya raita faila kr aaye ho?? I think something is wrong..
Rudra smiles sheepishly and told the whole detail about Gauri to Shivika...

A: then I have to meet her... Maybe she will be perfect for our Om in love and tashan... Even she herself is a mother so she can handle RASHI with love...

R:ok bhabhi.. In next station train will halt for 20 minutes.. They are in second class compartment... I will show her to you both.. Then you decide whether you will help me or not.. I don't know my sixth sense is saying she will be perfect for O

S:ok let's meet her and then we will decide... I can do anything for my brother..

That's it..
Sorry for short update...
Let's see what will be Shivika's reaction after seeing Gauri??
Will they play cupid in Rikara's story??
Or Rudra have to think something else to unite Rikara???

Stay tuned...

Take care

Stay blessed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro