Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks again all my dearies... My story has reached to a new rank #246 today.... Thanks a lot for your love...

The train halted in next station (sorry guys I don't know which stations came between Mumbai and Kolkata.... Actually they are going to Kolkata to visit BIRLA MANDIR...)

At one side
R:mumma I want that pointing towards the shop on platform
G:what?
R:you come with me I will show you

He then drag her to the shop

(guys I will indicate R for Reyaan and Ru for Rudra)

On the other hand Shivika along with Ru came down the train...
Ru was searching gauri as he had seen her on platform... Then after a while he noticed them and pointed towards her to make shivika understand...

Ru:that one in pink suit holding a child's hand and shivika too noticed them..

A(to Ru) :you have met her earlier so go from here we want to meet her personally...

Rudra nodded his head... But as we know "kisi ki baat kab sunta hai" hide from them to listen their conversation...

Here Shivika are noticing her move...

R:mumma pick me up I can't able to see any food items..
G:ok mere lal and picked him up

Shivika smiles

R bought a fruit juice and gauri handed him... He opened the tap..

R:mumma put me down...
Gauri put him down

G:wait for two minutes, hm harharaike dukaandaar ko paise de dete h(I will quickly pay money to shopkeeper)

Here R started running away from her. After paying payment she turns and couldn't find him... Later on she saw him dashing with a young handsome man may be standing with his wife...

G ran towards them.. She scolds R and turned to them...

G: sorry bade bhaiya wo bhul se ho gya ise maaf kr dijiye bacha h.. Meri th sunta hi nhi h.. (I'm sorry bade bhaiya.. It's happened by mistake.. He never listened to me)

Shivay gets emotional as he always wants a cute sister for him from God and now his wish get fulfilled in form of gauri.. Anika smiles..

S:bade bhaiya v keh rhi ho aur maafi v maang rhi ho.. (gauri gets emotional).. Bacha h yeh saitani nhi krnge th fir kaun krega(and pick Reyaan in his arms)
(you are calling me bade bhaiya and asking forgiveness from me too.. He is a child if he will not show his antiques then who will do dear..)

A(thinking) : something is special in her that Stone Singh Oberoi too accepted her as his sister easily...

Let's see what happens next??
Sorry for short update

Stay tuned
Thank you all 😍😍

Good night

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro