5. Stupid tongue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Wake up already, you, sleepy head!" Someone said, more like yelled.

You were in your deep slumber until you heard someone banging on your door. It must be tae. He is the type to create chaos intentionally.

"What the actual fuck, tae! Can't you keep it down?" you said without even thinking clearly 'cause you were not even fully awake to start with.

"Language, young girl." that's when it clicked. You cracked open one eye to confirm your doubt. And you stood up from your bed in an instant.

It wasn't tae. It was your father. Don't worry, he wasn't the villain of the story type of father, but you being taken aback panicked seeing him so early in the morning.

"Easy there, girl. I'm not going to kill you, my own daughter. But you should wake up now that you have a job sweetie. You would have been late." your father said and you moved your head towards the alarm clock so quickly that you nearly hurted your neck in the process. Eyes were now wide awake.

"Oh god! Dad you scared me. It's just 5:30 in the morning right now. Why did you wake me up so earl- wait when did you come from states?! Oh my god!" you were blabbering until you realized how is he even here and hugged him tightly.

He hugged you back and patted your head.
Your father was actually pretty cool when it comes to life and you always thanked God for that. You let go of him soon and he chuckled looking at his daughter. Your smile was not going fade any moment soon.

"Ahem! Guess there is no love left for me!" Tae said coming out of nowhere with a fake sigh, making you shake your head.

"Come here you little fool." your father said to tae and you all did your family group hug.

"Now, you should get freshen up, I'll get the breakfast ready." your father said to you with a smile and you nodded before walking to the bathroom. Taehyung also went downstairs with your father.

"Have a nice day at work, sweetie." your father said after kissing your forehead.

You waved him goodbye and closed the door and started walking to the bus stop.

You had a looong talk with your father at the breakfast table. Now you know why he woke you up so early, after all he came back from states after 2 whole months so you had so much to catch-up onto.

You were walking down the street when suddenly a buzz sound from your bag got your attention. You pull out your phone from your bag. It was Chaeyoung. You both exchanged numbers yesterday.

Your whole attention was on your phone and on replying to chaeyoung's messages but you kept walking. Suddenly a tight grip on your arm from behind made you stop dead on your tracks. You flinched. Your whole body turned backwards because of the sudden grip on your arm.

You looked up to see.... Jungkook?

What the frippity frappity frap in the crap just happened?

Before you could get the hold of the situation, Jungkook said, "Uh, I'm sorry Ms Kim but um- you would have walked in that pole and hurted yourself if I didn't stop you, you should look at your surroundings when you're walking miss."

Heat rises on your cheeks from embarrassment. This was the first time you heard his voice, the first time he has talked to you, too. His eyes were focused on yours, slowly his eyes traveled down to where he was still holding at your arm and he awkwardly let go of your arm.

"Oh, thank you, jungkook." that was all you could utter because of the embarrassment. Stupid tongue, can't stop stuttering.

He just nodded and proceeded to walk past you. That's when you realized you were almost at the bus stop already.

But wait, didn't he get off from the bus on another stop yesterday? Why is he here then?

You just shrugged the thought and made your way towards the bus stop, putting your phone back inside your bag.

To think about it, Jungkook was literally like a normal student. He even talked to you so normally and politely. Why does everyone keep warning you about him as if he is like the biggest bully of the school?!

You made it to the bust stop just in time. The bus arrived and you get on the bus. There he was already sitting at the last seat looking outside of the window.

You made yourself comfortable at one of the seats and the bus started moving.

"Finally! I'll be free after just some more hours." Jungkook exclaimed as he sat down on the chair beside jimin.

"Yeah! and that few hours being the time till the end of school today." Jimin said sarcastically with a smile on his face.

"I'm trying to be happy here and you just ruined the mood, Jimin. And also this is all your fault I got this fucking dare in the first place." Jungkook said to jimin with gritted teeth.

Jimin just laughed at his condition. He knew jungkook couldn't spend a day without being himself yet here he was just sitting on the chair doing nothing. It was just so funny to him.

"Yeah yeah! Laugh all you want. Let's see how you will tease me tomorrow, jiminssi." Jungkook said with a smirk and jimin gulped. It's not like he is scared of him. Nope. Okay Maybe a little a bit.

Saying that jungkook turned towards the black board as it was time for the teacher to come and take the attendance. Jimin also turned his attention towards the front.

"Good morning, students. For some reasons Ms Kim couldn't come to take your attendance today so I'll do it." Mr Min said making some of the girls squeal internally because of his deep voice and opened the attendance sheet.

He started calling out names one by one and students replied with 'present sir'.

"Psst! bro, are you sad because Ms Kim is not here today?" Jimin whispered to jungkook trying not to get caught talking in the class.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me? Why would I?"
Jungkook whispered back being irritated.

"I just thought you must be waiting for her after all I'm sure you missed her so much, didn't you, my little kookie?" Jimin whispered again while smirking making Jungkook grit his teeth.

"Just shut the fuck up, will you?" Jungkook spat a little louder than before and didn't notice the shadow lurking over him.

But it was too late now.

■□■□

Please vote and comment! <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro