54. So in love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Caution: slightly mature content ahead]

"Is it that bad?" You asked as you looked at him, going shy all of a sudden.

"I mean.. I wouldn't say bad. It's rather intimate and steamy. But, you really wanna check it out? Then you'll have to hold me hostage and do things to me you never did." He plopped all his weight on his elbows, propping it on the bed. You turned your head towards him.

"What do you mean? That simply means wet dreams..." you asked him but got the answer from yourself only. A gasp escaped your lips and he started laughing.

"Do you want to try it out, noona? Let's do it." He got up and held both of your hands in his as he stared into your orbs. Your eyes were wavering, unstable and unable to look into his.

Is he for real? Does he really want to do it? But what about the dreams? And what this dream was exactly? The questions roamed inside your head like a typhoon.

"Uh, Jungkook-ah! Don't you think the time is a bit... I need to hurry back home too. It's already pretty la-" your words got stuck in your throat as his lips collided with yours.

You gulped your sanity down as he started moving his lips in motion, very slowly, wanting you to feel every bit of the moment. His hands gripped yours gently yet strongly, not letting go.

You wanted to speak but, would he let you? Nope! One of his hands left yours and found its way to your nape as he pulled your face closer. Your eyes were long closed by now and lips were twitching to move and let him know that you like it, that you want it.

You gave in, without thinking anything. His hand moved down to your waist and pulled you on his lap. The formal pants you wore that morning slid smoothly on his thighs, closer and closer to his body.

He clutched your waist tightly. At this point your whole body was attached with his and that felt hot. Burning hot. The aroma of trees mixed with glycerin embraced you as you inhaled deeply when he let go of your lips just for a second before diving in again.

He smelled so nice, enough to make you intoxicated. You just wanted to stay there in his arms forever. Your hands found their way to his back. The way your fingertips could feel the muscles very precisely was something so satisfying.

His breath was hot on your skin as he tilted his head to kiss you better. Oh god! Is there anything better than this?

Your throat produced incoherent sounds, you couldn't even recognise what it was until he let go of your lips and you started panting heavily. His eyes were half closed, staring at you as if he will eat you alive with love as the side dish.

His lips tugged in a very small smile and before you could smile back he was on his feet with you in his arms. He headed towards the door and shut it close with a loud thud, locking it while still gazing at you.

Your chest heaved up and down rapidly, so as his. He was quick to set you down on the bed before climbing on top of you. He looked like a hot meal with his hair a tousled mess and forehead damp with sweat. His shirt hung loosely on his torso as he hovered over you. You wanted him to get rid of it. Quickly.

He was staring at you all this time and soon noticed your eyes on his shirt and smirked, getting off of you. Your eyes traveled on him, he removed and tossed the shirt away from the bed. 'He must be feeling so hot' the little innocent part of your mind thought.

And he was again on top of you in a blink of an eye. "Would you let me touch you today, love?" He said in a hushed voice, just above your lips. Your heart skipped a beat at the nickname.

Who were you to refuse him?

You nodded your head, feeling high from his kiss. "Noona, don't you think you should use words, hm?" He said with a grin that seemed filled with lust and authority. You swallowed a thick lump of saliva at his words and let out in small words, "Yes, you can touch me."

Without a second thought his lips found yours again. The feeling of his lips on yours, wasn't new but it still felt so fresh. Like he'd never touched you with those soft petals before. His heartbeats, you could hear them in the silent room filled with occasional huffs and little moans.

His hands were playing with your shirt. You did say he could touch you, so he wasn't doing it without permission. He's a good boy for you. Only for you. He soon unbuttoned them with one hand as the other was busy keeping him from putting all of his weight on you.

His knee was in-between your thighs. It was intimate and so hot. While his lips travelled down to your jaw, his hands went to your waist lifting you up so you could remove your shirt.

He couldn't help but moan as he licked your skin. "Ah, noona, I was dying to do this. From a very long time. You don't have any idea, do you? I've always wanted you, needed you all for me." He let out between his kisses as he unhooked your bra.

Your back hit the bed again and his actions intensified. Sliding the straps off your shoulders without leaving your neck, he moved to your shoulders. Leaving butterfly kisses that felt so steamy even though he wasn't doing anything much.

He finally moved away from you, now taking a good look at you. The little remaining cloth that hid your assets not so properly. His eyes seemed drunk as he looked at your body, there was something in his eyes that you couldn't describe. He looked so in love.

Your heart clenched with emotions upon seeing the genuine shine in his eyes. There was no room for doubt or uncertainty anymore. The love was pure and visible in his orbs.

"God! You're so beautiful, noona." He exhaled as he blushed profusely, closing his eyes for a moment.

"Y-You can call me by the name. Let me hear it from you, please." The words came out but the voice didn't sound like yours. Just how much did he affect you? This is insane. He smiled, like he got the whole world for himself.

He left a loving peck on your lips and nodded. Gently lifting the remaining cloth up from your body as he gulped at the sight. His hands were shaking when he put it aside. Without being able to resist, he rested his face in between your brests as he sighed, relaxed.

What happened to him suddenly? From hot to cute real soon.

"Y/N...noona. ah, it's weird when I call you by your name. It will take some time to get used to it. But..." He lifted his face up, only to look at your flushed cheeks and shy smile. "I love you, Y/N." And that was it, he again buried his face into the soft bosoms.

"I love you too, Kook." You chuckled. "But, why are you shying away now? I thought you wanted to touch me?" You caressed his soft hair.

"I do. But I don't know what happened to me and I stopped thinking everything. It's late and hyung will be worried if you don't go home now. I don't want to get killed by him." He made a fake scared face as he peeked from your chest. You chuckled once again.

"Aish! This is embarrassing. Are you going to stay there forever?" You turned your head away from his gaze.

"I love it here, I might actually get addicted to it." He lifted his face and pecked both of the breasts one by one. His face was so bright like a kid who got his favourite candy.

"Come on! I'll get you dressed today." He sat up excitedly, making you more shy. You covered your chest with your hands as the cold air made contact with the skin.

With red tainted cheeks, you got up. Your hair a mess, and lips swollen. He admired you lovingly as he couldn't look away.

"Yaah! What are you doing? Get my shirt. Where did you throw it?" You looked around, still feeling bashful about the lack of clothes.

"Oh! Yes, sorry," he muttered and got up, picking up your shirt. You grabbed the bra, putting it on swiftly. It was still so embarrassing.

"Noona!" He whined suddenly as he was holding the shirt.

"Huh?" You asked dumbfounded.

"I said, I will get you dressed today." He pouted a little making you smile.

"Okay, okay, I still have the shirt left. Come on." You said and held out your arms open for him. He slowly approached and made you wear the shirt properly.

He's such a kid!

You stood up fixing your clothes and then tied your hair properly again. He was watching you all this time without letting the smile fall from his face.

You shook your head at his lovesick behaviour with a smile and gave him a peck before going to open the door.

He noticed that your bag was still on the table and went before you to give it you, but he forgot to put his shirt on.

"Noona, you forgot your ba....g..." his words were stuck, as he saw his mother standing there, talking to you just outside his room.

Was she there all this time? When did she come back home?

■□■□

Ooh~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a spicy chapter this time! How do you think it was?? Please, let me know about your opinion.

A spicy pic for a spicy chapter!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro