50. Touch me!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Caution: contains slightly mature content]

A peaceful night with him. That's what you thought it would be. Never in your most haunted nightmares that you thought about hearing his whimpers in the dead of night.

It was around 2 am when you felt a tug on your waist. You shrugged it off, thinking that it must be Jungkook and He probably has a habit of moving around in sleep.

Yes, you let him sleep with you on the bed. He was being- trying to be -a good boy for you after all.

Your waist felt like it was getting squeezed and you were getting out of breath. You turned around to face the sleeping bunny. He was surely asleep but then why was his hand so tightly wrapped around you?

You gently, trying not to wake him up, put his hand aside and went to sleep again.

After a while, you felt him very closer to you. His chest was pretty much collided with yours at this point. He was breathing heavily and loudly.

Is he having a bad dream? What if it's a nightmare and he is struggling? You felt like you needed to do something. His forehead was wet with sweat and his hair was stuck to it making them damp.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" You softly whispered. The room was dead silent. Not even the noise of the night insects were heard.

You saw him gulp as his breathing wasn't settling down. He seemed to be fidgeting his legs a lot. Your sleep was nowhere to be found by now. All you wanted was for him to be okay.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to speak. But the words that came out of his mouth shocked you.

"Y/N... Noona, I'm hard. Help me," he whispered in between his shortened breaths.

So, it wasn't a nightmare, After all.

Your heart skipped a beat. He isn't awake, is he? Should you wake him up? Or leave him to suffer in his dream?

You wouldn't have to go through all this, if only you weren't awakened by his whimpers. You didn't even want to focus on the voices that came out of his throat. It was like a background voice effect in your head that you were trying hard to ignore.

You wanted to get away from him. Of course you would, after he practically moaned your name in sleep. Your heart was beating louder than ever. You slowly started to drift away from him.

With the minimum noise made, you successfully got yourself out of the comforter. You felt really bad at how he was still breathing hard though.

"Noona! Don't go," he said in a raspy voice. Your heart was now beating machine, almost on the verge of exploding.

Is he awake?

You looked at him and saw his eyes fluttering open slowly. His mouth was open to let more air flow in his lungs.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"N-no, you didn't. Go to sleep, I need some water." You tried to hide away from him with the help of some excuses.

"Don't lie. You heard what I said earlier?" He pulled you back to him. His body was too warm to be normal and was totally attached to you. You could feel him. And his arousing heat, too.

"I didn't hear anything, kookie. You should go to sleep. I'm sleepy, too." You again tried to avoid his questions and he got more suspicious.

"Noona, I need you," he whispered. He knew that you were lying. Your eyes went wide.

"What are you talking about, Jungkook?" You were now getting nervous.

"It happened again. Argh! Noona, you're so bad for my poor heart. I keep wanting you." He confessed.

"I don't get it," you asked confused.

"I saw that dream again. Whenever you call me a good boy or give me compliments, this dream never leaves my head. I see it everytime you make me blush. You're the reason that I'm so reckless with my actions. You're all I want. How do I stop these dreams, Noona? They are so unholy." He said in a soft voice but it was still raspy as he just woke up. You were once again speechless.

"This makes me want to disobey you and have you my way, Noona! It's not good, is it? It's getting out of hand. You're so irresistible." He inhaled heavily onto your neck, breathing you in.

"What do you want me to do? How do I help?" You asked as you gripped tightly on his arm.

"I don't think there's a way out of this without having you all to me, Noona. I'm afraid that even if I have you, I'm gonna get addicted to you. This is so embarrassing." He chuckled and buried his face deeper.

"Um... maybe I can calm you down for now," you signaled him to get out his temporary hiding place. His hair was disheveled and he looked so fluffy.

You made him get rid of his shirt so he can cool down. He kicked the comforter off him. He looked kind of relived but it was now your turn to resist looking at his godlike body.

He had his arms spreaded out in the bed, taking deep breaths to calm his brain down. He turned around and slept on his chest. You were trying to sleep but his bulging muscles that flexes everytime he moved his arms, kept you distracted.

You couldn't believe that he was now practically yours. Well, you both didn't decide if you wanted to make it official yet, but it was obvious that you both wanted it.

"You can do it Noona!" He chuckled.

"Do what?" You asked.

"Touch me, what else? You're staring at me for so long." He snorted and again turned around, now propping his elbow on the bed.

"No, I was just concerned..." you trailed off.

"Concerned that I might still have a boner? Or concerned that you'll lose it soon? You want it too, don't you?" He said as his fingers gently tucked your hair strands behind your ear. His fingers trailed down on your face, making you shiver.

"Jungkook, it's so late at night. We should sleep now. We have school tomorrow." You said and looked away from him.

In a blink of an eye, he was on top of you. Not to mention he was shirtless. You know what is the world's best camera? Your eyes. And they click the best pictures ever. That's what you were doing now. Clicking mental pictures of his toned chest and abdomen.

He was sure enjoying it. A bit too much.

"Noona, you can touch me. Really!" He assured you as if he knew that you just wanted reassurance.

He grabbed your hand and guided it to his chest where the heart is. You could feel him tensing at your touch and his heart was beating wildly.

"Look! It beats for you, Noona! Only for you." He let your hand brush down his skin to his abdomen. Oh those abs!

You gulped at the stiffness of his hard abs. They were so beautiful, you could stare at them all day all night without getting tired.

He let go of your hand but you didn't. You kept your hand on his skin, feeling it more but you weren't satisfied. You put both of your hands on his chest, feeling his warmth. You wanted to do so many things on that clean, unused canvas. A very beautiful one on that!

"You can... touch me, too." You muttered under your breath but he was quick to catch it.

"I can? Don't regret it afterwards, okay?" He asked as you nodded.

He leaned down, now putting all his weight on top of you. He let his legs rest on the side of yours. His hands went on your waist without any hesitation.

"But, I'm afraid I won't be able to stop once I touch you. Would you allow that? Is it too soon for you?" He trailed his fingers up.

"Maybe it is. But for now, you can touch me. We'll see the consequences later. I just want to make you feel good," you whispered as his hands teased the hem of your bra.

"You don't know, you're already doing it, noona! I fucking love it." He cursed not being able to hold it in.

His hands were itching to touch the holy skin of your body which is never explored by anyone. He was the only one to do it. Without any second thought, he pushed his hand inside your bra and held the precious buns in his hands with care.

He was being gentle, knowing you were not experienced with any of this stuff. He didn't want to scare you off by being rough so soon yet.

He gently squeezed your bosoms as a lewd voice escaped your throat. His ears were blessed and he yearned for more. He wanted more.

"Your voice sounds so sweet, Noona. Can you moan my name next time? I badly need to hear it." He exhaled on your face, fanning your hair in the process. It tickled your skin and you shuddered once again.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah! I- I feel weird. This is so new for me," your chest heaved up and down. He caressed your soft skin with his fingers and his thumb played with your sensitive buds.

"My hands are having all the fun. I wonder when my eyes will be blessed with these beauties." He gave them a last but a tight squeeze earning another moan from you. Then he let go of your breasts and leaned down on your neck. His hands were still caressing your waist as he let his body rest on yours.

You enclosed his torso with your arms and he slid down on the bed after some time, laying on his side. He was now facing you, but his hands weren't out of your shirt. You liked it anyway.

He pecked your lips and closed his eyes while hugging you closer. You also drifted off to sleep just some time after he did.

But, he forgot to put his shirt back on.

Oops!

■□■□
Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment. <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro