69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Caution: continuation of mature content from the previous chapter]

"Wait-" your tried to make out a coherent sentence.

"Haven't we waited enough?" He kept his face close to yours, never leaving your eyes.

"I'm just... do you have the... um-" no matter how much you try, the words kept getting stuck underneath your tongue.

"Condom? Don't worry, I've prepared everything." He smiled brightly.

"What? Have you been planning this all along?" You blinked, not believing him.

"Not really. This was just for precautions. Leave all that. Focus only on me." His hand went around your waist pulling you closer as you slid down on the couch, now your head was on the seat of the couch as he hovered over you.

He slowly bent down, one of his knees were rested in between your legs, really close that made you feel the heating sensation in your lower stomach just by thinking about it. His hands, firmly on the sides of your head. You could even listen to his breathing in the silence.

His lips finally met yours. The way they describe in a romance novel, there wasn't a spark of electricity instead it felt warm and soft; something that can melt you or energise you even without that so called spark. The platinum chain that he wore everyday was teasing you today whenever he moved his head as it felt cold on your skin.

When he put all of his mind into only one thing which was kissing you, you felt like you were burning and he had took control over your mind too making it hard for you to think properly. When his lips moved in sync with yours, gently nipping on your lower lip as he tried to invade your mouth through his tongue, had you feeling breathless.

You gave in, opening your mouth as his tongue smoothly slid in, clashing with your own. You moaned without realising, gripping his forearm in the process. He too didn't hold back to express anything this time, slowly yet passionately sucking on your lips as if inhaling you in.

He pulled back, breathing heavily as he retreated from you only to walk to his closet, fishing out a golden packet from underneath a pile of accessories while you watched him almost tumble down after hitting his toe on a foot of the table, eager to come back to you.

"Come here." He pulled you up by your waist, leading you to the bed, not forgetting to lock the door before he came back to you leaving a sloppy smooch on your lips before positioning himself in between your legs again.

He slowly slid his hand down to the hem of your shirt, teasing your skin by touching it gently, earning a gasp from you. Your back arched when he slipped his hand totally inside your top, feeling your skin.

"I'll be honest, I've been going crazy just to touch you like this from the day you wore that black shirt and dared to scold me in front of everyone." He said in between the kiss as his lips brushed past yours only to land back on your cheek.

He left slow, burning kisses from your jaw to the hollow of your cleavage meanwhile his hand found its way to your breasts.

You couldn't help but close your eyes at the touch of his gentle fingers on your skin and the way he was feeling you up by his lips. You held onto his biceps, turning him over so now you were the one above him.

Just a blink of an eye and the top you wore this morning was out of his sight and on the floor. He sat up, making you sit on his lap as you curled your legs around his slender waist. He unhooked the clip of your bra, his face buried in your neck as his tongue worked wonders.

The way his throat gave away your name in a deep moan left you feeling weak in his arms when he finally got his hands on your naked upper body. He pulled back, taking a second or two to admire the beauty in front of his eyes that made you feel embarrassed resulting in you hiding your chest with your hands.

"Don't hide away from me, noona." He said and smiled as he grabbed your hands, quickly turning you around as your back hit the bed. When you finally realised, your hands were pinned down above your head as he stared at you with hooded eyes, ready to fuck you.

The chain in his neck, dangled above your face making it hotter than it already was. Just a simple piece of jewellery can be hot? You never knew until jungkook himself was hovering over you, looking sexy as ever. His hair was a mess and pants already unbuttoned giving you a glimpse of those words 'Calvin Klein' written on his underwear.

This might be random but when you're in a heated situation, even the smallest thing about him started to look hot in a way that you can't describe.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle..." He paused to get rid of his pants. "Or not, I can always carry you around the house if you're sore, anyway." The next second, he was leaping for the comforter as he covered both of you with it and you never knew when and how he managed to get you out of your pants as well.

"Yaah- is this the time to joke-" your words were silenced by his lips as they started moving on yours again.

He gradually went down, kissing all the way to your stomach while his hand played with your breasts. Your mouth refused to stay shut as you needed more air and the sensation you felt was making you go insane.

"Now, for the main course...." as his words fell on your eardrums, his hand slipped right into your panties making your toes curl in nervousness and a little excitement.

His fingers moved gently at first then increasing the speed on your sensitive folds. His face was buried in your chest but he looked up, "may I?" He asked in a breathy whisper like voice making the already bad matters worse. You nodded your head quickly as he pecked your lips once again before inserting a finger inside you, then gradually two of his fingers were inside. You clenched the sheets in your fist, moaning his name deliberately yet unknowingly. The urge to arch your back was huge and your lungs were already feeling tired.

Your hand flew to your mouth, covering it to prevent any kind of voice but he pinned your hands on the bed again. He started thrusting his fingers in while staring at you, not to miss any of your reactions.

"Y-your fingers can't fill me up, kook." You said, out of breath as your eyes were closed shut.

"Seems like it." He said, breathless as well and took the pack of condom in hand ripping it with his teeth.

That's how he made love with you for the first time and he didn't lie when he said he'd be gentle. That was not just sex.

You could feel his genuine feelings, his love when he waited for you to get comfortable and adjusted before thrusting in. You could feel his warmth when he gently left small kisses on your neck to distract you from any kind of pain you might feel. He was considerate, despite wanting to have a taste of you so bad, he always put you first.

"C-can you wait for me?" You asked although you were practically trembling now. His shoulders must have a scratch or two by how tightly you'd been holding him for a while now.

"I can." He said and his hips never came to a stop. After a couple of thrust his movements became sloppy as he tried to catch his breath.

"Kook, you can- ah-" You couldn't finish your sentence before you could feel your orgasm on its peak as he ejaculated his semen inside the condom. The clenching of his cock made your walls clench as well and it was enough for you to reach your orgasm.

You exhaled deeply and loudly as he slumped down on you, still inside you though. You relaxed your hands and hugged him for comfort, more like you couldn't get enough of the feeling of his skin on yours.

"I love you so much. How can I ever explain it to you properly?" He left a smooch on your neck before moving away from you and fell on the bed on his back with a sigh not forgetting to cover you properly with the comforter.

You turned towards him, watching him take careful breaths, "I love you too, kook. You don't have to do much, just having you by my side is enough." You hugged his arm, snuggling in his neck. He chuckled at your sudden baby like behavior.

He caressed your hair, brushing it away from you face as you closed your eyes, exhausted. "Noona?" He spoke up after a while.

"Hm?" You hummed still with closed eyes.

"I couldn't even propose you properly, it's not fair." That made you open your eyes.

"So...?" You rested your head on his shoulder as he smiled.

"So, Ms Y/N Kim, can you please date me?" He kissed your hair making you smile.

"I accept your proposal Mr jeon jungkook. Happy now?" You chuckled and he nodded with a cheerful 'yes'.

Your smile enlarged by his words but your eyes were now starting to feel heavier.

"Hey, hey! Don't sleep just yet, noona. We need to clean up and better if we take a shower before going to bed." He said loud enough to open your almost closed eyes but you whined not really having enough strength to move a muscle.

"No, I just wanna sleep. I'm too tired to move." You said sleepily.

"Then don't!" He said, sitting up and discarding the used condom in the dustbin before picking you up which startled you to the core and all your sleep flew away.

"What? What are you doing? Yaah- jungkook... I'm-" You swallowed your words when he smirked looking down at your flustered figure.

"You what? You're shy? Come on! This is not the time for me to say 'why shy? I've already seen everything tonight' like in some cliche movie." He walked into the bathroom while imitating the words like some professional actor.

"But, still..." You gulped as he sat you down on the cold marble counter.

"No still, no but. Let's have a shower together." He said, trapping you in between his arms.

There's no escape!

■□■□

Okay, so. Only I know how many times I've cringed and stopped myself from deleting this chapter but finally managed to finish it. I know confidence is the key to success and blah blah but I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE AT ALL. This was my first time writing a smut so yeah I haven't used bold words.
I hope guys aren't disappointed. It is what it is. I tried my best. Hope you like it. ☠️
Um, if you're experienced (in writing smuts ofc) then you can give a tip or two to maybe improve my writing. Idk-

Yep! Just 1 or 2 chapters before this book ends. :')

I swear this was a coincidence that chapter number 69 became the smut chapter of the book. ☠️⚰️🤡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro