57. Big baby maker

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Warning: mature content ahead]

"Ms Y/N Kim, you sure are really beautiful. Would you like to come have a dance with me?" Jungkook's voice was deep and soulful as he stood at the doorstep, his back straightened and chest puffed up proudly.

"Aish! What's all this? Quit it." You chuckled and he came inside, giggling.

"I was just making sure you were dressed properly, Because I was really not going to knock on the door." He smiled cheekily.

"Hah! That's the same as a knock. You can't stop being cute, can you?" You pulled his cheeks as he winced slightly.

"Wow! You even have soft cheeks like a baby." You said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah? How come I got tough abs despite being a baby? I wonder if it's because.... I'm JK!" He made a very funny face as his fingers tapped his chin dramatically.

You broke out in a soft laugh at his words. He can be funny too, yeah?

"Okay Mr JK! Now, what are you doing here? Mind telling me?" You sat down on the bed. Your hair were still a little wet so you had a small towel hung on your neck. You wore your usual pajamas which consists of a tank top and shorts.

"I'm just here.. to chat with you. Just because I want to. Can't I?" His eyes, not landing onto yours for even a single second. You knew that he's either embarrassed or not being honest.

"Okay. But, what is there to talk about?" You grabbed a pillow putting it on top of your thighs. He also sat down beside you after closing the door.

"Let's play something!" He said happily.

"What? But you just came from the game room, didn't you? You still want to play?" You said, not believing him.

"No! Not that type of games. Something else. Like, some party games?" He said enthusiastically.

"But, it's not a party here. Anyways, which games?" You asked.

"Truth or dare?"

"Naah! Too corny."

"Truth or truth?"

"No, it's boring."

"One truth and two lies?"

"Umm, no. Something else?"

"Kiss me?"

"Uh, that- wait what? Yaah!" You smacked his arm, laughing your heart out.

"Then what? Do you maybe want to talk about your childhood? I want to know more about you, noona!" He laughed but whined as he finished his sentence.

"Okay, we can do that." You smiled and he nodded happily.

You both talked for a very long time. Occasionally giggling at your childhood mistakes and funny pranks. Jungkook also shared his memories and silly moments with you. The night went on with you talking about just anything and he listened attentively.

You didn't realize when you fell asleep. When you woke up too, you were huddled in a blanket with jungkook. But you didn't wake up just randomly without any reason.

"Noona, I want you." Something like that! He was muttering something like that in his sleep. His hand was around your waist and another one was under your nape, this way you could hear everything he said, right beside your ear.

"J-jungkook? Are you having those dreams again?" You said to yourself, thinking he'll wake up soon.

"What do I do now?" You turned around, facing him and tapped his cheek gently.

He mumbled incoherently but didn't wake up. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was clenching your clothes tightly. Being tightly attached to his body, you could feel his warmth. He was sweating despite the atmosphere being cool.

"Y/N, help me." He said slowly opening his eyes, then blinking a few times, still sleepy.

"What happened, kook? Is it that dream again?" You asked and sneaked a hand around his waist, caressing his lower back.

"Ah- noona, no! Don't touch me, I'm..." He inhaled deeply. "I a-already feel hard, it's so triggering. Your touch might make it worse. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He said and then turned around, his back facing you.

You gulped and saw him struggling. This wasn't the first time that you wanted to help him! Wanted to help him relieve himself, but would it be okay?

"Jungkook?" You called out quietly.

"Hm?" He answered right away.

"Do you... need my help?" You asked reluctantly.

"You can't help me noona. Don't worry, I'll just need to use the washroom, quickly." He got up groaning a little. It seemed torturing and painful. You had no experience or much knowledge about how these things work, but you wanted to help him.

What's the point of going to washroom, when you're there to help him, right?

You got up and pushed him back down on the bed. He was surprised.

"What are you doing?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Helping you." You said in a straight voice before climbing on top of him. He just stared at you with big doe eyes.

The moonlight filtered through the curtains as the gentle wind blew the utter darkness away. It was so calm that you could hear his heartbeats. Or was it yours?

You sat down on his abdomen, with your hands on his chest, being careful not to hurt him in any way. He slowly touched your thighs, gripping them in his large hands.

"Noona, what is this? Let me go!" He said, getting restless each passing second.

"Relax. I just want to help you. Maybe this way, you might stop having those dreams. Let's try this out for real this time." You said, shifting backwards and sitting right on top of his groin. He groaned at the sensation. It was too much to take.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't want to just slam you down on the bed and kiss your soul out. He was desperate to feel you.

"Please! Ah- just do it." He closed his eyes shut, feeling too many things at the same time.

"Have you ever experienced it?" You asked in a small voice.

"Experienced what?" He asked opening his eyes again.

"This." You said, not looking away from his eyes and started moving your hips in a motion. He unknowingly closed his eyes again, feeling helpless under you.

"N-no." He said, his grip on your thighs getting stronger. His hands moved to your hips, holding them and helping you move fast.

"I'll make you feel good, baby." You said, breathless as he nodded, still not in his right mind.

His mouth was agape as he breathed heavily, trying his best not to let out any type of lewd noise. It wasn't just him who was feeling breathless now, your lower abdomen felt hot and strange. But you wanted to focus on jungkook right now, not anything else.

His hands found their way inside your top, feeling your skin as your hips never came to a stop. He suddenly moaned loudly, clasping your waist in a powerful hold.

"Shh! Keep your voice down. We don't want anyone to find out, do we?" You said in between your movements and he nodded again.

"Noona, your hands... I want to feel them, too." Your movements came to a halt. Can you do this? There was no time to think.

"Get up." You said and got up yourself, too. He sat up on the bed, his head resting on the headrest.

You again settled yourself on his thighs. You could barely make out his facial expressions. The moonlight coming from the window was the only source of light you had. The room was dark and calm.

Without looking away from his face, you rested your hand awkwardly on the very visible bulge on his pants, gently and carefully. He shut his eyes at the touch, clenching his fist.

"Let's get rid of this." You tugged on his shirt, which originally belonged to taehyung. He hurried to pull it over his head as you watched him do so.

He looked down at his crotch where your hand was. Your eyes followed his and it ended up being awkward.

But, there's no turning back now!

"I'll... touch you now, okay?" You informed beforehand and he nodded, staring at you with half closed eyes. It was so hot in itself.

You slowly unzipped his pants- they were shorts to be precise -feeling scared all of a sudden. As if the reality had hit you hard, you started having doubts about doing it.

"Noona, it's embarrassing if you- keep your hand there doing nothing. Just- just do it already. I know it's your first time, I'll never judge you, hm?" He tried to comfort you somehow.

"Just so you know, I'm desperate. Don't hold back now." He said confidently. You somewhat got the courage by his words.

"Okay." Without hesitating you pulled his precious baby maker out of the shorts. Jokes apart; you were kinda nervous.

"I can't see it but, it's big, huh?!" You managed to let out with a dry smirk that didn't fit in your expressions quite a bit.

"Ah, noona!" He whined, wanting you to start already. "Do it before I have to fuck your pretty mouth by myself." He huffed a breath. It was your turn to listen and do what he says. Damn! So hot!

"How impatient!" You tried to snicker. Without wasting much time, you gently bent down pecking the tip of his dick, which was leaking precum already.

"Fuck-" He couldn't hold back the urge to curse without any filter.

"I'll take care of this tonight then." As your hands gripped it, fingers tightly wrapped around it, you could feel him go restless.

You started stroking it, slowly at first then picking up the pace. He bit his lips trying not to let any moan out of his mouth. Poor boy! Trying so hard...

Your hands moved fast, and your lips found his, stopping him from torturing them anymore. As he got lost in the sloppy yet passionate kiss, his hips were aching to thrust forward but he controlled his actions, letting you do whatever you want.

"D-do you like it?" You asked in between the kiss.

"Mhmm, I'll lose it soon if you keep this up." A shaky moan escaped his throat which satisfied you.

This isn't so bad. You were exploring something new. You never thought you'd like controlling someone. They say... you learn by experiences.

Not a time to think about all this!

"Don't hold back. Let it flow." You whispered and bit his lip. He opened his mouth, letting your tongue explore the inviting warmth of his mouth.

"N-noona, I'm.. I can't take it anymore." His voice was heavy so was his breathing. Your hands didn't come to a stop, stroking his cock in a fast rhythm.

"Be a good boy and cum for me, hm?" You said in between your shortened breaths. Your words seemed to have very deep effect in him, and you knew he couldn't resist your authorative behaviour.

The dirty words which you never expected yourself to use, felt so sensual and it made everything all the way steamy.

"Only.. for you, noona." He said as he came all over your hands and thighs. He was making so much effort in staying quiet, still he couldn't help but moan every now and then.

"I really love you, Y/N." He said, breathing heavily as he slumped down on the bed.

"I love you too, kookie." You chuckled and pecked his lips once more.

"Oh no! The clothes- it was hyung's clothes. I- I ruined it." He covered his eyes with his hands in embarrassment.

"Worry about it in the morning, get cleaned first and we gotta go school, so get some sleep." You tried to get up but he refused to let you go.

"Okay. But, you know that I can't owe you anything, right noona?" He said regaining his senses.

"Huh?" You asked, confused.

"I'll have to repay you for this. tit for tat! It's my job to make you feel good, now. Wait for the right time." He winked oh so sexily followed by a chuckle upon seeing your flushed face.

"Yaah! Let's get cleaned up first." You panicked and got up, running off into the bathroom. He followed you shortly after, still giggling.

■□■□

Y'all- I dunno what it was but!!! this is EMBARRASSING- I'm out 😭
I hope it wasn't disappointing.

Don't even know if I should ask for comments for this chapter or not. Do leave votes though- 🥲

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro